Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Free Admission Without Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Admission Without Jamb (13183 Views)

2014/2015 CROWN POLYTECHNIC Offer Admission Without UTME!!! / Free Admission Application For Uk Universities / I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2009
The Federal Polytechnic Bida is now selling admission forms for the 2009/2010 session.

The only requirement is at least 5 Credits at either one or two sitting in either WAEC or NECO.

If you are interested, please come down to the school and obtain the form.

If you have further enquiries, I would be ready to help you. So just call me on 07063189585.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by olusoji12: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2009
Hello NetMoney,

How far na, my name is olusoji Ojenike, I saw your message on Federal Polytechnic Bida, but i am confuse, I will want you to examine more on the school form, because I did not put in the school in my MPCE Exam this year, so how will they admitted a student that is not on their list from Jamb Office, please try to contact me on olusojipet@yahoo.com, I am still online till 5:00pm today, I really wait for your respond brother,

Thanks

Act Fast, so I can know the next step, ok

One Love.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
Oh Sorry! I forgot to tell you.

It's an Evening programme. The standard here is high. You have to study your eyes out.

You will be awarded the same NATIONAL DIPLOMA as those who were admitted through MPCE and it takes the same 2 years to graduate.

The only difference is that the school fees of those admitted through MPCE is N18,000 while we the evening students pay N42,000.

Lectures hold from Mondays to Thursdays, 3pm till 9pm.

Nothing more, nothing less. We get equal treatments, and most importantly, we all get the same NATIONAL DIPLOMA.

Stop waiting endlessly for intake through JAMB. You may not get the opportunity as fast as you expect.

If you require additional info, just call me on 07063189585
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by infogenius(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2009
Shot! Thanks for the info.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by taoballin: 3:20am On Sep 07, 2009
@NETMONEY
What of HND?
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by MORPHYLEE: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2009
HELLO MONEYNET.
I GIVE YOU QUDOS FOR THE INFORMATION YOU GAVE ABOUT FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA.I HAVE BEEN TRY TO REACH YOU THROUGH THE NUMBER YOU GAVE ON THE TOPIC FOR THE HOUSE TO CONTACT YOU BUT THE NUMBER IS NOT GOING.I HAVE VISIT THE SCHOOL SITE BUT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT MAY BE BECAUSE IS AN EVENING PROGRAME,PLS IS THIS THE FIRST SET ? KINDLY GIVE US YOUR THROUGH PHONE NUMBER,THANKS
ONELOVE,
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by MORPHYLEE: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2009
Bro,
we are still waiting for your response.pls i will not mind if you can send me a mail through this address:fadesere@yahoo.com or call this number (08063542033) Thanks NETMONEY.One love.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2009
taoballin:

@NETMONEY
What of HND?

YES HND is also AVAILABLE.
MORPHYLEE:

HELLO MONEYNET.
I GIVE YOU QUDOS FOR THE INFORMATION YOU GAVE ABOUT FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC BIDA.I HAVE BEEN TRY TO REACH YOU THROUGH THE NUMBER YOU GAVE ON THE TOPIC FOR THE HOUSE TO CONTACT YOU BUT THE NUMBER IS NOT GOING.I HAVE VISIT THE SCHOOL SITE BUT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT MAY BE BECAUSE IS AN EVENING PROGRAME,PLS IS THIS THE FIRST SET ? KINDLY GIVE US YOUR THROUGH PHONE NUMBER,THANKS
ONELOVE,

My numbers are 07063189585 and 08138666332. You have to come to the school to apply. Sorry for the inconveniences in reaching me.I switch my lines often.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
OH and someone just called me to ask where Bida is found. The answer is NIGER STATE. I thought that would be helpful.

