Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? (1101 Views)

A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. / Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2012
Where is Outstrip? Hope say she never enter the kain condition wey catch me some months ago?
Where is David? David don go marry no tell Him Online Antys?
Re: Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? by Busybody2(f): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2012
Outstrip has either turned into an Andrea Bottecelli groupie following him from tour bus to tour bus or ask Chaircover, she was the one seen last begging Outstrip to patronise her shop in Lagos and Ibadan to buy the mountain goats she wants to take to the italian mountainside, or so the story went lipsrsealed

As for Davidylan, he was last seen opening a thread to apologise to Nairalanders and was saying he was coming down with flu. Unbeknown to him that Scientists have recently discovered that the symptoms of flu and unrequited love are quite similar. . . lipsrsealed Now why did Ileke-idi's name ssuddenly cross my mind. Ha, I geddit, she promised to follow me to night vigil tonight, yeah that's it lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
Busy_body:
Outstrip has either turned into an Andrea Bottecelli groupie following him from tour bus to tour bus or ask Chaircover, she was the one seen last begging Outstrip to patronise her shop in Lagos and Ibadan to buy the mountain goats she wants to take to the italian mountainside, or so the story went lipsrsealed

As for Davidylan, he was last seen opening a thread to apologise to Nairalanders and was saying he was coming down with flu. Unbeknown to him that Scientists have recently discovered that the symptoms of flu and unrequited love are quite similar. . . lipsrsealed Now why did Ileke-idi's name ssuddenly cross my mind. Ha, I geddit, she promised to follow me to night vigil tonight, yeah that's it lipsrsealed tongue
Heheheheeee, no more kwesuns. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? by Busybody2(f): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
debrief08:
Heheheheeee, no more kwesuns. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What do you mean no more quezshun, or you meant to say Chaircover should be subponaed with immediate alacrity before Nairaland Court to come and explain herself grin If not that Outstrip sef like awoof, how can she trust Chaircover! How can you trust a lady who sells wedding dress and mountain goats in the same shop ehn tongue
Re: Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? by armyofone(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
mountain goat grin you mean those with bia bia shouting meeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

i think nwa mama dey do residency, no ask me how i take know smiley
Re: Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? by Busybody2(f): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
armyofone: mountain goat grin you mean those with bia bia shouting meeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

i think nwa mama dey do residency, no ask me how i take know smiley

Ha, you get liver oh for reducing Outstrip's isi-ewu-peppersoup-thoughts-inducing thoroughbred mountain goats, and comparing them to a local he-goat with biabia shocked My hand nor dey oh tongue

Ehn, you mean you know something juicy! How about since Outstrip is not around, you tell me the full gist and I compensate you by going to borrow 2 of her goats to show your culinary skills, one for peppersoup and the other for some juicylicious suya. Do we have a deal or do we have a deal tongue
Re: Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
Busy_body:

What do you mean no more quezshun, or you meant to say Chaircover should be subponaed with immediate alacrity before Nairaland Court to come and explain herself grin If not that Outstrip sef like awoof, how can she trust Chaircover! How can you trust a lady who sells wedding dress and mountain goats in the same shop ehn tongue
why I no go sharrap? See me here full of hormones no balloteli, no van persie, no Ronaldo, my mates are doing groupie, should i not be in sober reflection?
Re: Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2012
chaircover: This busybodi has been missing her meds. Na Jenny dey find goat for outstrip o! me I was jejely selling tura to OAM4jenny and stalking mr Vicker angry
What is happening oh? Why are all of una chasing man? Which one una wan coome gimme na?
Re: Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? by Busybody2(f): 1:18am On Sep 18, 2012
debrief08:
why I no go sharrap? See me here full of hormones no balloteli, no van persie, no Ronaldo, my mates are doing groupie, should i not be in sober reflection?

cheesy Don't worry, when your son gets a little older, he will provide you with a "cover" to go and meet your favourite star too. Don't say I told you, but it is what Chaircover does, she pretends she is taking her daughter to greet Van Vicker and Justin Bieber lipsrsealed

chaircover: This busybodi has been missing her meds. Na Jenny dey find goat for outstrip o! me I was jejely selling tura to OAM4jenny and stalking mr Vicker angry

Aunty Chaircover stop winking at me, I don't have the power to let you off, its out of my hand grin
Re: Where Is Outstrip And Davidlyan? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Banned Baby Names / I Hate My Boss / Is He A Blessing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.