Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2030349 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by oloriTj: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
anyone with genuine info should please update us on this year's recruitment.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sanyahkod(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
oloriTj:
anyone with genuine info should please update us on this year's recruitment.

The genuine info is that NSCDC has gotten approval from FG to recruit in March 2016.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by gozyome: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pls is anybody aware if NIGERIA CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS is recruiting presently?l need your updates urgently
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profsho1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
gozyome:
Pls is anybody aware if NIGERIA CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS is recruiting presently?l need your updates urgently

No recruitment,but there is a rumour dat they may do replacement soon (jan,feb or march). No one can say since there is no official announcement
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by oloriTj: 12:40am On Jan 05, 2016
sanyahkod:

The genuine info is that NSCDC has gotten approval from FG to recruit in March 2016.
thanks sanya...may God answer our prayers.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by achmed1(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2016
profsho1:

No recruitment,but there is a rumour dat they may do replacement soon (jan,feb or march). No one can say since there is no official announcement

It is already going doing. Names are being compiled already. ...insider info.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profsho1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
achmed1:

It is already going doing. Names are being compiled already. ...insider info.
Really?and when are d compiled list is expected to be materialised? Sorry for asking too much question ooo its because I lik to know details of any info due to d fact dat person whey dey update me said den go soon place advert for general recruitment
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by achmed1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
profsho1:

Really?and when are d compiled list is expected to be materialised? Sorry for asking too much question ooo its because I lik to know details of any info due to d fact dat person whey dey update me said den go soon place advert for general recruitment

Some senior officers were given slots.... I am not sure there is going to be general recruitment.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Heineken(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
achmed1:

Some senior officers were given slots.... I am not sure there is going to be general recruitment.
there is.. By March
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profsho1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
achmed1:

Ok! May be dats wat pple are refering to dat something is going on.All ministries normally do replacement internally almost every year to fill d small vacant post (death,resign etc).
Thanks
But like when dos pple go resume training?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profsho1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
No more bla-bla-bla
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
thank God for the list. nothing else will happen till match, budget preparation is the order of the day now in the interior. see u when we see.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Calyb:
thank God for the list. nothing else will happen till match, budget preparation is the order of the day now in the interior. see u when we see.
..meaning ?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profsho1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
@Calyb,which list are u talking about bro? @achmed1,guy what is d latest?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jt2damoney(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Calyb:
how u mean.what list?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
@calyb pls clear d air 4 more clarification!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dminister(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
doctuw:
A senator called for my name and qualifications on the 23rd of Dec. He is my father's friend. Doubting Thomas should continue doubting. I think the slot is for legislators. At least they need to bring something to their different constituencies for the yuletide.
You are right, my sisters husband who is one of civil defence boss called me that he has three slots and if I will like work there that I should make my choice and reply him with all my credentials and cv. I just told him he should give me a day to think about it.
So, after consultations with my parents and few friends who all said I should not put all eggs in one basket , I decided to forward my credentials to him. If you know anybody please make hay while its not too late now. As for me, police and sss I don't like including civil defence as per before now.
Its airforce and custom I really want and I still have the passion for custom burning in me till now.
I won't stop until I get enlisted into nigerian custom by the grace of God. I know with the power of God I would come share my testimony here soon that God has offered me my heart desire.
God will do for you also whatever your heart desire is AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by yanabasee(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dminister:
You are right, my sisters husband who is one of civil defence boss called me that he has three slots and if I will like work there that I should make my choice and reply him with all my credentials and cv. I just told him he should give me a day to think about it.
So, after consultations with my parents and few friends who all said I should not put all eggs in one basket , I decided to forward my credentials to him. If you know anybody please make hay while its not too late now. As for me, police and sss I don't like including civil defence as per before now.
Its airforce and custom I really want and I still have the passion for custom burning in me till now.
I won't stop until I get enlisted into nigerian custom by the grace of God. I know with the power of God I would come share my testimony here soon that God has offered me my heart desire.
God will do for you also whatever your heart desire is AMEN.

AMEN!!!!