Secondly, sales of admission form would end OCTOBER 21, 2009.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
5 more days to go!
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by okoliemma: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2009
please sir, i need details concerning admission in federal poly bida.I bought the school admission form and i have submitted if.Please i want to know if they have release the names of there first bash.I tried to check if online, after i finish typing my registration number i now click log in, but if can not go through. Please send the details to my e-mail address: emmanuelokoli1@yahoo.com.THANK YOU
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2009
Which form did you obtain and when did you buy it?
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by gpranky: 1:09am On Oct 26, 2009
Pls netmoney i need your help, when is the 2009/2010 bida poly list for pce students coming out.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2009
Hey, keep checking the school website. I am not in school now. I am in KD.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by gpranky: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
Well av been checking the site,pls if there is any info since you are close to the school and also av sum friends there, they can give an update. Abeg help me because am in lagos and its my first choice. thanks
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by studyabrod: 3:53am On Oct 29, 2009
U DONT NEED JAMB,SAT NO EXAM BUT ONLY YOUR WAEC!YOU CAN SCHOOL IN MALAYSIA AND SPAIN FOR UNDERGRADUATE,MASTER AND DOCTORATE WITH AS LOW AS 250,000NAIRA PROCESSING FEES, I WORK WITH THE SCHOOL DIRECTLY. AND YOU WILL GET YOUR VISA WITHIN A 5DAYS AND CAN CROSS TO U.S OR U.K AFFILLIATED UNIVERSITY ,IF YOU WISH TO ,AFTER ONE YEAR TO STUDY WITH AS LOW AS 4500 DOLLARS. CARE TO KNOW MORE CALL ME ON>07032522037
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by kathreen(f): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2009
netmoney:

Hey, keep checking the school website. I am not in school now. I am in KD.
CAN YOU PLEASE MAIL THE SCHOOL WEBSITE TO ME ON
catherine.akinlolu@yahoo.com,i'll be xpecting. thanx.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2009
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by gpranky: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2009
The Federal Polytechnic, Bida

About Us
Contact Us
Message From Rector
Admission Information
List of School
List of Department
Course of Study
Programmes & Fees

NEWS INFORMATION: Registration exercise for newly admitted students and returning students has commenced. All students (including those on SIWES) are therefore advised, in their own interest, to complete their registration online before Monday 16 November 2009. The site is www.fedpolybidaportal.com.

Plz netmoney do you have any idea on the registration exercise going on in the school is it for pce candidate? Plz i need to know because there is noting like ND list in there school site and also i heard from someone saying they are not going to paste the ND the list on the school website,if its true then how can i know since im not in niger state.

Plz i need ur help,if you can give us an update on the ND list or to tell us when the ND list will be coming out
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by gpranky: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2009

Number Activity Days
1 Registration for the 2009/2010 Academic Session begins for all students Monday 12 October 2009
2 The Polytechnic opens for the 2009/2010 Academic Session Monday 9 November2009
3 Lectures commence for new and old Non-SIWES students Tuesday 10 November 2009
4 Late registration commences with a penalty of N2000.00 Monday 16 November 2009
5 Registration exercise closes for 2009/2010 Academic Session Friday 27 November
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
I received so many calls about the ND admission list from those admitted through JAMB PCE.

[size=20pt]The ND Admission list for those of you who applied through JAMB PCE has been released.[/size]

You have to get to the school to check your name and Register accordingly.

It is pasted at the admin block.

I am not in school right now. I am at home in Kaduna on IT, so I cannot help anybody check his/her name.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2009
Those who purchased the DCE form should wait till January 2010 when the admission list will be released. God's willing, I will tell you when it is out.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2010
The DCE Admission list is Out now for both Evening and Weekend Programs. The first Batch has been pasted in the school. You may go and check if your name is there.

Also, I got the information that the school fees has been raised. It now ranges between N53,000 for Business and Admin Students to N60,000 for Science and Engineering students.

You will first be asked to pay an acceptance fee of N3,000 if your name is in the list. I will come back with more info when I have them. You can contact me for more info on 07063189585.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by netmoney(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2010
Admission is closed for this year.
Re: Free Admission Without Jamb by segun112: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
Net Money. Keep up the good job

(1) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy / Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University / 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.