Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029648 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bussyj: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
At all, just try to understand some contributions wc re to take advantages of some people who are anxiously earnest in getting dis job. Some ar cunning wt d messages here to convince nd fall into dier snare. God bless all
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bussyj: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
At all, just try to understand some contributions wc re to take advantages of some people who are anxiously earnest in getting dis job. Some ar cunning wt d messages here to convince nd to fall into dier snare. God bless all
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
lionphil:

I see you, any info from Ur side?
mr lion,notin dey happen 4 nscdc 4 now,i dey there hqtr as i type nw, to follow up d case i hav wit one of their officer i gave money yrs back 4 para mil job wey evrybdy still dey wait 4,he hav pay half,it remain half.d anti fruad unit took up d case to recover my money 4 me,nxt month i will collect d remaining cash,i hav decide to move forward since last yr,i turn my passion to business[cleaning biz] i just won my 1st small office cleaning contract dis june,am nw employer of labor,two of my staffs are to recieve 30k each every month as salary,it's a renewable contract,and d executive director of d NGO is promising me job whnever d opportunity comes,their pay is close to FIRS salary,am happy wit my life nw,am nw a boss,glory to God,i stil d peep d thread,cos nairaland is my home

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
nekede11:
mr lion,notin dey happen 4 nscdc 4 now,i dey there hqtr as i type nw, to follow up d case i hav wit one of their officer i gave money yrs back 4 para mil job wey evrybdy still dey wait 4,he hav pay half,it remain half.d anti fruad unit took up d case to recover my money 4 me,nxt month i will collect d remaining cash,i hav decide to move forward since last yr,i turn my passion to business[cleaning biz] i just won my 1st small office cleaning contract dis june,am nw employer of labor,two of my staffs are to recieve 30k each every month as salary,it's a renewable contract,and d executive director of d NGO is promising me job whnever d opportunity comes,their pay is close to FIRS salary,am happy wit my life nw,am nw a boss,glory to God,i stil d peep d thread,cos nairaland is my home

Ok bro! God dey!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Beamborla(f): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
lionphil:

Ok bro! God dey!
You dey find work
come lemme employ you cheesy
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Beamborla:

You dey find work

come lemme employ you cheesy

Hahaha! See you Wey dey find money to travel... lipsrsealed abeg, I no wan turn to church rat. grin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Beamborla(f): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
lionphil:

Hahaha! See you Wey dey find money to travel... lipsrsealed abeg, I no wan turn to church rat. grin
cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Beamborla:

cry cry cry

No na...I was just kidding na, can't u take a joke? Pele omobanke...omo todun, Ade ori baba re. Ma binu!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Beamborla(f): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
lionphil:

No na...I was just kidding na, can't u take a joke? Pele omobanke...omo todun, Ade ori baba re. Ma binu!
only if you will honour my offer ... I need one serious amebo partner cheesy

BTW ...is that you on your profile?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Beamborla:

only if you will honour my offer ... I need one serious amebo partner cheesy

BTW ...is that you on your profile?

Hmm! Amebo... Yea that's me on my profile. So what will my duty as an amebo partner be? grin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Beamborla(f): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
lionphil:

Hmm! Amebo... Yea that's me on my profile. So what will my duty as an amebo partner be? grin
But you luko sha grin

Why you no just snap pishur upload
Why you dey fall my hand like this

I no employ you again tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Beamborla:

But you luko sha grin

Why you no just snap pishur upload
Why you dey fall my hand like this

I no employ you again tongue

I know say u go school but u need to dey show am sometimes na... I snapped that pic in 2004... Was the picture quality of phones produced at that time? I used my Sony Ericson phone. How old were u then grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nigeria Immigration Service
The Nigerian Immigration Service Spokesman has today made it known to Daily Sun Newspaper, of the approval by the President Mr. Muhammadu Buhari for the NIS Replacement Scheme.
The President Mr. Muhammadu Buhari has approved that the Nigerian Immigration Service is to start a Replacement Scheme which he shall appoint committees who would oversee to its success; furthermore he said that the purpose for this, is to ensure that the Unemployment rate in Nigeria is reduced and also to favour the victims/unlucky NIS applicants.
Also stating that some of the NIS Official are due for retirement. The President Mr. Muhammadu Buhari made it known that his government is or the betterment of the Country and youths.
The Nigerian Immigration Service Spokesman in this statement urge Nigerians to note that further information, requirements and date for registration for the NIS Replacement will be announced in due time. Also noting that the Replacement shall be more creditable then the recent NIS Recruitment held on CBT base.
Further information, requirements and date for registration for the NIS Replacement will be announced in due time.
Signed
Buhari Panel Committees.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lilykach02(f): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
oluemmy2:
Nigeria Immigration Service
The Nigerian Immigration Service Spokesman has today made it known to Daily Sun Newspaper, of the approval by the President Mr. Muhammadu Buhari for the NIS Replacement Scheme.
The President Mr. Muhammadu Buhari has approved that the Nigerian Immigration Service is to start a Replacement Scheme which he shall appoint committees who would oversee to its success; furthermore he said that the purpose for this, is to ensure that the Unemployment rate in Nigeria is reduced and also to favour the victims/unlucky NIS applicants.
Also stating that some of the NIS Official are due for retirement. The President Mr. Muhammadu Buhari made it known that his government is or the betterment of the Country and youths.
The Nigerian Immigration Service Spokesman in this statement urge Nigerians to note that further information, requirements and date for registration for the NIS Replacement will be announced in due time. Also noting that the Replacement shall be more creditable then the recent NIS Recruitment held on CBT base.
Further information, requirements and date for registration for the NIS Replacement will be announced in due time.
Signed
Buhari Panel Committees.

