Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,951 members, 7,821,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump (4325 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Goes Coverless In Bed / Amber Rose Reacts To BFF, Blac Chyna “Coverless” Photos / Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by anonymous6(f): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
[b]"Kate Middleton’s topless photos were taken without her permission but were the product of her own ignorance, at least that’s the message being delivered by Donald Trump.

Trump on Monday sent out the following tweet:

“Kate Middleton is great–but she shouldn’t be sunbathing in the nude–only herself to blame” and “Who wouldn’t take Kate’s picture and make lots of money if she does the nude sunbathing thing. Come on Kate!”

While Donald Trump was correct in his assessment that Middleton was outside sunbathing without a top on, he fails to mention in his tweets that a photographer used a long-lens camera to capture her from more than half-mile away.

The Kate Middleton topless photos were taken from a private resident she was sharing with husband Prince William.

Donald Trump is no stranger to attacking random people for the purpose of gaining press coverage. Typically the billionaires attacks however are directed towards people who actually deserve the criticism or Rosie O’Donnell.

Attacking a British royal during a presidential election cycle probably isn’t the best idea, while he may not be running for President Donald Trump has been supporting Mitt Romney and with Romney’s support already horrendous following his London Olympics comments the Donald’s comments could bite the GOP in the butt.

Do you think Kate Middleton was ultimately responsible for the naked photos that were taken of her breasts or was her privacy grossly violated thanks to the use of a long-distance lens?"[/b]
http://www.inquisitr.com/334725/kate-middletons-topless-photos-were-all-her-fault-says-donald-trump/
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by anonymous6(f): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
Honestly she should have been more careful. These paprazzi's can go any length to get what they want, she should know better.

Nevertheless it was just wrong " invading ones privacy "
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by anonymous6(f): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
jennykadry: Honestly she should have been more careful. These paprazzi's can go any length to get what they want, she should known better.

Nevertheless it was just wrong " invading ones privacy "

You took the words right out of my mouth, i think Kate Middleton is a beautiful person and respectful person but she should have known better this is common sense especially since she is a public figure, even though what the paparazzi did is wrong. I don't think these pictures will define her but they will be in history books about her for life, the same with prince harry, those pictures are not going any where.
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by slimming: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
someone like her should learn to be careful in every way.
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by anonymous6(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
slimming: someone like her should learn to be careful in every way.

Exactly, she is learning the hard way now
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by nikkyshyne(f): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
But seriously, these paparazzi should get a life. They caused the death of Diana. I see nothing wrong in her bathing un-clad in the presence of her husband though.

Donal trump, I will soon stop following that guy on twitter. His tweets are so full of criticism. Anti-Obama.
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by PhysicsQED(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
Donald Trump is no stranger to attacking random people for the purpose of gaining press coverage. Typically the billionaires attacks however are directed towards people who actually deserve the criticism or Rosie O’Donnell.

lol
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by anonymous6(f): 2:42am On Sep 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: But seriously, these paparazzi should get a life. They caused the death of Diana. I see nothing wrong in her bathing un-clad in the presence of her husband though.

Donal trump, I will soon stop following that guy on twitter. His tweets are so full of criticism. Anti-Obama.

I see nothing wrong with what kate did in general with her husband but when you are in the public eye, in a balcony knowing your pictures will be taken, you need to watch out. When it comes to Donald trump though that man is a complete butt head, and doesn't like Obama and uses excuses as to why he does from birthiers to other things and etc.

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by ektbear: 2:44am On Sep 19, 2012
so where are the pictures na

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2012
ekt_bear: so where are the pictures na
hehehehe see dis one,u sef wan see kates tits,anyway y are people makin a fuss out of dis,as fas as am concerned theres no big deal in her naked pics spreading about,she needs not be ashamed joor,are there not people like kendra,kim kardashian,mylie cyprus,beyonce etc posing naked and whats d big deal about breast sef,abi doesnt an average man know how breast is inside clothes,abeg spare d gal joor,shes livin her life,abi she tell u say she wan contest for presidency or take up any political appointment :p

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by anonymous6(f): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by babyboy3(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
Do you think anyone would be able to stop the British press if its a topless picture of Michelle Obama or Carla Bruni
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by anonymous6(f): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
baby-boy:
Do you think anyone would be able to stop the British press if its a topless picture of Michelle Obama or Carla Bruni

I doubt it
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2012
Oga Trump is right jare. I mean, it would be understandable for a Kate Moss or Madonna to sun bathe topless without a care in the world, but a Grade A royal like Kate Middleton. . .a likely future Queen of England should not be so insouciant. It makes little sense to throw caution to the wind because you expect others to respect your privacy.

Thankfully, however, the bosoms are very modest (to put it mildly) - so the scandal should be as 'minimal' and forgettable as her chest. I reckon it would have been more scandalous if she had fuller, juicier mammaries. . . .the sight of a Queen-to-be's bare 'melons' dangling in their full, double-D cup glory would have been truly unforgettable. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by ektbear: 1:15am On Sep 20, 2012
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2012
pro01: Oga Trump is right jare. I mean, it would be understandable for a Kate Moss or Madonna to sun bathe topless without a care in the world, but a Grade A royal like Kate Middleton. . .a likely future Queen of England should not be so insouciant. It makes little sense to throw caution to the wind because you expect others to respect your privacy.

