Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2028851 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by odisman(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2015
No news from NIS replacement list today?Guess is shud b out 2day or 2mrw hopefully...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
odisman:
No news from NIS replacement list today?Guess is shud b out 2day or 2mrw hopefully...
Any authentic base for the hope?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vroom(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
odisman:

Those that have contact should pls share with us oo on NIS and NCDC
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lilykach02(f): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Oluemmy2 any info from your side?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2015
lilykach02:
Oluemmy2 any info from your side?
nope....... am expectant for July.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bicoh: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2015
Gud a.m my people.my agent called me dat i should be getting ready,dat any moment from nw i will b contacted(NIS replacement on point)

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Bicoh:
Gud a.m my people.my agent called me dat i should be getting ready,dat any moment from nw i will b contacted(NIS replacement on point)

Amen oh! So u have been with this thread from the start...I didn't recognise your name till I went through your posts. Hmm! Patience is a rare virtue. I pray stuff is given immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2015
Bicoh:
Happy 2see diz,dat means GUYS Shld b preparinG 2go ABUJA.Pls watz d mode of d CONTACT Goin 2B LIKE,Is it goin 2b tru Email,TextMsg or CALL.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bicoh: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
@Lionphil Amen.i've been here since 2012 just observing ur posts but dn't knw hw 2 reply messages, even now.@Jiboski it will be thru text messages or a direct call.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Bicoh:
@Lionphil Amen.i've been here since 2012 just observing ur posts but dn't knw hw 2 reply messages, even now.@Jiboski it will be thru text messages or a direct call.
wish this will be true. Everyone is getting feed up with the whole process. Today our agents, sources or contact will say one thing today and another tomorrow all just in place to keep our mind settle. I just wish this recruitment/ replacement thing will quickly come and go so that a lot of people could move on. one love everyone.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by maryoboh38: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nigeria Immigration Service

The Buhari committee to assist Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) in the upcoming Replacement Scheme, after a briefly meeting yesterday at the Presidential Hall, has explained to Mr. President, the CG of the Nigeria Immigration Service and other members of the panel committee on the procedures to be taken on the upcoming NIS Replacement Scheme.

The Chairman of the Committee Mr. Alihu Suleiman on this speech stated that never before has Nigeria in any Para-military section conduct a double recruitment on the same year, regarding to this, he went further to explain what the consequence and problem it will bring if double recruitment is to be permitted.

On this conclusion, he made an open point that the upcoming Replacement will be based on appointment using the recently conducted NIS registration applications and qualification requirement, also stating that the Replacement selection would be based on the applicants educational qualification, NIS 2015 recruitment examination performance(1st/2nd Stage) and LGA Slot appointment.

The Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service supported it by saying that since it is a replacement and not recruitment, that the idea for a double recruitment is bad and may cause issues to the organization. He also said that it has not been long the NIS conducted a general recruitment, all of the applicants has the NIS registration numbers, file numbers and the NIS reference code, instead of a double recruitment exercise, that he supports the selection based on appointment using the applicants educational qualification, NIS 2015 recruitment examination performance (1st/2nd Stage) and LGA Slot appointment.

He continued, many NIS Officers in all the NIS State Commands are due for retirement/replacement, noting that the number of the officers to be retired/replaced may amount up to 5,000 or above in all the 36 States. Therefore, he advised that all the 2015 applicants should keep their NIS application documents safe and ready as it is going to be required for the NIS Replacement Selection/Appointment as the date for the replacement registration will be made known to the public in due time.

The President has agreed on the above procedure and has permitted the NIS to carry on based on the NIS Replacement Appointment in all the 36 State Commands. Also he urges the general public of Nigeria to obey to the rules and regulation of the replacement scheme and to report to the heading committee of any issues about the appointment.

Dates and procedures for registration will be announced in due time as the NIS is making all necessary arrangement for free and fair selection/appointment.

Signed
Chairman
Buhari Panel Committees

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by idris4r83(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
maryoboh38:
Nigeria Immigration Service

The Buhari committee to assist Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) in the upcoming Replacement Scheme, after a briefly meeting yesterday at the Presidential Hall, has explained to Mr. President, the CG of the Nigeria Immigration Service and other members of the panel committee on the procedures to be taken on the upcoming NIS Replacement Scheme.

The Chairman of the Committee Mr. Alihu Suleiman on this speech stated that never before has Nigeria in any Para-military section conduct a double recruitment on the same year, regarding to this, he went further to explain what the consequence and problem it will bring if double recruitment is to be permitted.

