Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,334 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026323 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by olumytee4: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
@ sammy4real;you r the light which can chase away d darkness ova dis issue.kip us inform
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unikazzy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by labodeolu(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2013
kolaoro@rocketm:
pls hose i got one interview about d job this morning @ WELLNESS HOME VENUE, pls house if ave any ideal about interview let me my people ppp, tanks
Forget wellness o, its a scam
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ezenagufelix: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2013
Kolaora they are GNLD that sell drug products,you can still go if you are intersted. I got it last2years and went there.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
blessingitam: What's happening oooo...any news on immigration?
Immigration is thru with recruitment, it was done coddedly and they av given appointment letters to thier selected few, My friend got hers two weeks ago and showed me. I dont know anything about NSCDC .
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
sammy4love: Gdmrn my fellow nairaland, sometimes one wish not to comment due to the way, some pple castigate one's effort. Anyway concerning NSCDC. Those claiming that appointment letters are being issues is nt true. I was at the ministry yesterday when the CG came bk from the senate committee, there is alot of problem right nw, those that were hurriedly recruitd since last oct have nt bn paid salary and you are talking of appointment letters. For infor. The CG only have power to recruit level 03-07. 08 and above is the board. And the board hv not got waiver as immigration did from the HOS. The rush for last year replacement is to cover up ghost workers that they hv bn embzelling dere fund due to the electronic payment introduce by finance ministry that is why some of them spent only two weeks in training, they also bought uniform for themselve. All agent or contact giving u such story is to calm you down wit hope and to buy time pending when dat waiver wil come. Concerning the senate commitee, the PUBLIC HEARING have ended bt the committee mandate to investigate is two months and they have commence since feb. They are still seating. NIS wil appear too. For immigration, the last time i posted i gave infor of date of advert. The delay was instruction frm the minister, due to the senate hearing and also they need to revalidate the waiver given for recruitment in 2012 to 2013 frm HOS. So dat the fund will be capture in 2013 recurrent expenditure,as all unspent fund is revert back to treasure. Bt i believe something good will come up before the ending of the month. For those saying fed job is nt for sale bt slot. Let me infor you that the job of PA is powerful nw. Why? Becos they are the one's that sale most of this slot witout there boss knowing. Most of our brothers frm the south east and west who are oppturn to be DG. Executive sect. Who sometine are given this slot,instead of giving dere slot to love one's will rather sale such slot thro third party agent. So 95% theory slot is nt true. May God help us all and favour us.
My dear, this is Nigeria, things are actually happening Under G, u know, pple are being recruited with or without pb hearing /private hearing. I am also surprised that some pple are being recruited codedly, didnt u see that some people are silent abd off Nairaland My brothers and Sisters believe me or not pple are being recruited into dis para military but we come here to shout and insult ourselves, To every general. Rule there is always an exception. Wise up all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Angel778(f): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
sollybee_38:
Immigration is thru with recruitment, it was done coddedly and they av given appointment letters to thier selected few, My friend got hers two weeks ago and showed me. I dont know anything about NSCDC .
my God! Nigerians are so gullible! How can you lie like this dashng the hope of people seeking for job at the immigration service. When did they recruit and how? Where did ur friend get her letter from?. My uncle's friend(just like a son to him) is a state deputy commandant of immigration (or watever name they called them)Dnt ask me what state. I am nt posting dis 4 people to contact me, bt just to let them knw there's no iota of truth in wat u just posted. Stop dashng people's hope.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ sollybee, there is no element of truth in your statement. your friend or whoever told you is blatant lie. guys keep your hope high and continue with your contact and pray for God favour, it will soon happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
sollybee_38:

pls solly bee, i dont want u to prove anything. i just want u to sincerely tell me the truth! i mean sincerely. did u actually see the appointment letter i really will like to know so i will know how to disturb my contact! pls ur sincerity is all i need. if u could swear or do something similar, i will appreciate it! thanks a whole lot. awaiting ur response
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
na wa oh! all those that have come here only to lie, may God judge u accordingly. may God save us from hypertension. lol!!! i was about to head to my contacts house this night for a good showdown. may God have mercy on some pple
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
personally i feel nothing can happen until after the senate commitee's findings have been delivered. until then, lets keep our fingers crossed
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
personally i feel nothing can happen until after the senate commitee's findings have been delivered in a month's time. until then, lets keep our fingers crossed
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sunjos79: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hi.
I heard from some1 dt civil defence form is on sale in one of lagos's banks.pls how true is this?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sunjos79: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hi.
I heard from some1 dt civil defence form is on sale in one of lagos's banks.pls how true is this and at what price?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ezenagufelix: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
angryI even saw a website of NSCDC selling form in AB micro finance bank in abuja sold at N4500. Am so so confused.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by muyeindaclub(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
sunjos79: Hi.
I heard from some1 dt civil defence form is on sale in one of lagos's banks.pls how true is this and at what price?
i believe is a scam cuz nscdc will never sell form, but written application
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Samdul: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2013
for nis,i dnt think anything is happening now,bt its nig we cant rule out the nigerian factor of under G coded things,because as i'm typing this,ndic is conducting an interview of vacancies dt was nt advertised,and the senate nd fed character is claiming 2 b probing recruitements that were nt advertise or nt following fed chrter.personally i think this probe is just another way of fooling nigerians in2 believing fed. chrtr. commission nd d senate is really comcerned abt hw pple re recruited in2 MDA's.?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2013
@Samdul, what do u mean by "NDIC"? Elaborate pls.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unforgiven: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
TAE-KWON-DO:
@Samdul, what do u mean by "NDIC"? Elaborate pls.

