Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2028602 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by MCLION1(f): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
Justyaxx: Though I got evry connect you can think of, d only few times I used them was to help some less privileged who really DESERVE it. But 4 dos who wont follow d process bt a shortcut (paying an agent), am no hater bt u guys ar all intergral part of 9ja's prob. Fact is d whole bribery thing is 2-way thing -giver and taker where d later exist bcs of d former. Lets join hands & change things for gud folks. Be dat change you wanna see in 9ja.

U said u hav helped some people wit d conectn u hav, pls Am also apealing 2 u 2 help me. I made 2:1 in Geology,Am vry hardworkin,honest n inteligent,hav been lukin 4 job 4 long now,writen series of apt. test,submited CV both soft n hard copies but dont get feedbaks cos of no conectn.Am lukin up2 God 4 a miraculous job,n He wil do dat tru smbody. If dia is anyway u can help me, dis is my e-mail: chyangel04@yahoo.Com. Lukin forward 2 hearin 4rm u. Remain blessd.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Whitest: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2013
@justy axx Goodmorning sir,pls if there is anyway u cud connect me to a good job,i wil b very very grateful to u bro!Am also a 2.1 graduate in biochemistry tech,university of jos.Here is my email i.d akabuezevictor@gmail.com.Wilb expecting ur response sir.Tnx.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ndyoo(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2013
Mc lion and whitest...how can you be begging Justyaxx to give you a Job. Someone who's confused on the position he applied for the recent NIMC test. Get a life...not everybody that comes here to brag has something to offer,he's just a child playing his pranks on goofs and I can't believe you two fall for it...Amigoz.

Everything with NCS,SSS,NCSDC is undeground and will always remain so...forget the chants of the house,I agree you can get it without paying a dime which is God's factor,If you know you can't afford the pay for slots,cast your hope on God...

Everything is down low because of the controversy rocking their past recruitment e.g Civil defence recruited 6000 last year,I didn't even see their Job advert on any daily.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by pwettytemmy(f): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2013
@ndyoo,LWTMB. U mean someone who's gotten all d connections u can think of and is helping people out with it applied for the NIMC MASSIVE recruitment. people are really capitalizing on d anonymousity of dis forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
Guys we really need not to focus on this justyaxx. We wrote the NIMC test together with him in minna and this is someone who is nothing but some 25yr old complete aboki ajebo with "straight outta New York" slangs. He is even begging and hoping his family will allow him work because it was obvious he can sit his arse home lounging on d family's stolen wealth. Even on d exams day he forgot his exam slip at the hotel and had to send for it, so am not suprised that he dsnt evn knw d position he applied for. Just a spoilt brat who is here to insult us as he did by coming to NIMC test center with a GMC Envoy with spinners and a personal guard. Money miss road.... Mtcheeww
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
WTF! Thank God we are all matured so nobody will fall for your lies. Being my first time in minna, I had to get someone to show me around and you are here lying to people that I had a bodyguard with me. For what? What am I afraid of? I am no politician. So one cant bear his mind and work outta here without insults? Demi how about all the girls with you at the hotel? Wanna play Mr Saint or Mr Serious here huh? Pretty shitty if I must say. Missed al those trips though. Txt me Amina's # pls

@House. Sorry for the distraction caused on this thread. *Lips sealed*

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by haykay2005: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
#smh
Justyaxx: WTF! Thank God we are all matured so nobody will fall for your lies. Being my first time in minna, I had to get someone to show me around and you are here lying to people that I had a bodyguard with me. For what? What am I afraid of? I am no politician. So one cant bear his mind and work outta here without insults? Demi how about all the girls with you at the hotel? Wanna play Mr Saint or Mr Serious here huh? Pretty shitty if I must say. Missed al those trips though. Txt me Amina's # pls

@House. Sorry for the distraction caused on this thread. *Lips sealed*
Don Demu: Guys we really need not to focus on this justyaxx. We wrote the NIMC test together with him in minna and this is someone who is nothing but some 25yr old complete aboki ajebo with "straight outta New York" slangs. He is even begging and hoping his family will allow him work because it was obvious he can sit his arse home lounging on d family's stolen wealth. Even on d exams day he forgot his exam slip at the hotel and had to send for it, so am not suprised that he dsnt evn knw d position he applied for. Just a spoilt brat who is here to insult us as he did by coming to NIMC test center with a GMC Envoy with spinners and a personal guard. Money miss road.... Mtcheeww
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ndyoo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
dondemu and justyaxx,still the same guy...he created the account today to raise his swag,unfortunately...dude na ajegunle wey dey use MTN 10 mb browse naira land...go sit down Jooor...lwkmd @ begging his family to work. he done see palm oil lick? dondemu...na GMC bicycle wey him carry come exam b/c the govt of minna don ban okada wey him dey ride for dustenkutten-gwari.hungry scammer...

