Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System (752 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / Dubious Price List By Bulk SMS Platform / NEED ANSWERS PLEASE! What Is The Best(not Cheapest) Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System by blackborn7(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2013
Hi All,

Please i just got a new project from a client that he want a bulk sms website for his advertising firm and a tracking system to track his vehicle he usually import from the USA. I don't know how to go about it, im a database and network administrative person, i have a lil knowledge on website design. can u tell me with details on how to about it.. i contacted my friend he told me i should subscribe to any of the bulk sms provider and i will be giving an API and an admin page, but i need something more to that, like the tracking system he made mentioned off. does the app need to be designed by php,joomla, or asp. please kindly put me through.

Thanks.
Re: How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System by frisahost(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2013
contact me for the car tracking device and installation
Re: How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System by frisahost(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
contact me for the car tracking device and installation 08080727598, 08060344587
Re: How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System by Gmmail(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
A tracking system and bulksms website?......there should be a backend daemon listening for GPS coordinates sent from the GPS device on the vehicle. Location is displayed on your website using googlemap API.

Hope you find this useful
Re: How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System by blackborn7(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gmmail: A tracking system and bulksms website?......there should be a backend daemon listening for GPS coordinates sent from the GPS device on the vehicle. Location is displayed on your website using googlemap API.

Hope you find this useful

Thanks so much Gmmail, i actually thot of that but my question is, if u get any of the API's either from google map or virtal earth, how can i incoporate it into the vehicle because they should be a small chip installed on the vehicle before i call in the API using the chip code or address so that i will know how the vehicle can be tracked.

im i really making a point?
Re: How To Create An Bulk Sms Platform With Vehicle Tracking System by Gmmail(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
GP
blackborn7:

Thanks so much Gmmail, i actually thot of that but my question is, if u get any of the API's either from google map or virtal earth, how can i incoporate it into the vehicle because they should be a small chip installed on the vehicle before i call in the API using the chip code or address so that i will know how the vehicle can be tracked.

im i really making a point?

GPS device send readings to your webapp using SMS or GPRS. API is accessed from webapp.

(1) (Reply)

. / Jazzgrin Had Been Suspended At Examloaded Shout Box / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.