Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2028593 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emiloluwa: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
@karigo & those of us dat ar xpect'g gud news frm nigeria custom; i was told dat letter is ready & soonest it wil b share, so start disturb'g ur contact nw....... e dat ve hear

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by karigo: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
emiloluwa: @karigo & those of us dat ar xpect'g gud news frm nigeria custom; i was told dat letter is ready & soonest it wil b share, so start disturb'g ur contact nw....... e dat ve hear

emiloluwa, thanks for d info. i pray we will be favoured.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
whats up abt NSCDC pals? Pls somone should update me plsssssss!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ lion Phil,
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by viv222: 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
REGAL GRACES & CONSuLT ME ENT. Presents.
*JOKE HAUZ*{The Funniest Man on Campus}
Comedy by: Alibaba,AY,Mc abbey,Jedi,De-Don,Elenu,Akpororo,Bash,Igos and Nedu of Wazobia fm
Music by: Chidinma,Praise,Eva,Yemi Alade,Weird Mc,Solidstar,Jhybo,Axterix,Byno,Xxcelent,W4, Young
D,Yobama,Hzone,DMI,Byno,Element X and Elanjay
Host: TEEGEE "Da Unusual & Veronica {WAPTV}
Date:24th March 2013
Time:4pm Red carpet
Venue: Main Auditorium Unilag
Ticket:500 REG|1000VIP
For info call: 08038240807|07069476067
ff @TEEGEE_unusual| @jokehouse @chena_kaja
Media partners: Soundcity,wazobia,Stv,wapTv,TVC,Music Africa,Acada Magazine,Rainbow Fm,Nigezie,Entertainment Express.
Mar 7 · Like · Sh
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
sollybee_38:
Well if you think its Fake, dats left to you but she got level 9 bcause she is a lawyer, and she is tru with documentation, we talked yesterday just to confirm further and she said she is not the only one who did thid exercise, and she sat b4 a pannel who scrutinize her results before documentation, like i said earlier on, the mistake i made is saying it has been concluded, i dont know if it has but am sure she has gotten and she been documented.whether Fake or Original its between her and Immigration office but when pple tell you things even if you dont believe whole heartedly av a slight believe cos dat may hasteen your steps, like i said b4 i am not putting dis up to discourage anybody because av not gotten mine too but just 4 pple to know somethings are happening under G. Take care.

Sollybee thoug u didn't answer my last question pls tell dat ur frienf to contact his/her agent dat I am ready to give him/her 5million to secure me a genuine employment in immigration.I wl pay 2milion now(but ther wl b an undettaking between him/she nd i) and aftr documentation d rest 3mill wl be paid.am curently doing my MSC.get back to me ASAP.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by koolvin12(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
lion phil:

see me see eshinshin o! just because i said i have been on nairaland before u!! na wetin dey make u para be that Who are u to determine what my response should be?? I didnt even insult u! so na because of woman u dey show ur self!
sollybee, if u know what is good for u, dont give ur number to this guy. for all i know he might be a ritualist. he joined nairaland last year the next thing is for him to be 'following' women up and down! a girl was declared missing in Owerri recently she still hasnt been found. if u have a BBM, i will still not advice u give him! na my statement wey no mean any harm dey vex u u dey craze!! if na so u take dey address ur elders for house, no come here come show am u hear!! Aturu ne weghi onye nche!!!

Bro,I aint gonna reply ur insults cos I aint as shalow in mind as u are...someone asked u a simple question which needed a simple reply...u went on to say u got on nairaland before...if I may ask u,what connects the question with when u got on nairaland Like I said,I aint that shallow minded like u so I aint gonna reply ur insults...just listen to urself,u think everybody is soo rotten minded like u?? I am on nairaland to get info about jobs and not to womanise....if I had wanted to meet girls,I know the exact section for that...alright So grow up bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ lion Phil, calm your nerves, nothing is happening now, was at the board and ministry today, they have sign the memo for the job advertisement. just watch out and continue to presurized your agent if he is a trusted one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by omotola1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
^Good news! I‘m awaiting the job advert o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
Plsss Pals which job advert? NSCDC or NIS? Want to know the latest on NSCDC!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2013
sammy4love: @ lion Phil, calm your nerves, nothing is happening now, was at the board and ministry today, they have sign the memo for the job advertisement. just watch out and continue to presurized your agent if he is a trusted one.