sorry if i derailed...people who get better info should update us.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
@ Don Demu,Pwettytemmy n Ndyoo,plsss lets forget abt dis Justyaxx guy plsss.evry malam wit his own kettle! Lets focus strictly on important things.any info on NSCDC?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by manmade(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
Don Demu: Guys we really need not to focus on this justyaxx. We wrote the NIMC test together with him in minna and this is someone who is nothing but some 25yr old complete aboki ajebo with "straight outta New York" slangs. He is even begging and hoping his family will allow him work because it was obvious he can sit his arse home lounging on d family's stolen wealth. Even on d exams day he forgot his exam slip at the hotel and had to send for it, so am not suprised that he dsnt evn knw d position he applied for. Just a spoilt brat who is here to insult us as he did by coming to NIMC test center with a GMC Envoy with spinners and a personal guard. Money miss road.... Mtcheeww
smart guy , u tried sha only dat dis format is outdated pls try to update ur 419 skills if u must succeed.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by besstt: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pls enough of all these,d essence of this thread is for paramilitary jobs,let's focus on it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by blessingitam(f): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2013
Ndyoo: dondemu and justyaxx,still the same guy...he created the account today to raise his swag,unfortunately...dude na ajegunle wey dey use MTN 10 mb browse naira land...go sit down Jooor...lwkmd @ begging his family to work. he done see palm oil lick? dondemu...na GMC bicycle wey him carry come exam b/c the govt of minna don ban okada wey him dey ride for dustenkutten-gwari.hungry scammer...

sorry if i derailed...people who get better info should update us.
hahahahahahaaha..u sef catch him scope
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Kareemopeyemi08(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2013
house please any information on nscdc please update us
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2013
Ndyoo: Mc lion and whitest...how can you be begging Justyaxx to give you a Job. Someone who's confused on the position he applied for the recent NIMC test. Get a life...not everybody that comes here to brag has something to offer,he's just a child playing his pranks on goofs and I can't believe you two fall for it...Amigoz.

Everything with NCS,SSS,NCSDC is undeground and will always remain so...forget the chants of the house,I agree you can get it without paying a dime which is God's factor,If you know you can't afford the pay for slots,cast your hope on God...

Everything is down low because of the controversy rocking their past recruitment e.g Civil defence recruited 6000 last year,I didn't even see their Job advert on any daily.

i guess the dude wasnt opportuned to meet a reliable agent. even if he did, he doesnt have he money. is that enough reason for him not to wish us well? people could be so heartless!

