Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Quotable Woman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Quotable Woman (715 Views)

Join Us To Form A Book Of Quotable Quotes By Nigerians Only / Quotable Quotes Written By Nigerians For Nigeria / Quotable Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Quotable Woman by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2012
1.Woman's great mission is to train immature,weak,and ignorant creatures to obey the laws of God;the Physical,the interlectual,the social and the moral-first in the family,then in the neighbourhood,then @ school,then @ church,then in the nation,then to the World.
Re: Quotable Woman by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2012
If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more.
If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough.
-Oprah Winfrey
Re: Quotable Woman by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2012
Though I am grateful for the blessings of wealth, it hasn't changed who I am.
My feet are still on the ground. I'm just wearing better shoes.
-Oprah Winfrey
Re: Quotable Woman by k2039: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2012
“No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn't in submission to God!”
― T.D. Jakes

1 Like

Re: Quotable Woman by Cuddlemii: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2012
This is kind of awkward but please a thread for quotes already exists. Please update the existing one with the link provided below:

https://www.nairaland.com/982950/food-thought-inspirational-quotes

Thanks! smiley

(1)

How Can I Get My Stories To Nollywood? / Poem / Did You Know That People Call Money 9 names? See The Names Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.