Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,303 members, 7,857,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

This Blog Is For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Blog Is For Sale (759 Views)

Hello Webmasters Guess Which Platform This Blog Is On? / My Blog Is Hacked Please Help / Linda Ikeji's Blog Is So Dry...gosh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Blog Is For Sale by Jamieb(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
with an average of 400-500 views per day, 10,000 views per month and 36,000+ stats under 3 months, I have decided to sell http://gradehunters007. for personal reasons. The prize is affordable. Any interested buyer should inbox me on jamesbchigozie@yahoo.com or silvertongue10160@yahoo.com
Re: This Blog Is For Sale by Afam4eva(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
I guess you're selling off this blog because you want to setup a real one. You really don't have to since you can redirect it to your new blog. All the backlinks and link juice will automatically accrue to the new blog.
Re: This Blog Is For Sale by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 18, 2012
Please tell him
Re: This Blog Is For Sale by Jamieb(m): 5:51am On Sep 18, 2012
afam4eva: I guess you're selling off this blog because you want to setup a real one. You really don't have to since you can redirect it to your new blog. All the backlinks and link juice will automatically accrue to the new blog.
Are you suggesting i should not think about selling it bro.
Re: This Blog Is For Sale by Excelboi(m): 6:06am On Sep 18, 2012
Even if you want to sell it, I dooubt anyone will buy it especially that it is a free hosted blog and doesn't allow monetization. Is better off you buy a domain name or you get a paid one and export your contents.
Re: This Blog Is For Sale by Afam4eva(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2012
Jamie b:
Are you suggesting i should not think about selling it bro.
That's if it has a good amount of traffic and backlinks.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The New BBNSMS Developers Central / How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System / I Want To Start A Reseller Hosting Site ( HELP )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.