Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (135974 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Ajuran:

Somalis live in the horn of africa, you told him your somali. And djibouti is inhabited by majority somalis, and their president is somali.

the president of somalia and djibouti both look the same too. I dont know how he can miss all that info

Just as it is natural for you to know all about your regiĆ³n, it is natural for him to know more about HIS not yours. How the hell is he supposed to know what the Djibouti prez looks like? Most people havent Even heard of it. I havent the slightest idea about the names or looks of most West African presidents and neither do you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Fulaman are you a moderator? Why don't the moderators delete or at least lock this moronic thread?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Fulaman198(m): 2:00am On Oct 18, 2013
yousuf12: Fulaman are you a moderator? Why don't the moderators delete or at least lock this moronic thread?

I will since there is no point to this ridiculous thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.