Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Eagle Search: Are They For Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eagle Search: Are They For Real? (986 Views)

Eagle Search And Rescue Foundation / Eagle Search And Rescue Foundation / Eagle Search And Rescue Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
Please house, who knws anything about the eagle search agency abi road rescue mission? I want to believe they are fraudulent people especially with the way they ask people to pay money for forms, kits, id cards etc.... I learnt is an NGO bt who knows anythn abt them, can they be trusted?
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by iyknaz(m): 12:50am On Sep 18, 2012
From the moment i was asked 2 make payments, i knew the company was fake. No genuine company will expect u 2 male payments 4 a job u'r yet 2 get..
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 18, 2012
iyknaz: From the moment i was asked 2 make payments, i knew the company was fake. No genuine company will expect u 2 male payments 4 a job u'r yet 2 get..
i googled them, d information on net is convincing infact they are collaborating with d fed. Govt, bt i dn't understand y one has to pay #4000 to get a job. Nawao
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:28am On Sep 18, 2012
nne3870:
i googled them, d information on net is convincing infact they are collaborating with d fed. Govt, bt i dn't understand y one has to pay #4000 to get a job. Nawao
#4000 to get a job or to help you search for a job? Why do we like working for people? if u ve got a little capital, think of a way of helping your community and at the same time making money! Itz called entrepreneurship!!!
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by ifyalways(f): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2012
nne3870:
which information did you get online? Which parastatal or arm of Fed. govt are they working with undecided

I personally and firmly believe that any company,agency,organisation that asks for money [/b]under any guise [b]before handing you a confirmed employment letter is fake.
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2012
Emmy9ite: #4000 to get a job or to help you search for a job? Why do we like working for people? if u ve got a little capital, think of a way of helping your community and at the same time making money! Itz called entrepreneurship!!!
so tell me, what kind of biz can u do wit #4000?
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2012
ifyalways: which information did you get online? Which parastatal or arm of Fed. govt are they working with undecided

I personally and firmly believe that any company,agency,organisation that asks for money [/b]under any guise [b]before handing you a confirmed employment letter is fake.
federal min. Of health partners with them. Yeah, i feel is fake too. what of some jobs that requires buying a scratch card would u rule them out 2?
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by ifyalways(f): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2012
^ why the rhetoric question na? Are you actually asking that question?

His point is,no real company would ask for money pre-employment and that one can save up and start something small while waiting for a job breakthrough.

Just cos you asked,I'll tell you.

1. Frying yams,akara and kpof kpof in the mornings and evenings at strategic points.
Case study : boys doing it @ Obalende.

2. Making phone calls,selling gala,all sorts of chips,canned drinks under an umbrella.
Case study: lots of ladies doing it in the island.
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by ifyalways(f): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2012
nne3870:
federal min. Of health partners with them. Yeah, i feel is fake too. what of some jobs that requires buying a scratch card would u rule them out 2?
I just did a quick search of the so called eagle search, nothing tangible came up besides a vanguard story and lots of vacancies/ recruitment posted on various online forums.

Show me a link to this so called partership with the ministry of health.
Thanks smiley
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2012
funny @ d list of things to do as an entrepreneur at obalende.... I wil hav to pass on that one. Babe u see, jobs are very difficult to come by and most available jobs has a price tag on them. I will hid to your advice @ ify. I just want to know if anybody on NL knows about d agency, thanks
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by derus(f): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2012
ifyalways: ^ why the rhetoric question na? Are you actually asking that question?

His point is,no real company would ask for money pre-employment and that one can save up and start something small while waiting for a job breakthrough.

Just cos you asked,I'll tell you.

1. Frying yams,akara and kpof kpof in the mornings and evenings at strategic points.
Case study : boys doing it @ Obalende.

2. Making phone calls,selling gala,all sorts of chips,canned drinks under an umbrella.
Case study: lots of ladies doing it in the island.

@ ifyalways in fact you are a good researcher Thanks
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by derus(f): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2012
@nne38370 ifyalways has given u d best advice
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2012
derus: @nne38370 ifyalways has given u d best advice
so you are laughing at me abi? Derus akara joint! Lol.... D name fits u so well and i believe you are making plans towards the biz. Dn't mind ify she is a terrible adviser
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by iyknaz(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2012
nne3870:
. I just hope it's not a scam
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by ifyalways(f): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
nne3870:
so you are laughing at me abi? Derus akara joint! Lol.... D name fits u so well and i believe you are making plans towards the biz. Dn't mind ify she is a terrible adviser
lol, how am I terrible?you that asked for 4K capital biz, what were you thinking? Jokes aside, those guys are making good money, are debt free and still pursuing a bigger thing. Bad MKT no dey do dem, who doesn't eat?ignore them @ your own risk.

Shebi you said your eagle link works with the health ministry?I'm still waiting for proves. . .
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by holyvirgin: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
BCareful
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by derus(f): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2012
nne3870:
@nne370 i think you can start a good business with that $4,000 the breakdown
feasibility study (consultant) N2,000 i.e me
after that d remaining 2k for ur business
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2012
derus:
@nne370 i think you can start a good business with that $4,000 the breakdown
feasibility study (consultant) N2,000 i.e me
after that d remaining 2k for ur business
@derus, u wicked o, u want 2 collect 2k frm d capital, haba i was thinking u like me small sef eh...
@ify... Lol, i did nt get emmynite properly, i tot he said i could start a biz with 4k, thus i wantd 2 knw wat kind of biz... Babe, dn't blame me o smtyms circumstance makes me want to try out dis ppl.
Re: Eagle Search: Are They For Real? by derus(f): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2012
@nne3870
@derus, u wicked o, u want 2 collect 2k frm d capital, haba i was thinking u like me small sef eh...
@ify... Lol, i did nt get emmynite properly, i tot he said i could start a biz with 4k, thus i wantd 2 knw wat kind of biz... Babe, dn't blame me o smtyms circumstance makes me want to try out dis ppl.

keep on praying and av faith in the Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Needed Urgently. / Lagos NYSC Batch C Corpers Required!! / Microfinance Bank Job For OND And SSCE Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.