Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026292 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bioye(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Piresios: Is d act 2 make d payment in2 addressed thr? Not bank

You mean which bank account are you supposed to pay into? You don't need to pay into a bank account. The bank will handle that. Just print the payment slip on the website and take it to the bank. The bank will direct you on what to do when you get there.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nelogee7(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
please do not raise false hopes.. if you are not sure of anything please do not post, and if you want to be misled please do not mislead others too..
when there are too many wrong information here on this page. it wont allow us get the real information we all need. I have checked the website ,yes it has been modified from what i saw yesterday. i just concluded within me that these scammers have updated the website probably to balance with the expected recruitment placement we all are expecting so they can atleast get customers since the rush might be anytime soon, and i see its already working for them. I am not sure of the recruitment advert at the moment because i have not gotten a hold of Daily Trust News paper. Those that have seen should atleast give us detailed information what they read .. not Just telling us Page 7.... you can atleast write what you read here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by alorauzoms(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
grin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
@bioye,tanx,hav done dat.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
The recruitment is real. Jus confirmed fr a reliable source now.i hav even applied.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kibra4u(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
nelogee7: please do not raise false hopes.. if you are not sure of anything please do not post, and if you want to be misled please do not mislead others too..
when there are too many wrong information here on this page. it wont allow us get the real information we all need. I have checked the website ,yes it has been modified from what i saw yesterday. i just concluded within me that these scammers have updated the website probably to balance with the expected recruitment placement we all are expecting so they can atleast get customers since the rush might be anytime soon, and i see its already working for them. I am not sure of the recruitment advert at the moment because i have not gotten a hold of Daily Trust News paper. Those that have seen should atleast give us detailed information what they read .. not Just telling us Page 7.... you can atleast write what you read here.

This is it point blank

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by muyeindaclub(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pls, can anybody attest to dis payment to bank of a thing. I will like to knw if any1 has done dat and wot is been issued out at d desgnated bank. Tanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by muyeindaclub(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
I saw dis post

Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised by aluta2: 2:18pm

Federal Ministry of Interior - The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the Nigeria Immigration Service - Superintendent Cadre:

NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2013 - FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR

SUPERINTENDENT CADRE

Position: Assistant Superintendent II - CONPASS 08

Entry Conditions  for Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II CONPASS 08
Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
In addition, candidates must:
Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
Not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male arid 1.64 meters for female.
Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
Not be suffering from any mental or physical disability
Be free from any form of financial embarrassment and
Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence. Copied: www.
Note:
Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
a. Sight problem
Hearing difficulties
Previous major orthopaedic operation
Flat foot Copied:
Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2013

Method of Applications
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.

Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.

Interested candidates should:
Click here to start application
http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/apply/id/1b306b60e6d0b6a265e0914a60ac48867
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by dawoyo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Has anyone here applied already? Was there any place for certificates upload? I couldn't see any.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by dawoyo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Piresios: The recruitment is real. Jus confirmed fr a reliable source now.i hav even applied.

Hi Piresios, did you upload any cert?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by penzino(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
pls guys, I started d application on my fone, got to where to make payment but I cudnt with my fone. But I have gotten my application number, is there a way I can resume my application tomoro as I have saved and preview already. Thanx
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by aishatab(f): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
have applied and pay. is not that hard.just go to cafe and apply you will be ask to select either by ATM or by bank. if you select bank it will take you to the available bank you can use. if you select bank it will take you to acknowledgment slip page and you print you take it to bank and pay.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by dawoyo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
aishatab: have applied and pay. is not that hard.just go to cafe and apply you will be ask to select either by ATM or by bank. if you select bank it will take you to the available bank you can use. if you select bank it will take you to acknowledgment slip page and you print you take it to bank and pay.

Guy abeg oooo, did u upload any cert?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by penzino(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
aishatab: have applied and pay. is not that hard.just go to cafe and apply you will be ask to select either by ATM or by bank. if you select bank it will take you to the available bank you can use. if you select bank it will take you to acknowledgment slip page and you print you take it to bank and pay.
wat am sayin is dat I cnt do d payment tin on my fone, nd av gotten to d extent of getting my application numba. D question nw is dat can I continue from where I stopped or I have to start again?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
@dayor,its thre.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by dawoyo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Piresios: @dayor,its thre.

Thanx 4 d reply. I guess I'll ve 2 fill d form via a computer then.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Toble: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
dawoyo:

Thanx 4 d reply. I guess I'll ve 2 fill d form via a computer then.
@aishatab how much is the payment?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FOF4u: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
dawoyo: Has anyone here applied already? Was there any place for certificates upload? I couldn't see any.
hv applied. No place for certificate upload. Jst ur passport. Ur grades in o'level, ur nysc date and nysc certi numb needed too. Good luck 2 us all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by pek(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
nelogee7: please do not raise false hopes.. if you are not sure of anything please do not post, and if you want to be misled please do not mislead others too..
what a beautiful nonsense! after you informed that it was published in the papers you still doubted. you are a real thomas
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by aishatab(f): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
penzino: pls guys, I started d application on my fone, got to where to make payment but I cudnt with my fone. But I have gotten my application number, is there a way I can resume my application tomoro as I have saved and preview already. Thanx

yes you can continue. you will see it when you just login(you look up) you will see edit application. but it will ask for application number.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by aishatab(f): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote author=Toble] @aishatab how much is the payment? [/quote

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FOF4u: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Toble: @aishatab how much is the payment?
#850 + #150 bank charge =#1000.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by dawoyo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
FOF4u: hv applied. No place for certificate upload. Jst ur passport. Ur grades in o'level, ur nysc date and nysc certi numb needed too. Good luck 2 us all.

Thanx a million. Amen!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by penzino(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
aishatab:

yes you can continue. you will see it when you just login(you look up) you will see edit application. but it will ask for application number.
help me sis, can't find d login place
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Toble: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
FOF4u: #850 + #150 bank charge =#1000.
Thank you so much
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by aishatab(f): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote author=penzino] help me sis, can't find d login place[/quote

sorry i mean when you enter the website that page of with picture of civil defence
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by andyolo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
What about this info http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/ Civil defence, immigration,prison and fire service board is recruiting. Fill the form on line. Best of luck
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AustineApeh: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
My people God has don it, Those dat trust in lord wil never b disappointed. God is in control nxt is testimony. Praise d lord.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Emmysteve(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
bioye:

It is NOT WWW.RECRUITMENT.CDFIPB.GOV.NG . It is recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng without the www.
Learner alert

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by saidu4urp(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Vacancy!!!
The Nigeria Immigration Service, is
carrying-out an online recruitment on
the following positions
Assistant Superintendent of
Immigration II(Level B.s.c holder
only.
Immigration Assistant III(Level 3-4) O
level
Assistant Inspector of Immigration
(Lev el 6) ND/NCE Holder only. for
application go to the web site below.
http:// recruitment.cdfi pb.gov.ng/
registration/ select
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by muyeindaclub(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
@ sammy4love, yota, lionphil, nekede11, amaralizzy. Pls is der any information on dis, cuz I dnt want to fall if it is a sam. Pls update us
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by amaralizzy40y: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote
author=muyeindaclub]@ sammy4love, yota, lionphil, nekede11, amaralizzy.
Pls is der any information on dis, cuz I dnt want to fall if it is a
sam. Pls update us[/quote] MY DEAR NA REAL, I'M STARTIN MINE 2MRO DESPITE D MONEY I GAV MY AGENT, I CN'T DEPEND ON HER. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.