ask Google

or
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Samdul: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thank you sir

unforgiven:

ask Google

or
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
@samdul the senate committee did not place embargo on recruitment, the 13 agencies they invited were indicted by th federal character commission. so recruitment will definitely continue, even those agency accursed will still continue, they just want the media tension generated to calm down.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=lion phil]

pls solly bee, i dont want u to prove anything. i just want u to sincerely tell me the truth! i mean sincerely. did u actually see the appointment letter i really will like to know so i will know how to disturb my contact! pls ur sincerity is all i need. if u could swear or do something similar, i will appreciate it! thanks a whole lot. awaiting ur response[/quote
@ lion phil na u get sence pass, i pray pple will not die in ignorant, i was also surprised too when i saw it, i swear with the name of God Almighty, i saw d letter, am not sure its collectively but i saw it and i swear, i dont know if anything will still happen but i saw d appointment letter with my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
sammy4love: @ sollybee, there is no element of truth in your statement. your friend or whoever told you is blatant lie. guys keep your hope high and continue with your contact and pray for God favour, it will soon happen.
Its left 4 u to believe but i just told you a simple truth of what i saw with my eyes. See its being done underG, am also an applicant and i got fed up with dis country when i saw it but i swear it happened but am not begging anybody to believe me. Am also not happy, i can even give u dat my friend's Facebook acc, just congratulate her and hearher out. Am telling u dis to pressurise whoever is helping and stop waiting 4 a list.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
Angel_777: my God! Nigerians are so gullible! How can you lie like this dashng the hope of people seeking for job at the immigration service. When did they recruit and how? Where did ur friend get her letter from?. My uncle's friend(just like a son to him) is a state deputy commandant of immigration (or watever name they called them)Dnt ask me what state. I am nt posting dis 4 people to contact me, bt just to let them knw there's no iota of truth in wat u just posted. Stop dashng people's hope.
@ Angel 777 no problem but all what i saw is what i posted, i saw d letter i think where i got it wrong was to say dey've concluded because am not sure of that but i saw the appointment letter, well i want you to know something, if anything is going on all dos pple u claim dat dey know may not want to tell you because of the pressure on them because i even called d person me when my friend called me dat she got her letter, i hurridely went dere to see it but my agent kept telling me its not true until i gave him phone to speak with my friend. I was also disappointed and he told me another batch will still come out but i refused to believe in dat crap. I dont want anybody to believe me but am just letting pple know the situation so far. Am not happy either.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
@sollybee may I ask u what was d rank/level placed on d apointmnt letr u saw?if its fall btw 03 to 07(which a actin CG must sign/aprovd)knw its FAKE(whethr u saw it wt ur eyes/swear in d name of GOD Almighty)its FAKE.but if its levl 08 or 09(dos wt MSC) which wl b signd by d diretor of d board(R.Attahiru)on behalf of d hon.ministr it also FAKE considerin d presnt situation in imigration. Der a two top ppl in dat board dat r clos to d curent diretor nd knws d wht up in interior(I wl nt tel u der names) dat I ve temptd of givin dem cash(reasonabl amount of cash) bt ther told me apparently dat as fr now its nt posibl in imigration.dat I wait at a futur date(unspecific).I wondr who brougt dat FAKE apiontmnt letr.I knw in niaja under G is d rule of d game bt in dis present case of imigration is nt posibl.tel me a date frm april nd abov(if fr replacemnt) I may beliv u.one I didn't ask u.wht was d date on d apiontment letr u saw? Frm den I wl who signd d apiontmnt letr.I need ur feedbak ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by murphyrichy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ezenagu felix: angryI even saw a website of NSCDC selling form in AB micro finance bank in abuja sold at N4500. Am so so confused.
guy man pls can you give us the website? I also heard such thing.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ezenagu felix: angryI even saw a website of NSCDC selling form in AB micro finance bank in abuja sold at N4500. Am so so confused.

Kindly paste the website let ppl on dis thread knw nd confirm d genuity/fake. Cus dis thread is ful of intellectuals
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Andy07: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
sollybee_38:
Its left 4 u to believe but i just told you a simple truth of what i saw with my eyes. See its being done underG, am also an applicant and i got fed up with dis country when i saw it but i swear it happened but am not begging anybody to believe me. Am also not happy, i can even give u dat my friend's Facebook acc, just congratulate her and hearher out. Am telling u dis to pressurise whoever is helping and stop waiting 4 a list.
. Thanks for the info. Cn u pls share ur friend's facebook acc? So dat we cn congratulate her and confirm what u just said. Tnks.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by karigo: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
nobody is saying anything abt nigeria customs, if there is any news, pls share!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by DANILSA(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Andy07: . Thanks for the info. Cn u pls share ur friend's facebook acc? So dat we cn congratulate her and confirm what u just said. Tnks.
Hmmmm, this demand is crazy guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by omotola1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yeah... Very crazy and ridiculous!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ Sollybee. I personally dont blive unless d leta is a fake nd since 2 wiks? Y did u wait so long to check on NL nd d way u approahed it, u didnt even asked if any1 got d leta too, u just said it has bin concluded. Tel ur frnd to b kiaful cos her leta cud b fake....
How come out of evrybody here, no one was that lucky to get leta too or did anybody get as wel?
Please gud pple of NL react to dis... Am not shaken cos I knw dat recruitment cant b ova witout my name dia...

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.