And why won't you share the testimony when you've got somebody that is at the frontline for you? Life's made easy for you bro.... We wish you luck.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dminister(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2016
yanabasee:

AMEN!!!!

And why won't you share the testimony when you've got somebody that is at the frontline for you? Life's made easy for you bro.... We wish you luck.
Thanks Bro, I also wish you what you wish me.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by yanabasee(m): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2016
Dminister:
Thanks Bro, I also wish you what you wish me.

We'll get there someday bro... You're welcome.

Whether paramilitary or not... One will have to get a fed job.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Dminister(m): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2016
yanabasee:

We'll get there someday bro... You're welcome.

Whether paramilitary or not... One will have to get a fed job.
Exactly man, God is with all Nigerian graduates.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by 20mikolo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Na wawooo Wich line we day na..........no info yet.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profsho1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
20mikolo:
Na wawooo Wich line we day na..........no info yet.
I tired ooo,is like all Nairalander are busy with MTN sim registration (because of #2,000 free worth of airtime) dats y we no get info again oooo
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Shebi i talk am say notin de happen 4 civil defence some ppl wan chop me raw. Its well lets keep hope alive.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jt2damoney(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
everything should be after 2016 budget signing whch begins tmao at NASS
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2016
enow..............

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2016
oluemmy2:
civil defence is February/march, 2016. No advert placement. It's replacement. All eyes will see it by then. Immigration is what am after and I doubt if they too would place advert for recruitment not after all the 'nonsense' that we experienced btw sept, 2013 - june, 2015. Immigration are through with their promotion exams and I was made to understand that some senior officers have been given slots and APLs would be dished out to the 'lucky' beneficiaries almost the same time with civil defence. My pride still stands that some of the doubting thomases on this thread who never contributed anything whether fake or genuine but just delight in criticizing and 'bullshitting' others would be disgraced soon... I don't want to mention their names because I've got no time to bandy words with unscrupulous nitwits who know no better but claim to know. Congrats in advance to those who know the 'in-thing' on ground and are awaiting their APLs in less than two months. I remain oluemmy2, no second. one love.
Please do u have any info about NPS? Kindly share.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tico1212(m): 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
oluemmy2:
civil defence is February/march, 2016. No advert placement. It's replacement. All eyes will see it by then. Immigration is what am after and I doubt if they too would place advert for recruitment not after all the 'nonsense' that we experienced btw sept, 2013 - june, 2015. Immigration are through with their promotion exams and I was made to understand that some senior officers have been given slots and APLs would be dished out to the 'lucky' beneficiaries almost the same time with civil defence. My pride still stands that some of the doubting thomases on this thread who never contributed anything whether fake or genuine but just delight in criticizing and 'bullshitting' others would be disgraced soon... I don't want to mention their names because I've got no time to bandy words with unscrupulous nitwits who know no better but claim to know. Congrats in advance to those who know the 'in-thing' on ground and are awaiting their APLs in less than two months. I remain oluemmy2, no second. one love.

I second your comment.. NSCDC is currently doing replacement no advert, just a letter from your oga at the top.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bless4me: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please how about the ffs replacement any latest news thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by 20mikolo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lie notin like replacement in Nscdc for nw
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lolz....now wey everybody de fynd eem head,u wan do underground recruitment....you smoke weed??Customs and immigration recruitment is most overdue...going to 5 years and 8 years now
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Showguy001(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2016
No doubt NSCDC is doing replacement. But they stopped already. Having issues with the ones they did that involved the commandants. Some of the commandants were given 4, some 3, some 2 and others 1 slots. The ones with the low slots brought the upheavals to question why they were cheated and not having an equal slots with those given 4. The replacement was supposed to b an underg cover up for the budget from the government which does not equate the no of personnel they have. There's going to be a recruitment of 20,000 personnel before march. 10k will go for arms training and be sent to Borno. For now, the replacement is on hold and no fate yet for those who are presumed fortunate to be on the list. Don't ask me how I knew because I won't answer questions. SSS are currently on trainning too. Custom replaced till first week of January. Prison replaced last month too. No news yet on NIS or NPS. One love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.