Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports (4706 Views)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup / Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet / LONDON PROMISES A GRANDIOSE SHOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2012
We need actions and not word of mouth Mr President
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by wowo2: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2012
I thought Madame Jonathan is "Patience Faka Jonathan" and not "Promise Faka Jonathan"
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by Lalaska(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2012
Thanks Mr President. We will commend when you take the right steps and criticize when you make wrong decisions. This one is a step in the right direction. Weldone
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by touchmehard: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2012
Mr. President rewarded the Paralympian athletes with cash prizes of N5m, N3m & N2m to the gold medalists, silver medalists and bronze medalists respectively.
This is highly motivating.
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by touchmehard: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2012
Lalaska: Thanks Mr President. We will commend when you take the right steps and criticize when you make wrong decisions. This one is a step in the right direction. Weldone
grin grin grin wink
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by Lalaska(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2012
Mr president should put in place proper structures and reward systems. There should be a policy with a specific amount for the medalists in all competitions
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by babyboy3(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2012
female footballers said Nigeria’s lost sports glory must be restored.

Like Age cheating..

One of the Nigerian female footballer was older than the oldest male football at the Olympics... :Lost glory would be restored when we stop cheating
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by nagoma(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2012
Jona and his promises . Who gives a damn ..? angry
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by Solemntee: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2012
nice one, FG should see to overhauling the sport ministry in order to bring back naija lost glories in sport.
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by MurphyT1: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2012
in as much as it is a good step, he shud also set up a maintainance unit in the NSC, cos every thing will stll go bad without maintainance.. nice one
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by 1025: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
if i have my way, i will ask that jonathan take his interests to everyother sector apart from sports. the last time i heard him put interest in the petrolium sector, fuel subsidy removal emerged. paraolympics is a good sector for jonathan to put his interest.
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by Lalaska(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
baby-boy:

Like Age cheating..

One of the Nigerian female footballer was older than the oldest male football at the Olympics... :Lost glory would be restored when we stop cheating

which Olympics are you talking about? we didnt even qualify for the London 2012 Olympics female football event
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by Dpeacemaker101: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
Jimbadly: Just hoping these are not empty promises, let him put the money where his mouth is. What about those that won medals at the paralympic games, where they handsomely rewarded?
I think you should do your researches before coming here to post or comment on topics, and for your question. Yes, they were handsomely rewarded.
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by clemklintinyah: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mr. president need the support of all nigeria to buld up a good sport in our country nigeria so that we can go higher in football in africal and also the entered world as per say.
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by peacebaba: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
Make this man look after more important issues jare
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by babyboy3(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
Lalaska:

which Olympics are you talking about? we didnt even qualify for the London 2012 Olympics female football event

I was thinking of the under 21 Female world cup
Re: Jonathan Promises A New Era In Sports by tck2000(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2019
Was

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Join Barcelona’s Football Academy(fcbescola) In Lagos / Which European Team Can Eagles Beat? / Photos: Meet Diego Maradona’s New 25-year-old Stunning Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.