Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

How Can I Get My Stories To Nollywood? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Can I Get My Stories To Nollywood? (694 Views)

Looking For Good Stories To Publish, African Story Tellers, Documentary Plots, / 20 Bloggers Voluntier To Add Your Stories To Naijatraffic.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Stories To Nollywood? by MegaBlastEntz: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2013
Hello Nairaland,
Am this kind of a crazy thinker that comes up with lots of fasinating stories in my head but I havent really thought of writing them down until now. Am sure I can settle down and put up a good movie script but how do I get my work into Nollywood. Am actually not all about the money now, but I would love to make my mark in the movie industry someday. Please any Idea of how I can go about this? From time to time I will be dropping some of my story lines on here for comments and critics as well. Anyone who wishes to contact me privately can do so via: megablastentertainment@inbox.com.
Nollywood needs to set a new face for the stories they tell over and over again. They need to start acting movies and not drama.
Re: How Can I Get My Stories To Nollywood? by Ralphjoe(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Yeah! I've said it, time & over again, that we can't expect to have a quality movie industry if we just sit down & criticise them without actually proferring a solution to our problem, we all know that storyline of our movies are one of the major challenges facing the movie industry. With people like the Op, we can take the industry to another level. Bravo
Re: How Can I Get My Stories To Nollywood? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2013
how are we sure your own story line is not inspired by their story lines lol

maybe front page things can really help u. they're some talented script writers, actors /actresses,editors, directors /producers etc who wish to brake into the industry but really don't know how to. mods pls take dis to fp for reasonable suggestions from expatriates(i speak English die) this can just make an avenue for a new big superstar in NOLLYWOOD!!!
Re: How Can I Get My Stories To Nollywood? by MegaBlastEntz: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Am working of a very crazy script filled with suspence, action, crime and romance. If Nollywood can get the actors to pull all the storyline wella, this would be a Nigerian movie like never done B4.
Its about a young guy who just got married to a beautiful young lady who is a big time property agent. After their wedding while in their hotel suite the following day, the newly wedded guy was murdered in cold blood in front of his wife by 4 coporately dressed people "2 gentlemen and 2 ladies". The wife of the deceased was devastated and hired some top SSS to look into the death of her husband. While investigations were being carried out, so much issues were begining to unfold including the fact that her rich father was the head of a very smart criminal gang and her deceased husband as well as those who killed him were members of that gang. The story is all about "What really happened and how did it all get to the killing that occured just after the wedding". It took 3 years of planning... WOW...
Re: How Can I Get My Stories To Nollywood? by MegaBlastEntz: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Movie Title: The Final Job.
Opening Scene:
Micheal comes outside the balcony, wearing a white robe and stretching himself in the view of the morning sun and feeling the cool breeze that swept pass the peaceful environment. Its a beautiful sunday morning. He turns and looks back inside the bedroom through the sliding doors to admire the very gorgeous and sexy lady that laid on the executive king size bed, cuddling herself under the white soft duvet that covered her. He smiles in adoration, walks towards her and gives her a soft kiss on her lips.

Sarah: "she opens her eyes, wiping her hand through her sexy sleepy eyes and throws a beautiful smile at the gentle and handsome face that starred directly at her"; Gud mornin darling, you are up already.

Micheal: Gud mornin my angel, I couldnt help opening my eyes to see the angel that held me all through the night.
Re: How Can I Get My Stories To Nollywood? by MegaBlastEntz: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sarah: "still with a smile on her face and blushing"; Awwwww thats so sweet. "she looks at the ring on her left finger"; I cant believe am now your wife.

Micheal: "smiling and holding her left hand, kisses the ring"; You deserved it baby and am glad you earned it. I couldnt have made a better choice.

"Both of them blushing and laughing, they had just wedded the previous day".

Micheal: "standing up from the bed were he sat beside his wife"; I know you wouldnt want to get your sexy behind of that bed baby, but you to cus we have to get to church for our thanksgiving.

Sarah: "stretching and yawnin"; yeah I know baby, but am just so lazy. I wish I could be glued to this bed with you. "Both laughs".
Re: How Can I Get My Stories To Nollywood? by Wesslier(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2013
Are u rytin it out fully or just givin a hint? I wud av preferred u ryt it lyk a normal story.

(1) (Reply)

The Heirarchy Of Things. / Chronicles Of An African Pikin / Unspoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.