Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Enter School In Nigeria Without Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enter School In Nigeria Without Jamb (2785 Views)

Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic / 12-Year-Old Girl Takes $20,000 To School In The US / Free Admission Without Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter School In Nigeria Without Jamb by kingsonbaba: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2012
i have been trending here as an intending student , but no i am not a student i am only representing the brilliant young ones to source for info abt admission. if jamb or postjamb had been failing you over the years and you feel like giving up on admissions, there is good news for you. first of all, my name is arowolo olufemi i am practicing occupational therapist with the university of benin teaching hospital and also a distance learning student of Queen Margaret University Edinburgh, Scotland. Without much ado there is a school in lagos called federal school of occupational therapy, it offers admission to students based on an internal exams like school of nursing.the school is located at oshodi, if you wish to find out more you can visit the federal neuro psychiatric hospital yaba lagos. ask from the security post at the gate that you are going to occupational therapy department, my colleagues are there they will feed you with any info you seek. i finished from this same school, though i was crying when my daddy told me abt the school, cos my life had always been íf not university studying medicine then forget it'but today i can boldly tell you that its worth a try.
the course is for science students only cos its health science course and a sister course to PHYSIOTHERAPY. guys try it and you will be happy you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enter School In Nigeria Without Jamb by DrTI(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hi kingsonBaba..am actually in a confused state ryt now..i av gotten admitted in2 fsot 2 study ot,n am also a prospective student of oau n funaab.goin 2 get courses i dnt rily av interest in.Buh av taken interest in ot n i hear dere iz a bright future 4 d course..Xo i wanna find owt 4rm u as a practisin ot.ow iz d pay?especially here in naija.cos i knw abroad it pays well.buh i wanna knw ow it iz in naija.Shld i rather go ahead n get Bsc's in courses i dnt lyk 4 d sake of bin a uni graduate or do i follow my drim of bin a WELL PAID practisin OT.Pls i'd rilly appreciate ur reply ASAP
Re: Enter School In Nigeria Without Jamb by sharonhope(f): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pls, Wotz d ranne of their fees?
Re: Enter School In Nigeria Without Jamb by Aminat508(f): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2013
pls the fees? nd how many years course?
Re: Enter School In Nigeria Without Jamb by DrTI(m): 9:00am On Sep 02, 2013
Aminat508: pls the fees? nd how many years course?
Re: Enter School In Nigeria Without Jamb by DrTI(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2013
Tz a 3 yr course..On entry tz a 100k datz including accomodation,course materials e.t.c...afta den.i guex u wont pay dat much

(1) (Reply)

2017 Present Best WAEC RESULT / JAMB New Zonal Office In Portharcourt / The Wisdom Of Atheism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.