On this conclusion, he made an open point that the upcoming Replacement will be based on appointment using the recently conducted NIS registration applications and qualification requirement, also stating that the Replacement selection would be based on the applicants educational qualification, NIS 2015 recruitment examination performance(1st/2nd Stage) and LGA Slot appointment.

The Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service supported it by saying that since it is a replacement and not recruitment, that the idea for a double recruitment is bad and may cause issues to the organization. He also said that it has not been long the NIS conducted a general recruitment, all of the applicants has the NIS registration numbers, file numbers and the NIS reference code, instead of a double recruitment exercise, that he supports the selection based on appointment using the applicants educational qualification, NIS 2015 recruitment examination performance (1st/2nd Stage) and LGA Slot appointment.

He continued, many NIS Officers in all the NIS State Commands are due for retirement/replacement, noting that the number of the officers to be retired/replaced may amount up to 5,000 or above in all the 36 States. Therefore, he advised that all the 2015 applicants should keep their NIS application documents safe and ready as it is going to be required for the NIS Replacement Selection/Appointment as the date for the replacement registration will be made known to the public in due time.

The President has agreed on the above procedure and has permitted the NIS to carry on based on the NIS Replacement Appointment in all the 36 State Commands. Also he urges the general public of Nigeria to obey to the rules and regulation of the replacement scheme and to report to the heading committee of any issues about the appointment.

Dates and procedures for registration will be announced in due time as the NIS is making all necessary arrangement for free and fair selection/appointment.