Sammy4love, the God of heaven and earth will bless all u lay your hands on!! thanks very much for the info!!
If i was in Abuja i would have done thesame!! Some people no know say enough money don go into this thing. What they are arguing is if i should have buttressed my point or not!!
@koolivin, if u meet me at a wrong time, i will not hesitate to insult u over and over again. i am not ur younger brother, u hear I no get your time. If no be for the fact say i wan enter into sollybee's good books so as to receive all the info i need, u wouldnt have seen me here. this page on my phone, is open 24/7, all i do is refresh.

@Sammylove, why u sef no reply since nah?! i come dey feel like say somethings don dey pass me by! God bless you once again jare!! my mind don come down!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 7:32am On Mar 20, 2013
koolvin12:

Bro,I aint gonna reply ur insults cos I aint as shalow in mind as u are...someone asked u a simple question which needed a simple reply...u went on to say u got on nairaland before...if I may ask u,what connects the question with when u got on nairaland Like I said,I aint that shallow minded like u so I aint gonna reply ur insults...just listen to urself,u think everybody is soo rotten minded like u?? I am on nairaland to get info about jobs and not to womanise....if I had wanted to meet girls,I know the exact section for that...alright So grow up bro

for ur mind u don win award 'koolivin, clap for urself well done!'. i am shallow minded, it is ur level of stupidity that brought me this low. so u know where to go, why didnt u go there, did u have to stalk the girl until she couldnt bear it any longer. there are methods of approach. why didnt u tell her why u were stalking her before?? na when casala burst, ur evil mind yarn u wetin u go talk!!
why is the fact that i joined nairaland before u, paining u i no grab o! that is the source of all this shey u know?? pls explain!!!! Anu npama!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2013
@lion pill, amen to your prayer. you know, the way people castigate one's effort, discourage ones, and i was busy in the office. take care.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Whitest: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2013
Nigerians!! Wen smbody posts smtyn u wudnt lik to hear,u wud say its a lie,y nt use d opportunity to step up ur games n knw wat to do instead of waiting for ur almighty agent to tell u wat u wud lik to hear.Kudors to those dat said its a fake AP leta,but for those dat said its a lie,well! Dats nt hw this life is suposed to b treated,weda its a lie or its nt a lie,use d opportunity to step up ur games so dat u wont nt b deceived by ur agent.@sollybee weda d believe or nt,God bless u for d info atleast am gonna meet my agent too,asking hm wat is goin on.“Cos all these our so called almighty agents sef sm of them na blatant liers n thieves“
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
Brothers and sisters on this trend abeg abeg pls let us stop calling each other names, its so uncalled for, lets stop insulting eachother on any piece of information, its rude to each others personality, we can only attain where we want to be with peace in our minds towards eachother.
1. @ lionphil my friend is from Ekiti state in southwest. She was called NIS and was given her appointment letter, she has done her documentattion, i dont think the letter is fake but i have a believe it is done in batches.
2. @ koolvin i am so sorry got d request but didnt know and since am already chatting with lionphill i tort he was the one so am sorry about that and everyother insult.
3. @ NLers am not saying anyone should believe me and if you like call me all sort of names, just telling you what i found out recently, its so shameful pple dont take the truth. Pple prefer others lieing and putting thier mind on those lies, anyway i may not comment again on this trend but i tell u things are actually going on so dont just sit somewhere and expect one agent lieing to you. Peace to you all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sunjos79: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
@sollybee_38:pls how can I talk to u privately as i may need ur assistant on.pls send ur details to me: sunjos79@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
sunjos79: @sollybee_38:pls how can I talk to u privately as i may need ur assistant on.pls send ur details to me: sunjos79@yahoo.com
Am not an agent pls am also an applicant looking 4 d samething you are looking 4, i av no private thing to talk to u and i av no assistance to render am also looking 4 assistance, i just shared something shocking dat i received with the house. I dont know if u got me right, you and your friend looking 4 d samething and all of a suden she got it through a means you are not aware of, hope you know how bad u wiLl feel, not for her but for the fact that she didnt carry you along, the same thing happened here my brothers and sisters so please am not an agent and i also need assistance, i just shared it the house so that pple can buckle up with whoever is helping then and to make pple know that things are really happening in Nigeria. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by koolvin12(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
sollybee_38: Brothers and sisters on this trend abeg abeg pls let us stop calling each other names, its so uncalled for, lets stop insulting eachother on any piece of information, its rude to each others personality, we can only attain where we want to be with peace in our minds towards eachother.
1. @ lionphil my friend is from Ekiti state in southwest. She was called NIS and was given her appointment letter, she has done her documentattion, i dont think the letter is fake but i have a believe it is done in batches.
2. @ koolvin i am so sorry got d request but didnt know and since am already chatting with lionphill i tort he was the one so am sorry about that and everyother insult.
3. @ NLers am not saying anyone should believe me and if you like call me all sort of names, just telling you what i found out recently, its so shameful pple dont take the truth. Pple prefer others lieing and putting thier mind on those lies, anyway i may not comment again on this trend but i tell u things are actually going on so dont just sit somewhere and expect one agent lieing to you. Peace to you all.

