Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

[ TEST OF FAITH ] Would You Convert To A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / [ TEST OF FAITH ] Would You Convert To A Muslim? (649 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix / What Is The Concept Of Faith In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[ TEST OF FAITH ] Would You Convert To A Muslim? by Dondav(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2012
The question is Would you convert to a Muslim if they have enough fire power to destroy all Christians in the Universe?

At gun point, after watching These Islamic leaders blow off the heads of our Church Leaders.. Asks you to convert to Islam or Die, Would you Convert or die for the sake of your religion?

Pls, Be sincere.. This is a TEST of FAITH
Re: [ TEST OF FAITH ] Would You Convert To A Muslim? by seyibrown(f): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
Will never renounce Christ or convert to Muslim, no matter what!
Re: [ TEST OF FAITH ] Would You Convert To A Muslim? by usisky(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
Dondav: The question is Would you convert to a Muslim if they have enough fire power to destroy all Christians in the Universe?

At gun point, after watching These Islamic leaders blow off the heads of our Church Leaders.. Asks you to convert to Islam or Die, Would you Convert or die for the sake of your religion?

Pls, Be sincere.. This is a TEST of FAITH

Any true believer in God(among Christians,Muslims,Jews, Buddhists etc), who is forced to profess disbelief in God may do so especially if his/her life is at stake. What matters is not what the mouth utters but what the heart is filled with. Belief in God is of the heart and no one can take that away from you. The God who created you and i and the entire universe is ever merciful; God will never condemn you for professing disbelief to save you neck. Just a rule of thumb!

Lip Service Does Not Count:

[16:106] Those who disbelieve in GOD, after having acquired faith, and become fully content with disbelief, have incurred wrath from GOD. The only ones to be excused are those who are forced to profess disbelief, while their hearts are full of faith.

PEACE!!
Re: [ TEST OF FAITH ] Would You Convert To A Muslim? by usisky(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
seyibrown: Will never renounce Christ or convert to Muslim, no matter what!

Peace Ma'am. May i inquire as to what you know of the muslims or Islam in general?

You may Visit Here to see that the true message of Christ is indeed no different from the True teachings Islam as
taught by Muhammad. What you may have perceived as Islam is not it at all. Let's discuss after you're done from Here.

PEACE!!
Re: [ TEST OF FAITH ] Would You Convert To A Muslim? by tpia5: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: [ TEST OF FAITH ] Would You Convert To A Muslim? by tpia5: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: [ TEST OF FAITH ] Would You Convert To A Muslim? by proo212(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
Lai lai......my Lord in heaven will deny me if I denied Him to save my life. If I did then I would fulfil 1 John 2:18-19. Jesus Christ said he who tries to save his life will lose it but he who loses his for His sake will save it. Fear not the one that kill the body but fear He who can kill the body and destroy the soul in hell

(1) (Reply)

Hadith Explanation - "Islam Is Based On Five Pillars...." / The Man Who Entered Jannah First - Ramadan Reminder / Nigerian Named World Muslimah Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.