Signed
Chairman
Buhari Panel Committees

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Source
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lokomo: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm nothing wey person no go hear 4 dis immigration stuff. MUNNA HANNU ALLAH!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by maryoboh38: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
idris4r83:
Source
source iz immigration facebook page
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
maryoboh38:
source iz immigration facebook page
....u don enta 1 chance.......just close ur mouth..rather than spitting rumour frm a fake facebook page...belonging to scammers like...........nobody shud bliv wat dis guy/ gal says on dis thread........everything abt her is fake even her accnt profile.......beware guys
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by maryoboh38: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
chiMoni37:
....u don enta 1 chance.......just close ur mouth..rather than spitting rumour frm a fake facebook page...belonging to scammers like...........nobody shud bliv wat dis guy/ gal says on dis thread........everything abt her is fake even her accnt profile.......beware guys
chimoni am sure u ve lost ur senses, am not d one dat wrote it neither did i put it there for pple to believe. i saw it in nis facebook page and i dont know whether itz fake or real. i put so otherz cud confirm. so y this insult. if u ve notin to say then kip shut. y saying am fake wen u dont know me. jex as u re waiting for replacement so am i. u re d greatest fool of d century for insulting me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please who else has been contacted from NSCDC? Is it true they have been contacting people?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
any latest on nis...nscdc nps or ffs etc pls feed d houz
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samuel25(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
I can just understand why our so called graduates keep deceiving themselves for the past 4 years hoping for imaginary job. Your source/agent keeps saying next week throughout the year and you still believe dogmatically, any serious person should have forget about the so called agent and do better thing with his or her life for these past years. If you follow happenings in Nigeria currently, you will know that nothing like replacement in whatsoever parastatal for now. I refer you all to the report of or interview of Buhari Transition Committee by Ahmed Joda, if you can read the whole interview, you will know that some of these agents are liar. More so, most of the post we term as informative here are the post from the so called agent just to keep your hope alive. This is possible because it is a faceless forum. I am just advising not forcing anybody to believe me. God bless us all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
samuel25:
I can just understand why our so called graduates keep deceiving themselves for the past 4 years hoping for imaginary job. Your source/agent keeps saying next week throughout the year and you still believe dogmatically, any serious person should have forget about the so called agent and do better thing with his or her life for these past years. If you follow happenings in Nigeria currently, you will know that nothing like replacement in whatsoever parastatal for now. I refer you all to the report of or interview of Buhari Transition Committee by Ahmed Joda, if you can read the whole interview, you will know that some of these agents are liar. More so, most of the post we term as informative here are the post from the so called agent just to keep your hope alive. This is possible because it is a faceless forum. I am just advising not forcing anybody to believe me. God bless us all.
A word's enough....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2015
The music has changed. No money No governance. Buhari wants to use 3 month to recover stolen funds, then governance will start sometime sept. Ministries will be merged and new govt will begin. They will use plain sheets to start the govt. Any list expecting from this present administration from the past govt? Hahahahahah, its a miracle. Though I believe in miracles. We should not be lazy, find even laborer work to do pending the next line of action to be taken by the govt. Me I don port.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by odisman(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abeg let us just 4 next month 2 c wat wil happen.all this talk 4rm left -right -center is becomin 2 much....we no longer no wat to belive anymore...wish us the best....WE ALL GO BLOCK 4 OUR VARIOUS CAMPS.IJN, AMEN
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by odisman(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
All you suspected scammers that go come here to ditch out false informations..please, go n pitch your tent elsewhere n stop using tricks to lure desperate job seekers, inorder to dupe them.....And lastly, stop giving us false hope..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lokomo: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
U can believe watever U want, wat i know is dat i will share my testimony here IJN.AMEN
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
ANY LATEST ON Dis NIS Replacement,ANY Info on CUSTOM Recruitment too
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nekede11(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Calyb:
The music has changed. No money No governance. Buhari wants to use 3 month to recover stolen funds, then governance will start sometime sept. Ministries will be merged and new govt will begin. They will use plain sheets to start the govt. Any list expecting from this present administration from the past govt? Hahahahahah, its a miracle. Though I believe in miracles. We should not be lazy, find even laborer work to do pending the next line of action to be taken by the govt. Me I don port.
u better do,
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by BUSHHUNTER: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
They will never learn grin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by hersee(m): 5:05am On Jun 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AUWAL999: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2015
/ STILL ON THE IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT SAGA Still On The Immigration Recruitment Saga DOUGLAS O. OTARU — Jun 30, 2015 3:20 am | 0 Comments The saga and provocative debacles oozing from the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment is becoming odious and embarrassing to Nigerians especially the youths who are at the receiving end. It is often said that nothing is hidden under the sun and all things done in the secret will be revealed someday. Apparently, the scandalous and dubious recruitment which has espoused by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is becoming glaring by the day to the chagrin of well- meaning Nigerians. The face-saving moves and tactics the service Comptroller General–David Parradang employed to exonerate himself from blames and culpability has further escalated the shoddy deals being perpetrated by him since assumption of office. Independent investigations have shown that the act of sabotage and delay in the recruitment exercise or in some cases recruiting people without issuing them appointment letters are as a result of the Comptroller General’s attempt to over step his operational mandate as against the recommendations of the Prisons, Customs, Immigration and Fire Service Board and the presidential committee set up to look into the ill fated recruitment exercise