Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2027796 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tico1212(m): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
bussyj:
By January new set will come in civil nd nis
Leave that guy make e dey yan opata.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tico1212(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
cc77:
My broda God bless u real good, i don talk am tire 4 here say notin de happen 4 mins of interior dem non listen. My cousin de NIS and he de clear me d koko as tins de play.
Siddon dere

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2015
tico1212:
Siddon dere
Ok sir, respect sir. I wish u all de best.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Baba God let ur wil b dne speedily on our aplz n put doubtin thomases 2 shame bijahi muhammad s.a.w. Lets sumbdy say ameen!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by EMMY86: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Like I have said before and I will still repeat it again and again. Please don't allow anybody to scam you, due to your desperate move to secure a job in federal ministry of interior because there is nothing happening within the ministry for now. But for civil defence hopeful, there will be a normal recruitment between the first and second quarter of 2016. Please don't ask me about the source of the information.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by doctuw(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
A senator called for my name and qualifications on the 23rd of Dec. He is my father's friend. Doubting Thomas should continue doubting. I think the slot is for legislators. At least they need to bring something to their different constituencies for the yuletide.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by doctuw(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
EMMY86:
Like I have said before and I will still repeat it again and again. Please don't allow anybody to scam you, due to your desperate move to secure a job in federal ministry of interior because there is nothing happening within the ministry for now. But for civil defence hopeful, there will be a normal recruitment between the first and second quarter of 2016. Please don't ask me about the source of the information.
your source is in the ministry right? He might not know everything going on in the ministry and also the board
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
doctuw:
A senator called for my name and qualifications on the 23rd of Dec. He is my father's friend. Doubting Thomas should continue doubting. I think the slot is for legislators. At least they need to bring something to their different constituencies for the yuletide.
.ur slot might be 4 police or any other ministry .....u can't say...where u might be fixed ...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by doctuw(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
chiMoni37:
.ur slot might be 4 police or any other ministry .....u can't say...where u might be fixed ...
Bro, it's civil defence.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
doctuw:

Bro, it's civil defence.
oowk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
@ doctuw i beg help confirm wen d aplz wl b released....urgent pls!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by doctuw(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
nobleman1st:
@ doctuw i beg help confirm wen d aplz wl b released....urgent pls!
I will get info tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Civil Defence allegedly in
secret recruitment
There are indications that the Nigeria Security
and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) may have
perfected plans to carry out mass recruitment
of personnel secretly.
Though, the Corps had denied on several
occasions that it was recruiting anytime soon,
our reporter reliably gathered that employment
process is actually taking place secretly.
Inside sources who wouldn't want their names
on print said some top officials of the Corps
who are not comfortable with the sharing
formula of slots were already having digging it
out with the Commandant General, Abdullahi
Gana Muhammadu.
According to the sources, the Commandant
General gave 10 slots to each of the 36 states
commandants while the Deputy Commandant
General (DCGs) who form part of his
management team got one slot each. Hence,
the in-fighting.
One of the officers said most of the names
have been compiled while the Corps is set to
issue out appointment letters soon.
"The letters would be backdated several
months and payments likely to be made. The
newly-recruited are to be deployed in the
states," the source hinted.
Several attempts to get the reaction of the
Commandant General proved abortive as his
number was not reachable. However, the
spokesperson of the NSCDC, Emmanuel Okeh
when contacted on the phone, denied any rift
between the CG and the DCGs.
He also denied the allegation that the Corps
was recruiting, stressing that the information
was not correct as the Corps has only got
approval from the Presidency to recruit in
March next year.
When quizzed, Okeh did not however state the
number of personnel the Presidency has
approved to be recruited.
He pointed out that: "We hear a lot of
information about recruitment going on at the
Corps, but we don't take it serious again
because we have come to realise that it is the
desperate move of people to get employment
that had led to people alleging that the Corps
was employing.
"We are neither employing now nor doing
replacement."

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/civil-defence-allegedly-in-secret-recruitment/126544.html
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wait till March...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Leyimanno: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
chiMoni37:
Wait till March...

