Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. (2502 Views)

How Authentic Is Hadith "I leave amongst you...The Book of God and my sunnah"? / Easter Gift:"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice" / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2012
I have heard most of the time that they are the same. Are they?.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by k2039: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2012
There is infact no single similarity between both of them

Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by manmacho: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2012
they are two opposite end that will never meet. not one single bases of comparison
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2012
k2039: There is infact no single similarity between both of them

K2039. Shed more light... This is the 1st time im hearing this ehn.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2012
manmacho: they are two opposite end that will never meet. not one single bases of comparison

Manmacho... Ah ah?!... Ds is gettin serious o.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by ghazzal: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
pls is there a christian Allah? just curious
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ghazzal funny... Dats a kinda question anyway. U know I actually believe the major seperation or polar ideas & beliefs that christian & muslims have is that of Jesus,s claim. But that they are both ''one God''.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by manmacho: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
sincerely one of the two is a fraud.
God does not contracdict himself is not an author of confusion.

He does not say Jesus is the way then later says its Islam.

that can't ever be my God.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Jenwitemi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Yes, they are. "Different masks on the same face" kind of trickery.
T_Bademosi: I have heard most of the time that they are the same. Are they?.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
Jenwitemi: Yes, they are. "Different masks on the same face" kind of trickery.

Now u get my drift. Yeah!!!... U get my drift.

I believe in one... No matter what any1 thinks. He's always been there for me. I love him, cherish him, adore him, worship him, pray to him... & so on. I wudnt mention so as not to derail this thread but I wanna know what people think. Are they same?.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by plappville(f): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
k2039: There is infact no single similarity between both of them

They are the opposite!!

@Topic, the God of the christians is the God of Jesus Christ. He is a God of Love and Peace just like Jesus demostrated when He came to earth.

The Allah of the Muslims is the Allah of Muhammed.
Allah is a god of "war" and hate" Muhammed was the servant, so he set a good example to his followers of Allahs true Image.

So they are two different thing entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
plappville:

They are the opposite!!

@Topic, the God of the christians is the God of Jesus Christ. He is a God of Love and Peace just like Jesus demostrated when He came to earth.

Allah is a god of "war" and hate" Muhammed was the servant, so he set a good example to his followers of Allahs true Image.

Hmmm... Getting serious. Wow!!!... I never knew people think like this.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Delafruita(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
plappville:

They are the opposite!!

they are one and the same.so many similarities

-they are both bloodthirsty
-they both created the world in 6days
-they both share the same prophets all the way from abraham down to jesus
-thay have similar rules
-they both have a burning flame for those that shun them
-they are both jealous
-they both created a devil that has so much power they cant control him
-there is no evidence for both of them.adherrents accept their existence by faith.

the only difference between then is that one of them couldnt save jesus despite all his pleas in gethsemane while the other was hardcore and performed a houdini on the pharisees to rescue jesus and then sent muhammed to finish up the work

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Delafruita... Are u an atheist?... Dis is getting interesting. Different point of views.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Ptolomeus(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2012
plappville:

They are the opposite!!