of March 15th 2014, which is a clear interference and contravention of the Act establishing the Board and its parent Ministry of Interior who are unarguably the employer of the Comptroller General. Some of these attempts to manipulate the process is believed to be responsible for the stampede that claimed the lives of innocent Nigerians and leaving many injured during the botched March 15, 2014 recruitment exercise and the attendant disgrace and shame it bequeathed to then President Goodluck Jonathan-led federal government. It was reported that incidences of counter instructions to the supervising field personnel of the service in order to carry out favoritism of sorts resulted to the poor organisation which led to the incidents of death. It is therefore galling to watch the Nigeria immigration Service– a one-time noble institution being brought to disrepute on account of narrow and parochial interests. We also note with concern, the high handedness and unethical conducts by the CG to circumvent the public service rules and regulations guiding the recruitment and promotion into the paramilitary service. Matters of recruitment and promotion are a primary responsibility of the Board which is now being sidelined by the CG who ordinarily is an employee of the Board and is expected to be subjected to the recommendations and approvals of the presidential committee and the Board on matters relating to recruitment and promotion exercises. While other paramilitary services are in compliance with their terms of references and modus operandi, it is only the NIS that is in conflict with the process. This is one factor that has continued to fraught the exercise with favoritism, nepotism and other social brigandage that nearly brought the service to its knees. Only recently in an attempt to deceive the Nigerian public on his innocence, an online news blog was reported to have indicted the Board’s director and other officials, calling for their probe. This in our findings has shown that they are not only spurious but diversionary of the real questions begging for answers by the Nigerian public. We implore Nigerians to carefully examine the acts establishing the paramilitary service and their regulatory Board to ascertain the level of damage being done to the service. However, it is unthinkable and irrational that an employee should wield so much power to exercise full control of its employer. In other climes, the Comptroller General ought to have resigned or sacked for gross misconduct and for superintending over a scandalous recruitment exercise rather than choosing to use the media to blackmail individuals in order to cover his inadequacies. We therefore call on President Muhammadu Buhari to deploy all vigor and intentness to unravel all the malfeasance bedeviling the Nigeria Immigration Service and its recruitment scams. – Otaru wrote in from Abuja
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AUWAL999: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2015
/ STILL ON THE
IMMIGRATION RECRUITMENT
SAGA
Still On The
Immigration
Recruitment
Saga
DOUGLAS O.
OTARU
— Jun 30, 2015
3:20 am | 0
Comments
The saga and
provocative debacles oozing
from the Nigeria Immigration
Service recruitment is becoming
odious and embarrassing to
Nigerians especially the youths
who are at the receiving end.
It is often said that nothing is
hidden under the sun and all
things done in the secret will be
revealed someday. Apparently,
the scandalous and dubious
recruitment which has espoused
by the Nigeria Immigration
Service (NIS) is becoming glaring
by the day to the chagrin of well-
meaning Nigerians.
The face-saving moves and
tactics the service Comptroller
General–David Parradang
employed to exonerate himself
from blames and culpability has
further escalated the shoddy
deals being perpetrated by him
since assumption of office.
Independent investigations have
shown that the act of sabotage
and delay in the recruitment
exercise or in some cases
recruiting people without issuing
them appointment letters are as
a result of the Comptroller
General’s attempt to over step
his operational mandate as
against the recommendations of
the Prisons, Customs,
Immigration and Fire Service
Board and the presidential
committee set up to look into the
ill fated recruitment exercise of
March 15th 2014, which is a clear
interference and contravention
of the Act establishing the Board
and its parent Ministry of
Interior who are unarguably the
employer of the Comptroller
General.
Some of these attempts to
manipulate the process is
believed to be responsible for
the stampede that claimed the
lives of innocent Nigerians and
leaving many injured during the
botched March 15, 2014
recruitment exercise and the
attendant disgrace and shame it
bequeathed to then President
Goodluck Jonathan-led federal
government.
It was reported that incidences
of counter instructions to the
supervising field personnel of
the service in order to carry out
favoritism of sorts resulted to
the poor organisation which led
to the incidents of death.
It is therefore galling to watch
the Nigeria immigration Service–
a one-time noble institution
being brought to disrepute on
account of narrow and parochial
interests.
We also note with concern, the
high handedness and unethical
conducts by the CG to
circumvent the public service
rules and regulations guiding the
recruitment and promotion into
the paramilitary service. Matters
of recruitment and promotion
are a primary responsibility of
the Board which is now being
sidelined by the CG who
ordinarily is an employee of the
Board and is expected to be
subjected to the
recommendations and approvals
of the presidential committee
and the Board on matters
relating to recruitment and
promotion exercises.
While other paramilitary services
are in compliance with their
terms of references and modus
operandi, it is only the NIS that
is in conflict with the process.
This is one factor that has
continued to fraught the exercise
with favoritism, nepotism and
other social brigandage that
nearly brought the service to its
knees.
Only recently in an attempt to
deceive the Nigerian public on
his innocence, an online news
blog was reported to have
indicted the Board’s director and
other officials, calling for their
probe. This in our findings has
shown that they are not only
spurious but diversionary of the
real questions begging for
answers by the Nigerian public.
We implore Nigerians to
carefully examine the acts
establishing the paramilitary
service and their regulatory
Board to ascertain the level of
damage being done to the
service. However, it is
unthinkable and irrational that
an employee should wield so
much power to exercise full
control of its employer. In other
climes, the Comptroller General
ought to have resigned or sacked
for gross misconduct and for
superintending over a
scandalous recruitment exercise
rather than choosing to use the
media to blackmail individuals in
order to cover his inadequacies.
We therefore call on President
Muhammadu Buhari to deploy
all vigor and intentness to
unravel all the malfeasance
bedeviling the Nigeria
Immigration Service and its
recruitment scams.
– Otaru wrote in from Abuja
SOURCE:
http://leadership.ng/
opinions/443698/still-on-the-
immigration-recruitment-saga
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AUWAL999: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Check this about NIS
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
AUWAL999:
Check this about NIS
hersee:
Check this about NIS
http://leadership.ng/opinions/443698/still-on-the-immigration-recruitment-saga

Hersee quoted it earlier, u don't have to quote it all or copy paste the whole stuff... We don see am

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.