NSCDC, NlS replacement hopefuls wait till January, some names ill be released before general recruitmt wc ill commence by march. Those who ve boss n God @ d top keep fingers crossed and those who not wait till March on general recruitmt perhaply u could get luck. Hapi festive period 2 u all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Realsufi: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
nobleman1st:
Baba God let ur wil b dne speedily on our aplz n put doubtin thomases 2 shame bijahi muhammad s.a.w. Lets sumbdy say ameen!
S.A.W Amin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vroom(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
God go help us all
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Leyimanno:

NSCDC, NlS replacement hopefuls wait till January, some names ill be released before general recruitmt wc ill commence by march. Those who ve boss n God @ d top keep fingers crossed and those who not wait till March on general recruitmt perhaply u could get luck. Hapi festive period 2 u all.
.....Ahmad M Hammayo > ‎Nigeria Immigration Service Officers Forum
I had one information that something will be happen this week. is that true?.......I hope so....nobody knws wen it wud happen....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jt2damoney(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2015
ok
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Emmason505(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lets keep fingers cross it is well
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mollode: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
The Management of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) on Thursday said it had not engaged in any form of recruitment in the service.

This is contained in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) and signed by Mr Emmanuel Okeh, the corps’ Public Relations Officer in Abuja.

The statement said it was therefore worried by rumours that the corps’ top notch and management staff were enmeshed in recruitment scam over slot sharing which had created ill feelings in their midst.

“It is pertinent to note that at the moment the Corps does not have Deputy Commandants General (DCGs).

“So who are the substantive DCGs that are having rift with the Commandant General?”

The statement said the Commandant General, Abdullahi Gana, was surprised at this negative development, adding that no rift exits within the corps.
According to him, “We are all working together as one family in the NSCDC irrespective of religion and tribe; we are one big happy family”.

Gana further stated that there was no recruitment or replacement going on in the Service.

It, however, said that it was true that the Corps needed more personnel to meet up with the present demand, especially in the execution of the constitutional mandate.

“To this effect, request for recruitment of more personnel come 2016, is in process.

“However, this request has been misconstrued by several persons and without waiting for it to come to fruition chose the path of slander.

“Wrong signal was sent all along making people to believe that recruitment or whatever they term replacement is going on in the organisation,’’ Gana was quoted as saying.

[irp]
The CG, therefore, called on all meaningful applicants nationwide to disregard the rumours of recruitment, not to fall prey to the gimmick of employment scammers.
NAN

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/nscdc-not-recruiting-cg/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yksoul(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
EVEN IF THE NEWS IS TRUE,NSCDC WOULD DENY IT.NIGERIA FACTORS...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profsho1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
You just have to be prayerful and have strong believe in God that this year will be fruitful to we unemployed graduate.
I believe those agencies will recruit in dis 1st quarter (both underG and massive recruitment), mine is just dat "make we see our own share"
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bless4me: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please how about ffs his there any latest newas in replacement
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bussyj: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
For replacement all necessary things have bn done nd there is tendency that people involved wil resume duty this month of Jan. 2016, if u r expecting i congratulate u in advance. Well wt us
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
Can i get into the NPF or NSCDC as ASP or ASC respectively without NYSC discharge certificate?I just graduated and being an officer has always be my dream.If I cannot normally,is there any possibility that the Nigeria factor(man know man) can come in?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by akojifred: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bless4me:
let that Junior cadar re been given apl, confirm first if it is true
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by akojifred: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bless4me:
l heard that Junior cadar re been given apl, confirm first if it is true
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profsho1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
bussyj:
For replacement all necessary things have bn done nd there is tendency that people involved wil resume duty this month of Jan. 2016, if u r expecting i congratulate u in advance. Well wt us
Sir,how sure are you bcuz there was a friend that is doing volunteer civil defence and also managing in a private firm that is expecting letter,his company policy is if any staff wanted to leave such staff must give at least a month notice.Can I encourage d guy to give them d notice if truly they wil resume this month?
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bless4me: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
Okay thank for your information I will contact my man
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profsho1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello house; why everyone keep mute on ds forum?no b u guys said u called ministers,senator etc dat d list wil come out so so so week.
Now u don enter voice mail
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
profsho1:
Hello house; why everyone keep mute on ds forum?no b u guys said u called ministers,senator etc dat d list wil come out so so so week.
Now u don enter voice mail
hahahhaha my guy, me don talk am many times say notin de happen 4 mins of interior but some dey claim say dem get ogas at d top. Scammers full ground, i just pity those wen dem don scam already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.