Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Step By Step To Process Visa To France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Step By Step To Process Visa To France (1333 Views)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Short Vacation To France / Who has been to France, precisely Paris? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step To Process Visa To France by pbs4real(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pls pals I nid help cos am tired of agents eating my money,I want u guys to help me out in processing visa to france.*visit visa*
Re: Step By Step To Process Visa To France by kolemm: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2012
There are basic questions you need ask your self:
Who are you going to visit? Any invitation to that effect? Why the visit? Are you lodging in a hotel? Have you made bookings? If not Is your host ready to send proof of his residency in France? Is your host buoyant enough to host and are you buoyant enough too? Then what are the proofs that you'ld return back to Nigeria?
If you can answer these questions, then you're almost there.
Re: Step By Step To Process Visa To France by expertman(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
kolemm: There are basic questions you need ask your self:
Who are you going to visit? Any invitation to that effect? Why the visit? Are you lodging in a hotel? Have you made bookings? If not Is your host ready to send proof of his residency in France? Is your host buoyant enough to host and are you buoyant enough too? Then what are the proofs that you'ld return back to Nigeria?
If you can answer these questions, then you're almost there.

Exactly Thats All What You Need To Know.

Has Kolemm Explain Get An Invitation/conference Letter, make your free bookings at booking.com, get your health insurance at unic insurance oba akran, lagos. then make sure you have at least N2million in your bank account, also your Marital status should be married with kids, and submit your c/o and cac company registing certificate with that am very sure that you want be rejected.

shallom

(1) (Reply)

From Lafia To Lagos, Through Abuja / Ways To Identify Fake Visa Agents And Avoid Being Scammed In 2019 / Incoming International Flights To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.