Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. (1616 Views)

What A Prayer Point in church(photo)! / Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum / Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2011
I have been trying to open this thread for a long time now but have been to busy to do so. God has blessed me and I want him to bless me more by blessing Outstrip and Ify with twin baby girls, that way my male kids would not have to go far when they are ready for marriage.

God bless these two women with twin chubby and cute baby girls. Their boys need baby girls they can protect at school, their husbands do not know how much an AK47(for potential toasters) cost. They need to be updated

As many that agree with this prayer, please say a big AMEN. I am serious about this.
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2011
Amen o. Lol.
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by ifyalways(f): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
LOL

Maybe for Outstrip not moi.I have always been praying for boys "ONLY" and the gracious one above granted me just my heart desire.Let me admire all the girly stuffs from afar.

If i get girl wey resemble me,haha,Nsogbu adigo

I and my cute boys are waiting for y'all girls.
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by ronkebp(f): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2011
Me tooo oooo i tap into that prayer, i want twins ooooo, i want twins, if God gives me triplet i will accept it with my arms wide open.
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by mukina2: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2011
triplets all boys Amin Na la cheesy
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2011
//
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by blank(f): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2011
So JK, u av two boys? Hmm make i quick quick born girl.
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by Johndoe300: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2011
May God give as many people (other than me) as many girls as possible. As they say in my part of Lagos, An lati ri obo do. Anyway as an illustration, I was chatting with a young girl whose family was friendly with mine from way back, I was really getting to like this young girl, when one of her elder siblings came along and tried to make her remember my wedding, which she attended when she was 6 years old.

Anyway age is just a number when it comes to love right?
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by Finecat(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2011
Who is the miserable guy sleeping with all you women??
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2011
@Blank

Lol, God blessed me with both gender.

@CC

I was going to include your name but I thought the only baby you want is an X5. I love baby girls, especially the moderately chubby ones. I saw one in the shops recently(looked like a 3-4yr old to me) with one short sleeveless dress. You could see her nappy whenever she bent slightly forward, no thanks to her big bom bom that converted the back of the dress from long to short grin

1 Like

Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2011
@ronke

I understand o, me I would love to have twins. I love them.
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by Outstrip(f): 1:34am On Sep 11, 2011
What kind of trouble is this. Anyway I wanted twins at a point. God bless Jenny even more. Quadruplets oh father because children are the heritage of the Lord. They are a blessing so give her plenty. Say Amen Jenny
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by aloyemeka1: 2:09am On Sep 11, 2011
chaircover:

If I had a choice in the matter[b] Triplet girls for me o[/b]! Mr CC is just going to have to accept it  cool

Girls are sooooooooooo cute in their pretty pom poms & beautiful frilly dresses.

And with barbie dolls all over the place, the non stop giggling, they talk too much, are scared of spiders, they love playing with mums make up & high heels and they love being with you in the kitchen. They are like mum & can never make up their minds when we go shopping and they are seasoned drama Queens with screaming their speciality.

My boy; just too cool calm and collected  kiss

My sis like Ify only ever wanted boys and God answered her prayers; she said she cannot cope with girl drama   shocked grin

Girls are much more expensive to raise than boys. The money you will use to raise one girl can raise 3 boys.

@Op,
Why limit the prayers to only two women?. Why not extend the blessings to every one out there to receive their heart's desire from God whether they are men or women?.
I also want kids but if the child will turn out to be a tribalist, man-lover, non Christian or atheist, I'd rather stay childless and save my money.
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 11, 2011
Haba Outstrip, easy naaaa. If Mr Jk sees this one, he will be @ your doorstep making friends with your husband and shaking hands with you. If I leave that man, the dude will be rooting for 7kids. He loves children like crazy. He even volunteers on his days off to spend an hour with kindergarten kids in school.

@aloy
Good idea, changed the topic.
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by maclatunji: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2011
I think we might see WWWIII if some of you ladies ever become In-Laws.
Re: A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
//

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon Ends With Prostitution Arrest / Guys! Can You Do This? (photo) / Looking Beautiful Or Ugly During Pregnancy, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.