It's funny.
That someone has written, whose staff is sustenance "I LIVE IN JESUS​​, IN HIM I WILL DIE!"
Are you a true lover of peace (Lol)
Truly ridiculous.
Fanaticism kills neurons.
My respects.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by tobechi20(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
I blive there is only one God. The xtians and muslim worship the same God. They only worship him in difrent ways through difrent mesangers, Muhamed and Alah
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by israelbenzion: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
there is only one God, and Jehovah is His name. Jesus the Christ is His only Begotten Son. any other god is a fraud.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2012
Benzion... I kinda like ur point of view... & Tobechi, some of us actually do think like dat too.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2012
No matter who is who the only thing i know is that everybody has been telling us there is a way to heaven
pass here pass there.
Dont do this and that
only Jesus said i am the way
what else do we nd for there is no other wherein we must be saved but the name of Jesus wherefore,GOD highly exaltd him and given him a name that is above all names.
GOD was found in the bible and only the bible talk about 666 the quran which belong to allah never did.666 is here.
For evry original there is a fake
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Delafruita(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2012
Divepen: No matter who is who the only thing i know is that everybody has been telling us there is a way to heaven
pass here pass there.
Dont do this and that
only Jesus said i am the way
what else do we nd for there is no other wherein we must be saved but the name of Jesus wherefore,GOD highly exaltd him and given him a name that is above all names.
GOD was found in the bible and only the bible talk about 666 the quran which belong to allah never did.666 is here.
For evry original there is a fake
there is a folly inherent in this.first,christianity is not an original.almost every aspect of christianity is copied from other cultures and religion.christmas was the birthdate of mithra.easter was named after the goddess astarte or ishtar who dies and ressurects.mithra was called "the way way,the truth and and the light".mithra had 12 disciples and was born of a virgin mother.
there are countless religion in the world from which christianity copied from.the doctrine of "of one essence" which transformed into the trinity was copied from greek and buddhist practices.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by PHCWhiteBoi: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
God is God, He is but one supreme being.
Which path one chooses to reach him is a matter of individual religious freedom,
I am a strong believer in God yet do not need Jesus Christ or Muhammad to reach him.
The Bible is a metaphor and should not be interpreted too literally. It has been chopped and re-written several times by those in power who seek to control populations through the blind faith that Christianity produces.
Muslim clerics learn Al Quran by memory at an early age, this is why we see young boys in white robes rocking backwards and forwards learning it verbatum. They do this to prevent it ever being changed like the Bible was.
Christians and Muslims should Love & respect each other under the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of man.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
Allah said he do not have a son so it can be the same with the Christian God
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Youngsage: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
PHC WhiteBoi: God is God, He is but one supreme being.
Which path one chooses to reach him is a matter of individual religious freedom,
I am a strong believer in God yet do not need Jesus Christ or Muhammad to reach him.
The Bible is a metaphor and should not be interpreted too literally. It has been chopped and re-written several times by those in power who seek to control populations through the blind faith that Christianity produces.
Muslim clerics learn Al Quran by memory at an early age, this is why we see young boys in white robes rocking backwards and forwards learning it verbatum. They do this to prevent it ever being changed like the Bible was.
Christians and Muslims should Love & respect each other under the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of man.
You are right by saying there is only one God, yes. All others are gods, human creation. But this God can only be sought through one channel, and that is Jesus Christ.(John 14- I am the WAY the TRUTH,and the LIFE. No one comes unto the FATHER (GOD) except through ME. This has never been said by anyone else except Jesus Christ, because he alone has such authority(given to him by GOD), and it can only be found in The BIBLE. Anyone who chooses to serve God must come through the only acceptable channel.
Any other path is ignorance, a waste of time, mere human devices. No shortcut. If i may ask how do u serve God or how do u reach God then?
The bible is no metaphor, it is 100% real! So don't be deceived. There are prophecies in the bible that have been, and are still being fulfilled. The word of God is a reality, maybe cos you're not a christian. But read d bible and see for yourself.
@OP take it that God and allah are different.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by tintingz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
plappville:
They are the opposite!!
before i start my display on thread. . .is the god(YHWH) of old testament god of love? Are they dsame to the new testament "Ellah" Jesus cried out on the cross. . .kindly answer
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by tintingz(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ op. . . you forgot to include the jews(judaism) dont forget the jews god is yaweh or YHWH a.k.a jehovah and they(the jews) never believ in christ Jesus the trinity and his gospel while you funny christians read their book old testament(Talmud) Lol grin to claim Jesus coming. . .am yet to know which God christians truly believe in.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Jenwitemi(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
There is only one Creator God.
Jehovah is NOT it's name.
Jehovah is a false god and Jesus is his begotten son.
All such gods like Jehovah are also frauds. grin
israel ben-zion:
there is only one God, and Jehovah is His name. Jesus the Christ is His only Begotten Son. any other god is a fraud.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by PHCWhiteBoi: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
Youngsage:
You are right by saying there is only one God, yes. All others are gods, human creation. But this God can only be sought through one channel, and that is Jesus Christ.(John 14- I am the WAY the TRUTH,and the LIFE. No one comes unto the FATHER (GOD) except through ME. This has never been said by anyone else except Jesus Christ, because he alone has such authority(given to him by GOD), and it can only be found in The BIBLE. Anyone who chooses to serve God must come through the only acceptable channel.
Any other path is ignorance, a waste of time, mere human devices. No shortcut. If i may ask how do u serve God or how do u reach God then?
The bible is no metaphor, it is 100% real! So don't be deceived. There are prophecies in the bible that have been, and are still being fulfilled. The word of God is a reality, maybe cos you're not a christian. But read d bible and see for yourself.
@OP take it that God and allah are different.