justaxx, it is good to rejoice with pple when they are rejoicing even if they dont deserve it. u really need to grow up!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kcpumpin(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2013
haykay2005: #smh
ℓ☺ℓ. Oga haykay, howfar na. U seem to have lost faith in some of these derailing dudes. Plz forget the dudes and stick to providing us with your rare but most vital infos whenever it comes. Na dat 1 sure pass. Thanks..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
no body will be called this week. definitely from 18th upward, we will have good stories to share. our datas are being put online. i believe that either before the first week of April or by the first week! the reason for the changes has to do with the hearings at the senate and a few other internal reviews and meetings. lets keep our fingers crossed. same old stories u will say. yes same old stories but u know there are reasons.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Whitest: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
I guess we all here are graduates n we are novice as regards d paramilitary stuff n unemployed too,if u are already bigtym employed i see no reason why u shd follow dis thread,if ur father is a comptroller general of any paramilitary organisation,i see no reason y u shd folo dis thread,if ur agent is a comptroller general in any of these paramilitary organisations,i see no reason y u shd follow dis thread,so i wud advice everybody to keep his or ha childish swaggs aside n say smtin reasonable if atall u wnt to comment on dis thread or else jst read n log off. Wats d lastest folks?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by toksade: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
Whitest: I guess we all here are graduates n we are novice as regards d paramilitary stuff n unemployed too,if u are already bigtym employed i see no reason why u shd follow dis thread,if ur father is a comptroller general of any paramilitary organisation,i see no reason y u shd folo dis thread,if ur agent is a comptroller general in any of these paramilitary organisations,i see no reason y u shd follow dis thread,so i wud advice everybody to keep his or ha childish swaggs aside n say smtin reasonable if atall u wnt to comment on dis thread or else jst read n log off. Wats d lastest folks?
Who the hell u? The moderator? Guy, u hv no right to question anybody about following this thrend or not. Everybody's comments are welcome, it is u that will use ur brain to know the ones u need and the ones u don't need.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by BAMMGROUP: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
For CIVIL DEFENCE: I learnt u av to get a civil service form n submit to state of origin before one can b recruited... My question is dis, what's d relevance of civil service form, am a bsc holder n I wonder why I can't apply directly cos frm what I heard its almost impossible getting d form... Can someone who knows more about dis, throw more light on it
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
arantess: Immigration is currently recruiting...internally..highly coded
pls brov is costom recruiting, if not when, pls keep me posted at mykee4real@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rooney2525: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2013
BAMM GROUP: For CIVIL DEFENCE: I learnt u av to get a civil service form n submit to state of origin before one can b recruited... My question is dis, what's d relevance of civil service form, am a bsc holder n I wonder why I can't apply directly cos frm what I heard its almost impossible getting d form... Can someone who knows more about dis, throw more light on it
Appointment letters wil be given out today for dos in Zone A dat is Lagos, Ogun and Oyo State but Lagos is d first point of call before d oda states , so if u hav an agent dat hav been lying to u dos in Lagos shud start calling dem nw, dis info is direct from CG mouth yesterday. (Dis info is for NSCDC only).so dos in Lag shud try and visit dier area command or better still wait for a cal from d admin staff. Congratulations to dos dat are successful
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by peterkayy: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2013
rooney2525: Appointment letters wil be given out today for dos in Zone A dat is Lagos, Ogun and Oyo State but Lagos is d first point of call before d oda states , so if u hav an agent dat hav been lying to u dos in Lagos shud start calling dem nw, dis info is direct from CG mouth yesterday. (Dis info is for NSCDC only).so dos in Lag shud try and visit dier area command or better still wait for a cal from d admin staff. Congratulations to dos dat are successful
. @ Rooneye2525. Pls can u establish ao u got ur info to help our curiousity. That's good news. Bro, pls is there any development on NIS?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2013
pls bro @Peterkayy, how tru is dis info plsss.pls how is d zoning like plss.are dia people dat wil get from north?i learnt dat everytin is pending for now until d senate finishes dia public hearing for NSCDC n NIS dis week.wia did u get dis info frm pls?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by platorepublic(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2013
BAMM GROUP: For CIVIL DEFENCE: I learnt u av to get a civil service form n submit to state of origin before one can b recruited... My question is dis, what's d relevance of civil service form, am a bsc holder n I wonder why I can't apply directly cos frm what I heard its almost impossible getting d form... Can someone who knows more about dis, throw more light on it

Where can someone get civil service form
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by okotos: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2013
@Arizona,i tink peterkay could be right judging by informatn i posted sm days ago dat letter wil be given out dis wk.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by beiyke(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2013
platorepublic:

Where can someone get civil service form
[i][/i]
You can get the form at the Federal Civil Service Commission HDQ in Abuja, Wuse Zone 3 & its free of charge
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by peterkayy: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2013
okotos: @Arizona,i tink peterkay could be right judging by informatn i posted sm days ago dat letter wil be given out dis wk.
. It's an unconfirmed report which I got frm an update from Rooney2525. I'm keen abt establishing d facts too cos it's a pointer to developments in oda agencies.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Tayo82: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2013
@BAMM,wen can i get NSCDC form?Am frm Ogun state wit a B.sc holder.Wat r d requirements n wen is d closing date.Hope 2 hear frm u soon.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2013
@Okotos,tanks for d info.can u send me ur no? nanamm4real@yahoo.com. So dt we could talk more on phone.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rooney2525: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2013
arizona20: pls bro @Peterkayy, how tru is dis info plsss.pls how is d zoning like plss.are dia people dat wil get from north?i learnt dat everytin is pending for now until d senate finishes dia public hearing for NSCDC n NIS dis week.wia did u get dis info frm pls?
d information is from the civil defense headquaters yesterday, dats is why dos in Lag to get ready cos d admin officers from abj are already in Lagos as of yesterday, followed by ogun and oda SW states cos dey are d Zone A. We in d north are awaiting them in two weeks time
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rooney2525: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2013
rooney2525: d information is from the civil defense headquaters yesterday, dats is why dos in Lag to get ready cos d admin officers from abj are already in Lagos as of yesterday, followed by ogun and oda SW states cos dey are d Zone A. We in d north are awaiting them in two weeks time
send ur numbers to ilumah2000@yahoo.com so I cud call and forward u d details of d zone, thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.