Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers (21437 Views)

Nine-year-old Girl Escapes Beheading By Armed Robber (Picture) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Revealedtv(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/816611_wunmi-morenikeji-adebayo_jpge73868f0728dfd773cdf015b1c066188[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/816612_wunmi-morenikeji-adebayo-1_jpeg68decc122b179ee8f3105d0c29bccc72[/img]

This time it's a female student of Tai Solarin University of Education. According to classmates and friends of the slain student who sent the story to me, Wunmi Adebayo (pictured above) was shot dead last night at a male friend's house at Golden Estate in Ijebu Ode, Ogun state.

The 200level student was visiting the friend when they were attacked by armed robbers who robbed them and shot her in the face because she fought them off when they tried to Molestation her.

The 21 year old was buried today at Ijebu Ode according to Islamic rites. Her friends say she was very jovial, friendly and kind hearted. Her candlelight procession will hold tomorrow at skyfield in Lagos.

http://lindaikeji..dk/2012/09/another-student-shot-dead-rip-wunmi.html
http://www.gistexpress.com/2012/09/10/female-student-murdered-by-armed-robbers-at-
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Revealedtv(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
Other Picture(s)
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by hakanai(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
Can we please for God sake have some censorship on images!!! Lets have some respect and common sense for the sick and dead. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Very sad situation.You can imagine the kind of killers and there numbers,that mingle with us every now and then.Waiting for a chance to do something horrible.If it man that do this to his fellow man may God almighty expose them and cripple there evil intentions.That said Police and SSS it seems your attention is needed o!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by chosen04(f): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
So bad....................Thank God i have stopped being a niGERian long ago. . . . . .its now a crime to come from the cursed entity called niGERia

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by strangest(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
This is really sad.. God please expose those involved
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Caseless: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
chosen04: So bad....................Thank God i have stopped being a niGERian long ago. . . . . .its now a crime to come from the cursed entity called niGERia
Go hang urself! And let's hop ur newly adoptd holy land dos nt xprience dis

8 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2012
looks like some cult is targeting trendy people on campus. first it was this popular kid with afro and then this girl and then another person. the common thread ? they all got shot in the face
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by pecopeco: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2012
very bad
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2012
chosen04: So bad....................Thank God i have stopped being a niGERian long ago. . . . . .its now a crime to come from the cursed entity called niGERia
if you have stopped being a nigerian,what are you now? A Somalian? Abeg shift one side make I see clear joor!
@post its unfortunate she lost her life! But struggling with arm robbers.....meeehn! Anyway RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2012
My condolences to her family. Smh... cry

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by gulfer: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2012
Why bring up a 2010 story (incident) to the front page?
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by chigoziec: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2012
Hmmmmm what can we say am shot of words
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by gudnex22(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2012
Hardluck ooooooooo
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Spetsnezz(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2012
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by greall1: 11:37am On Sep 11, 2012
Poor girl rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Niseamaka(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2012
So sad. Of all the problems bedevilling Nigeria, insecurity of lives and properties is the most worrisome. No one is safe. Human life is valueless. Imagine shooting a 21 yrs old student in the face. That country sucks. Killing people for nothing.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Afam4eva(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2012
Na waoo
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Esss(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2012
rash47:

I guess you were smokin some burnt grass while typing this rubbish.

R.I.P the DEAD

Actually, that was my first thought!! Why not just let them fhuck you and immediately they leave, dash off to the hospital after taking certain first aid measures..

Is that dignity really worth losing ones life over?! She was 21 for bleeps sakes.. Like was it really worth her life in the end?!

i would rather have my r@pe victim daughter alive than a dead virgin daughter..

Im sorry, but I dont think that the niggas post was rubbish at all.. He made a valid point.

Infact, I have heard several women advice girls in such situations to remove their minds and allow their assailants r@pe them.

3 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Adanyebe(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2012
who would be this wicked to waste such a beauty as this? OMG.... I feel like shading tears.... is GOD still @ watch?...will dis murderers go unpunished, and who are those clicks of snippers and killers slaying innocent girls in LAGOS environ. Late Cynthia matter never finish from ground anoda grup come start their own again. GOD help this country
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Ariyke: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2012
gulfer: Why bring up a 2010 story (incident) to the front page?
It actually happened yesterday morning and nt 2010 as u claim.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Esss(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2012
Adanyebe: who would be this wicked to waste such a beauty as this? [/b]OMG.... I feel like shading tears.... is GOD still @ watch?...will dis murderers go unpunished, and who are those clicks of snippers and killers slaying innocent girls in LAGOS environ. [b]Late Cynthia matter never finish from ground anoda grup come start their own again. GOD help this country

Who it have been okay to waste her if she was ugly?!!

#JustAsingBasedOnYourPost

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by ibromanner(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2012
RIP
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Opoki(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2012
Though its so sad but i salute your courage girl. Weve seen people who got raped to death, we've seen those who got raped and still got shot, we've seen those who got raped and got Life threaten diesease such as STDs (HIV), so i believe you acted well (not so brave) for you to have stood up to and fought them for a virtue you believe in. I know you wouldn't have been been to cope with the stigma for life so you fought.
Your soul will torment those bastard for life and i pray they never know peace. (Amen).
Rip.

10 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Mahattman: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2012
RIP,MAY GOD FORTIFY THOSE YOU'VE LEFT BEHIND
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2012
NIGERIA HAS BECOME AMERICA. MALLS, MOBILE PHONES EVERYWHERE, KFC, WORSHIPPING STARS LIKE TUBABA DBANJ ETC, AFRICAN-IDOL, REALITY TV, EXTREME MATERIALISM, AND SHOOTING VIOLENCE. WELCOME TO NIGERAMERICA.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Turned Half Snake Half Human With Brazillian Hair @ Hotel Excel Warri! / Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu / Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.