@sollybee:Its ok,u didn't offend me so the apology isn't necessary...@lionphil,am not on nairaland to engage in war of words...I am here for a serious business. U can keep insulting me,I aint gonna do same to u ok?? Sincerely speaking,u took this too far. I am not a troublemaker.... I reacted cos ur reply to sollybee about me was offensive. Insulting someone u don't even know from the comfort of ur home doesn't make u a superman. Pls bro, learn how to apply diplomacy in the way u talk on a public forum like this...if my responses were offensive....I am sorry. Let's just focus on why we are here...One love

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 12:45am On Mar 21, 2013
koolvin12:

@sollybee:Its ok,u didn't offend me so the apology isn't necessary...@lionphil,am not on nairaland to engage in war of words...I am here for a serious business. U can keep insulting me,I aint gonna do same to u ok?? Sincerely speaking,u took this too far. I am not a troublemaker.... I reacted cos ur reply to sollybee about me was offensive. Insulting someone u don't even know from the comfort of ur home doesn't make u a superman. Pls bro, learn how to apply diplomacy in the way u talk on a public forum like this...if my responses were offensive....I am sorry. Let's just focus on why we are here...One love

I am sorry, i didnt see my response as offensive in anyway. buy whether offensive or not, I am sorry!! U sef dey attack person when the person blood dey hot, wetin u expect?? lol!!!!!!!!
It is well, we shall all get there someday!! ma binu jare!!! * no vex*

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2013
sammy4love: @ lion Phil, calm your nerves, nothing is happening now, was at the board and ministry today, they have sign the memo for the job advertisement. just watch out and continue to presurized your agent if he is a trusted one.

@sammya4love I lik d way u bring reliev to ppl mind in dis thread.i must say thank u. Ur info is pure nd genuine.dats d info comin frm d office of d director of d board.From wht I was told frm dat office a advert wl likly be on air anytim frm 4th April 2013 bt sincerly i can't beliv dis ppl at all until see wt my eyes.also I was nt told abt d exat paramilitary.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2013
@
amalision gdmrn, the advert is for immigration, for now, they a the
only one that have waiver for recruitment from the head of service. i
actually saw the memo myself. for civil defence, all they have be doing
is replacement. that came up, becos when the min of finance ask for
biodata of staff, for e- payment they vould not defend their staff
strength, (ghost worker) so they had to hurriedly do cover up, the CG is
presently under fire, he might even be removed. if you have trusted
agent continue pressurizing him, becos the advert is formality to show
transparency. a list already exist. due tentative, becos adjustment is still on. God help us all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2013
sammy4love: @
amalision gdmrn, the advert is for immigration, for now, they a the
only one that have waiver for recruitment from the head of service. i actually saw the memo myself. for civil defence, all they have be doing is replacement. that came up, becos when the min of finance ask for biodata of staff, they

Thanks so much.GOD bless u in all ur endeavours.plz keep on wit ur good deed of givin good nd reliabl infomation to ppl.mor grace to ur elbow
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by beckycute1: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hello house,
Pls I need link to a genuine agent
Its so difficult getting to meet genuine peeps.
Help will be appreciated
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
@sammy4love,tanks for d info.plsss can we talk privately plsss.plsss drop ur number let me call u plsss.really need some gud info on nscdc plss. Dis is my mail ( nanamm4real@yahoo.com)
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
@sollybee I wana u to knw dat som ppl do apreciat ur infomation bt I wnt u to knw dat der r som ppl on dis thread dat knws som top men in d minstry of interior/NIS/NSCDC/NFS&NPS.som even has brodas/sistr wokin der who would provid dem wit exact info,whil som get frm agent(whil som agent r highly conectd som r not)so wen u post somtin nd they confirm frm oda various sources to dem,nd dis does nt tally wit ur own,they r bound to disagree.in my own opinion is nomal. Not dat I did not beliv dat u saw AP letr(I beliv) bt wht I capitalizd was its FAKE.I ask u to tel me d date on d AP letr bt I didn't so I presume u 4got.d date wl giv me a hint on who signed it(cus it be signed in d board)wen it coms to documentation(if u r employd via replacment/under G) som ppl knw so we'll its done in Gwagwalada.if u go der for documentation all der wl ask u is ur AP letr, d original(for sighting which wl b givin bak to u)nd
photocopies of ur credentials plus pasport nd notin else,no oral interview or whtsoevr.they wl giv u all d necesary forms to fill nd even creat a file fr u der(in ur present) after u which der wl guide atach all ur credential,AP letr,paspot etc into dat file den u proced to trainin.if u had gone to Gwagwalada througout last year u wl undrstnd wht I mean.even in dat Gwagwalada ther a tims wen go ther(dependin on ur link) they chek for AP letr dat hv nt been claim by ppl due to d fact they we're nt notified by agents,d board or their varoius sponsors.
Dnt feel bad.continue to post any infomation u get cuz it wl surly help.GOD bless