Thankfully, however, the bosoms are very modest (to put it mildly) - so the scandal should be as 'minimal' and forgettable as her chest. I reckon it would have been more scandalous if she had fuller, juicier mammaries. . . .the sight of a Queen-to-be's bare 'melons' dangling in their full, double-D cup glory would have been truly unforgettable. Lol.
heheheheehe u funny die,but how come a young ladys breast dat has not even dropped one sag like dat,d thing sef doesnt even look inviting,but oga prince like am like dat,maybe dat was y he was doin d oda ones in las vegas.lol,d tin no even stand at all,shey na wetin prince go dey suck b dat.hehehehehe.orisirisi,so as fine as prince is,im no see gal wey im breast still dey stand like beyonce,kim kardashian,nicky minaj etc,e con go marry one thin gal wil fallen bre..ast,no bom bom,no hips like shakira,no breast,she con be like number 1

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by emilyone(f): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2012
kulyie: heheheheehe u funny die,but how come a young ladys breast dat has not even dropped one sag like dat,d thing sef doesnt even look inviting,but oga prince like am like dat,maybe dat was y he was doin d oda ones in las vegas.lol,d tin no even stand at all,shey na wetin prince go dey suck b dat.hehehehehe.orisirisi,so as fine as prince is,im no see gal wey im breast still dey stand like beyonce,kim kardashian,nicky minaj etc,e con go marry one thin gal wil fallen bre..ast,no bom bom,no hips like shakira,no breast,she con be like number 1
wetin you dey yan sef undecided undecided who tell you sey na bosom them dey take marry abi na big bombom dem dey take choose wifey?
btw no be kate husband go las vegas go flex oo na him junior brother. that one sabi chop life no be small grin
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by philip0906(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
skinny looking gal
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by anonymous6(f): 2:58am On Sep 22, 2012
pro01: Oga Trump is right jare. I mean, it would be understandable for a Kate Moss or Madonna to sun bathe topless without a care in the world, but a Grade A royal like Kate Middleton. . .a likely future Queen of England should not be so insouciant. It makes little sense to throw caution to the wind because you expect others to respect your privacy.

kulyie: heheheheehe u funny die,but how come a young ladys breast dat has not even dropped one sag like dat,d thing sef doesnt even look inviting,but oga prince like am like dat,maybe dat was y he was doin d oda ones in las vegas.lol,d tin no even stand at all,shey na wetin prince go dey suck b dat.hehehehehe.orisirisi,so as fine as prince is,im no see gal wey im breast still dey stand like beyonce,kim kardashian,nicky minaj etc,e con go marry one thin gal wil fallen bre..ast,no bom bom,no hips like shakira,no breast,she con be like number 1

LOL
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 22, 2012
@Kulyie

Kate is married to prince William and not prince Harry. Harry was the one who partied with the girls in las Vegas. wink

Second off, prince William is no way near cute. Harry anyday anytime is the worlds favourite cool

Kim kardashian boobs don fall Abeg, no where near high like Kate

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2012
@ jennykandry hehehe kim k own no fall o,d tin still dey @ attention, kanye west dey enjoy d tin seriously.sisi kate,oga prince wife no even stand,wen i see d picture d breast sef no even fine 4 my eyes,but wait o,wen she don born shey d tin no go even flat lyk black board.smh

2 Likes

Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by ektbear: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2012
jennykadry: @Kulyie

Kate is married to prince William and not prince Harry. Harry was the one who partied with the girls in las Vegas. wink

Whoops...ok, let me amend my statement earlier then to, "Good job, Willy" grin
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by fagamite: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2012
ekt_bear:

Whoops...ok, let me amend my statement earlier then to, "Good job, Willy" grin

Dont worry about it, mixing shyt up is just what you know how to do best!
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by ektbear: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2012
Truth. I mix up Harry and William.

You on the other hand thought that the WSJ was a liberal newspaper, and rationalized your conclusion by arguing that they are to the left of the far right.

Good job...dumbass.
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by fagamite: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2012
ekt_bear: Truth. I mix up Harry and William.

You on the other hand thought that the WSJ was a liberal newspaper, and rationalized your conclusion by arguing that they are to the left of the far right.

Good job...dumbass.

Oh well . . .
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
kulyie: @ jennykandry hehehe kim k own no fall o,d tin still dey @ attention, kanye west dey enjoy d tin seriously.sisi kate,oga prince wife no even stand,wen i see d picture d breast sef no even fine 4 my eyes,but wait o,wen she don born shey d tin no go even flat lyk black board.smh

Lol check out her pics where she's got no bra on. The thing don fall diee

http://necolebitchie.com/2012/07/01/beyonce-jay-z-kanye-kim-kardashian-nicki-minaj-front-row-the-2012-bet-awards/solange-beyonce-jay0z-kanye-west-and-kim-kardashian-at-the-2012-bet-awards/

she's got no bra on there. the wonders of a bra grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by anonymous6(f): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
jennykadry:

Lol check out her pics where she's got no bra on. The thing don fall diee

http://necolebitchie.com/2012/07/01/beyonce-jay-z-kanye-kim-kardashian-nicki-minaj-front-row-the-2012-bet-awards/solange-beyonce-jay0z-kanye-west-and-kim-kardashian-at-the-2012-bet-awards/

she's got no bra on there. the wonders of a bra grin

not obvious but it shows, the pictures don't lie, not surprised though
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by Akposkool(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
A whole royal babe breast be lyk that?my granny breast is even more appealing 2 d eyes dan her's.mtcheew
Re: Kate Middleton’s Coverless Photos Were All Her Fault, Says Donald Trump by anonymous6(f): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Akposkool: A whole royal babe breast be lyk that?my granny breast is even more appealing 2 d eyes dan her's.mtcheew

lol

(1) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House / Ladies, Would You Permit Your Man To Grace An Occasion On This Outfit? / Photo:check Out Emir Sanusi With His Three Wives And Twelve Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.