Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend (32932 Views)

PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) / PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover / A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by bamac(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
phemi01:

RIPE? D gal na fruit?
y cnt u jst hold ur hand,leg or wateva u use 4 typing if u cnt say somtn dt wl benefit ppl here
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by skullzflex(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2012
This story sounds too good to be true..well I wish d girl eternal life
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by tyson55(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
hannydarl: Woman date a rich or okay man and I'm kill am world people go say ehen na big eye and long throat cause am fo am. Woman date poor man and e kill am do juju dem go say ehen wetin I'm see for poor man body and why she dey follow man sef. WOman no date come marry, husband come wahala am, kill am. them go say ehen why she nor date am first befOre e marry? say naim fit am. Woman eyes dey see o.

Na by force to write in Pidgin English? angry angry
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by phemi01(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
bamac: y cnt u jst hold ur hand,leg or wateva u use 4 typing if u cnt say somtn dt wl benefit ppl here

Are u handicapped? Y don't u help me out. Mind ya business
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by naturalwaves: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
fellis: The men on this thread that are talking about women liking money should shut up. Just shut up at once!
Are you people any different? If you see a very beautiful girl, your brains do a 360 and you start chasing her, whether she has a good character or not. Men that are very notorious for pursuing women because of looks are coming here to make noise about how girls are superficial.
Rubbish.
Everyone is superficial, male or female. You people will choose a young, trim and beautiful girl over an ugly overweight one the same way women would choose a rich and comfortable guy over a poor, hungry one.
and Y don't d gurls just chose fine and handsome guys as well just as most guys do 2 gurls according 2 U. Y is it dat most of dem gurls can date a Beast or even a near monkey provided he has money? Anyway U look at it,d love of money is still d point and what we are saying is very straight4wd. Girls shuld be careful so that d love of money will not drive them into early graves. SIMPLE!.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by psolly: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
[quote author=Tinyemeka]

Moral of the story?

Love doesn't hurt. ladies who your boy friends are. you ve only one life.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by passionate88: 12:58am On Sep 18, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
seems some guys just have personal hatred for girls.Whats wrong in a girl going to spend a night with her boyfriend?
All the guys writing this shiit are acting like they never had their girlfriends over before or they wont if they had the opportunity.
And you all think all girls date guys only because of money? Come on Stereotypes, face the deal, the boyfriend is evil....
there was a thread on NL askin d ladies what they look in a guy b4 going in2 a relationship wit him... Guess what 98.5% wrote?... Ibo call it Ego, Hausa call it Kudi while the Yorubas call it Owo.. Face the fact, u gals LOVE money nd it's only natural that u follow after it.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by ignis: 3:15am On Sep 18, 2012
This is Nigerian film in real life version, anyway nothing is impossible
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 18, 2012
I saw this thread earlier but didn't want to comment due to how the initial murder thread turned out.

The girl is dead and I'd rather not judge her actions

Having attended a federal University with full knowledge of what goes on in our institutions these days, I'll just want answers to a few questions
• Why do female students request for outrageous sums of money from their male counterparts when they are all students for Godsake
• Can most ladies in school honestly afford to use a blackberry bold 5 and an Iphone 4 at thesame time?
• How do female students afford expensive weave-ons like lace wig n the like b'cos its more in use by students.
• Do most female students honestly live off their allowance?
• If your parents know the value of the phones, accessories, jewelleries and clothes you put on, do you think they will still continue to fund your education?

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:33am On Sep 18, 2012
phemi01: Few girls will learn but MANY more will go this same way. Greed kills. The way SOME gals run after money and material things these days is annoying. It's not like they use d money on reasonable tins. They waste it on stupid BIG n useless bags that can contain 10 human heads, high heel shoes that look lyk ships, worthless crayons to colour their faces, fake hairs, rubbish clothes to expose their breasts, expensive phones just to show off to only God knows. U see thm snapping pix up n down to upload on DP n FB. They kip flexing with money they didn't work for or know how it came about. Be contended with what u have and work/pray for God's blessings. Awon omo elenu fife. INEC officials!
What can I say?
Sometimes "fun" ain't what it's cranked up to be.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:40am On Sep 18, 2012
Dolly-Parton:
seems some guys just have personal hatred for girls.Whats wrong in a girl going to spend a night with her boyfriend?
All the guys writing this shiit are acting like they never had their girlfriends over before or they wont if they had the opportunity.
And you all think all girls date guys only because of money? Come on Stereotypes, face the deal, the boyfriend is evil....
Thanks for your post.
Now I see the light...
The girl dated this particular Guy because he is humble, caring and God-fearing.
Get Real!!!
Most girls go for money and fun these days.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:49am On Sep 18, 2012
naturalwaves:
and Y don't d gurls just chose fine and handsome guys as well just as most guys do 2 gurls according 2 U. Y is it dat most of dem gurls can date a Beast or even a near monkey provided he has money? Anyway U look at it,d love of money is still d point and what we are saying is very straight4wd. Girls shuld be careful so that d love of money will not drive them into early graves. SIMPLE!.
Help me ask, o!

Guys, will you choose a rich but ugly and overweight girl just for her money?
But seriously, girls, sistas, can you swear you can't suspect your bf is into shady stuff from who with&where he hangs out, the hours he keeps, the way he doles out cash without apparent employment, etc?
I think you most likely suspect but just don't care.
You gladly enter a deal with the devil but grumble when he comes to collect.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by andyolo(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2012
The killer has boko haram blood running in his vain,RIP wunmi
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by deliciouz90: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2012
Why dont u post d guy's photo and also tell us iv d guy is a student of TASUEd
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by ignis: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2012
Nigeria police and security agencies should learn how to invoke the spirit of a dead person like this. It will help in abating the rate of crime, terrorism and murder.
They should meet the parent of Wunmi and enquire how it is done so that in case of any murder or assasination they will just use it to know who is responsible rather than accusing innocent suspects.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by sirp2007: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
No matter hw we look at it there re always evil minded ppl around us.Everyone needs 2 be careful,wise and discreet hw he/she relates with others these days (be it broda,sis,bf,gf,colleague, neighbour etc). try nt 2 expose urself unneccessarily. those blaming d girl re right so also those in support of her.The truth is that if u look at d society 2day & d news coming out, u will agree wth me tht caution in everything is d key word.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by lumeneng22: 1:15am On Sep 19, 2012
tjskii: Eheenn wat d heck shocked shocked,dts why I say political office holders shud swear by traditional deities,sango,amadioha and d likes,these mini gods are vengeful and quick,see wat hapnd in dis case na
Poor girl,may her soul RIP
. All politrician are either christians or moslems and they worship juju past me and you.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Mikkyphaton: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2012
tjskii: Eheenn wat d heck shocked shocked,dts why I say political office holders shud swear by traditional deities,sango,amadioha and d likes,these mini gods are vengeful and quick,see wat hapnd in dis case na
Poor girl,may her soul RIP
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Mikkyphaton: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2012
whether they do that or not God is the final judge. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Rahazaqa and 5.00GPA are among the robbers undecided
Re: Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2014
The girl looks wild shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos / Ade Basket Arrested For Beating Pregnant Woman (pic) / Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.