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
beckycute1: Hello house,
Pls I need link to a genuine agent
Its so difficult getting to meet genuine peeps.
Help will be appreciated

U c nobody wl parade him/her self as an agent.99% of ppl paradin demself as agent r fake.b mindful of anybody who wl wnt to link u up wt an agent.GOD has a way of linkin ppl to who wl help dem.jus b hopful&prayrful belivin dat wit GOD all tinz r possible

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by BAMMGROUP: 1:31am On Mar 22, 2013
** sighs **
@solly, let me kindly advise u.. U don't false pple to believe u.. Its a wise saying... According to Abraham Lincoln "Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

For dose believing dey can rant, shld wait for my next post after submitting my civil form with my credentials in person at d NSCDC office, abuja in april.

Others are getting appointed be there criticizing or doubting, I guess dats more like a job too.

Morons!!!! Mtschew
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2013
Amalision: @sollybee I wana u to knw dat som ppl do apreciat ur infomation bt I wnt u to knw dat der r som ppl on dis thread dat knws som top men in d minstry of interior/NIS/NSCDC/NFS&NPS.som even has brodas/sistr wokin der who would provid dem wit exact info,whil som get frm agent(whil som agent r highly conectd som r not)so wen u post somtin nd they confirm frm oda various sources to dem,nd dis does nt tally wit ur own,they r bound to disagree.in my own opinion is nomal. Not dat I did not beliv dat u saw AP letr(I beliv) bt wht I capitalizd was its FAKE.I ask u to tel me d date on d AP letr bt I didn't so I presume u 4got.d date wl giv me a hint on who signed it(cus it be signed in d board)wen it coms to documentation(if u r employd via replacment/under G) som ppl knw so we'll its done in Gwagwalada.if u go der for documentation all der wl ask u is ur AP letr, d original(for sighting which wl b givin bak to u)nd
photocopies of ur credentials plus pasport nd notin else,no oral interview or whtsoevr.they wl giv u all d necesary forms to fill nd even creat a file fr u der(in ur present) after u which der wl guide atach all ur credential,AP letr,paspot etc into dat file den u proced to trainin.if u had gone to Gwagwalada througout last year u wl undrstnd wht I mean.even in dat Gwagwalada ther a tims wen go ther(dependin on ur link) they chek for AP letr dat hv nt been claim by ppl due to d fact they we're nt notified by agents,d board or their varoius sponsors.
Dnt feel bad.continue to post any infomation u get cuz it wl surly help.GOD bless
I just dey laugh as i dey read your quote, ignorance dey kill faster than Aids ooooo, Na me u dey lecture how documentation is done Lolssssss Am not bound to disclose any private info to you my friend its either you believe or you dont which either of the two we cant do anything anything about it, you and i. But dont always feel things are fake or pple here dont know what they put up, have u ever heard of something called Powerful Runs
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Amalision: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2013
sollybee_38:
I just dey laugh as i dey read your quote, ignorance dey kill faster than Aids ooooo, Na me u dey lecture how documentation is done Lolssssss Am not bound to disclose any private info to you my friend its either you believe or you dont which either of the two we cant do anything anything about it, you and i. But dont always feel things are fake or pple here dont know what they put up, have u ever heard of something called Powerful Runs

Hahahahaha u won use gramer finish me ba.wetin d sup
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2013
@
bamm group, i now see why they said Nigeria graduates are not
employable, that you can come to such forum and call people slowpoke, just
because you want to go and summit form at civil def office. is same
you, that was just asking how to apply for the job two week ago, where
you were asking of civil service form and summing in stat of origin and
people help out by telling you, that civil service form has nothing to
do with para military recruitment. today you call people slowpoke becos one
agent just interested in your money, have made promise to you. that same civil def job, i rejected it in Oct last year, becos is level 07. please learn how to be more matured and diplomatic.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by blessingitam(f): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2013
omotola1: ^Good news! I‘m awaiting the job advert o.
same here#immigration#

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.