Oluemmy2 this sounds very shady, cos they don't do registration for replacement. I saw this on one of their Facebook page this morning, didn't pay much attention to it cos of that registration part. Let's all keep our hope alive and wait till July, we are all going to smile.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Beamborla(f): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
lionphil:

I know say u go school but u need to dey show am sometimes na... I snapped that pic in 2004... Was the picture quality of phones produced at that time? I used my Sony Ericson phone. How old were u then grin
lolz...no vex na. I no go school per say I been dey peep from window grin

But walahi, e look like say name hard copy pishur you snap with phone.

If you looked like that as far back as 2004, you don turn arugbo o grin tongue

I was 12 fah shocked
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
lilykach02:

Oluemmy2 this sounds very shady, cos they don't do registration for replacement. I saw this on one of their Facebook page this morning, didn't pay much attention to it cos of that registration part. Let's all keep our hope alive and wait till July, we are all going to smile.
i saw it too and i thought i should paste it here.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Beamborla:

lolz...no vex na. I no go school per say I been dey peep from window grin

But walahi, e look like say name hard copy pishur you snap with phone.

If you looked like that as far back as 2004, you don turn arugbo o grin tongue

I was 12 fah shocked

Damn! Oh mehn! You young oh! 12 years lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Beamborla(f): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
lionphil:

Damn! Oh mehn! You young oh! 12 years lipsrsealed
You need not make it this obvious na lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
that nis facebook page is fake...nis does nt has any official facebook page........!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kinglawal85(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello every1! Pls is anyone contacted on these NSCDC replacement stuff? I was called by my source to come pick up appointment letter, n I should come with my Originals n national I'd 4 screaning as well. Date: thursday or Friday

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by odisman(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglawal85:
Hello every1! Pls is anyone contacted on these NSCDC replacement stuff? I was called by my source to come pick up appointment letter, n I should come with my Originals n national I'd 4 screaning as well. Date: thursday or Friday
GOOD NEWS THERE!!!NIS should act fast too....i cant shout @ all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lilykach02(f): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglawal85:

Congrats man.. Its not easy at all
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
lawal abubakar......hw r we sure u have nt been duped by ur YET TO MEET SOURCE....who demanded 10,500 just 4 replacement form......u sure say dem neva SCAM U......?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglawal85:
Gesundheit...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by odisman(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
oluemmy2:
Gesundheit...
itumo?am sure this is not English, translate please!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
odisman:
itumo?am sure this is not English, translate please!!!
check your dictionary...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
d list has been compiled.all we re waiting fr is d minister to sign it.but dunno if d perm sec can do dat.it will b confirmed tmrow.nscdc replacement is tru and some has alrdy been contacted.blive it or not soon d list will b out fr nis
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vera202(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rosarie:
d list has been compiled.all we re waiting fr is d minister to sign it.but dunno if d perm sec can do dat.it will b confirmed tmrow.nscdc replacement is tru and some has alrdy been contacted.blive it or not soon d list will b out fr nis
Rosarie u mean Nscdc hv started to call people for documentation in Abuja for Replacement
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rosarie:
Is it possible 2b contacted tru d email too or is it only phone calls & textmsgs
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lilykach02(f): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
JIBOSKI437:
Is it possible 2b contacted tru d email too or is it only phone calls & textmsgs

Only phone calls and text messages.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ope4dtop: 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rosarie:
@Rosarie,..i hail u 4rm dis end,.I just pray things work out well,.since 2013,.no be small long thing oo,.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vroom(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglawal85:
we hav agreed 2 see n make an agreement b4 d deposit. My ppl if u knw u hav Hope on dis replacement stuff pls do press hard cos latest next week the list will be out. N d whole training is just 4 a month. according 2 my yet 2 meet Source

I wish u and I wish myself all the best this time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.