I will not be lured into a pointless debate with a devout Christian. The beliefs you hold are a result of years of mind conditioning, I cannot change that, nor would I try, your faith is something very personal to you and I can respect that, it is one of your Human rights. You can quote the Bible all you like but it was written by men and not God himself, just as were the Talmud and Al Quran. I have read much of the Bible (KGV), Al Quran & Book of Enoch (I have not read the Talmud). God, Allah & Yaweh are one of the same to me. I have reached these conclusions through much study of religion and also Astrotheology, that works for me, I am a good man striving to become better and I have no fear of God.I wish you well, Thank you.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Youngsage: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
PHC WhiteBoi:

I will not be lured into a pointless debate with a devout Christian. The beliefs you hold are a result of years of mind conditioning, I cannot change that, nor would I try, your faith is something very personal to you and I can respect that, it is one of your Human rights. You can quote the Bible all you like but it was written by men and not God himself, just as were the Talmud and Al Quran. I have read much of the Bible (KGV), Al Quran & Book of Enoch (I have not read the Talmud). God, Allah & Yaweh are one of the same to me. I have reached these conclusions through much study of religion and also Astrotheology, that works for me, I am a good man striving to become better and I have no fear of God.I wish you well, Thank you.
Well, it's one thing to study and another to understand. You obviously lack understanding of whatever u claim to have studied in the bible. U did not study it with d aim of seeking spiritual knowledge but with otherwise reasons. The holy spirit would have opened your mind to understanding the scriptures bt u hardened ur heart. Didnt you come across the part of the Bible that says 'the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom' yet u say u have no fear of God, or the part in the old testament 'the fool says in his heart there is no God'? I can as well say that you have conditioned your mind over the years to disbelieve God's word to your own detriment and u lack the wisdom of God.
The bible was written by not just men, but men of God who were spirit-filled , shown revelations and inspired by God himself to write the Bible. Despite all your study u are still ignorant and can be likened to the pharisees.
I am not here to debate/argue with you, but i pray that you repent b4 it is too late, otherwise it will be eternal regret. I hope this is not your portion.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by tintingz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mee234: Allah said he do not have a son so it can be the same with the Christian God
did Jehovah said he truly had a son? Or sons according to the bible Jehovah had many sons right from OT bible. . .the "son" means a friend of God or someone very close to God according to the jews and the bible is a jew book buh christians turn it over following paul doctrine. . .meanwhile the jews never believe Jehovah beget a son dsame God christians also believe beget a son? Confused people grin
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
Youngsage... U are so articulate. Likewise every oda person too bt I neva knew people actually believe the ''Allah'' & Christian God is different. Wow I thought we all think they are same except that we worship them differently.

Howeva pls dnt let us derail this thread. We may be surprised @ what pple really believe about this topic.

NB: The question is; ''are they same?''. To those who av answerd & didnt hit this point but wanna give a cleare view & to those who may just wanna make a new comment.
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
tintingz: did Jehovah said he truly had a son? Or sons according to the bible Jehovah had many sons right from OT bible. . .the "son" means a friend of God or someone very close to God according to the jews and the bible is a jew book buh christians turn it over following paul doctrine. . .meanwhile the jews never believe Jehovah beget a son dsame God christians also believe beget a son? Confused people grin
tintingz: did Jehovah said he truly had a son? Or sons according to the bible Jehovah had many sons right from OT bible. . .the "son" means a friend of God or someone very close to God according to the jews and the bible is a jew book buh christians turn it over following paul doctrine. . .meanwhile the jews never believe Jehovah beget a son dsame God christians also believe beget a son? Confused people grin
[quote author=tintingz] did Jehovah said he truly had a son? Or sons according to the bible Jehovah had many sons right from OT bible. . .the "son" means a friend of God or someone very close to God according to the jews and the bible is a jew book buh christians turn it over following paul doctrine. . .meanwhile the jews never believe Jehovah beget a son dsame God christians also believe beget a son? Confused people ;
your post only shows your ignorant. Lack of understanding of what you think you know
Re: Is There Any Difference Between The Christian God And The Muslim Allah?. by tintingz(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mee234: your post only shows your ignorant. Lack of understanding of what you think you know
since you don't have nothing to say...can you show me where Jesus said "I am the son of God" I read the bible Jesus only call himself "son of MAN" buh call God his Father and we all know Jehovah call himself Father of Isreal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

77 Minor Signs Of Qiyamah / Woman Burnt To Ashes For Just Burning A Piece Of Quran / The Virtues Of Patience In Light Of The Noble Quran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.