Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,546 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos (40594 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Bald (Hilarious Photo Of The Day) / Cossy Orjiakor Goes Coverless In Bed / Tonto Dikeh Goes For Early Morning Prayer At Mountain Of Fire (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
The upcoming Nollywood actress Princess Pemu got the same tattoo as Tonto Dikeh and went topless to demonstrate it.
Some say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery... Meet Tonto Dikeh's prodigy, fellow "actress" Princess Pemu, she has all tattoos Tonto has and smokes too!
Find The Proof After The Break.........

Source:

latest Entertainment news

1 Like

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Rapmaestro(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Role Model noni

4 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by lertee(f): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Good for her atleast she has a mentor and rose modem in Tonto Dike. grin

12 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
lertee: Good for her atleast she has a mentor and rose modem in Tonto Dike. grin
abi o rose modem

11 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by kreamidiva(f): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Umuaka nke a sef! Smh.........

She's even smoking cigarettes like tonto....

End time tins

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by vcvibes(m): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
hmmm. ugly
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by s3nn2x(m): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2013
See this mgbeke angry

That first picture is gross, I could not help but notice her nyansh, as if obioma did a shoddy job in sewing the part that got torn.

she could have worn a better cloth sha.. .

7 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by SirTunechi(f): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2013
Tonto dike a role model 2 frustrated youthz
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by gluv01(f): 12:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Can i be the first to say......eeeeewww?

1 Like

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Ijawboi(m): 1:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Want her to swallow my saliva..

SPITS IN HER MOUTH.

Sexy mama
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Chanchit: 5:10am On Oct 30, 2013
Yeye dey smell...
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Rapmaestro(m): 6:08am On Oct 30, 2013
gluv01: Can i be the first to say......eeeeewww?
No... Lemme be the first, Eeeeeew
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by crystalsense(f): 6:12am On Oct 30, 2013
I sori 4her... cry
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:37am On Oct 30, 2013
@1st pics
Yea, she sure luks lyk Tonto.. Same ugly a'ss
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2013
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Lilimax(f): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2013
Attention seeker!
Gross angry
Wonder how Tonto makes a good role model undecided

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by fairygeh(f): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2013
See the flat arse sef

4 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by nerodenero: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2013
I keep wondering what tattoo signifies and why so many celebrities home and abroad are crazy about it? Inasmuch as I don't want to condemn it, I really don't fancy it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by ogeoflyf(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2013
Rap maestro: No... Lemme be the first, Eeeeeew

eeeeWwwww...

M the 1st tongue
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2013
Her nyash don sour

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
That pix is taken in 1004 estate. I know those stairs anyday.
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Swiftlee(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Rap maestro: No... Lemme be the first, Eeeeeew
ogeoflyf:

eeeeWwwww...

M the 1st tongue
fairygeh: See the flat arse sef
Arcsniper: Her nyash don sour
Eeeeeeeeeeww....I think its a wrong way to show off, besides;she should'nt have shown us that flat IK..for this few points and comments qouted above..hope you are convinced beyond browsing with a "rose modem" and doubting that this pix is not accepted..thank you..

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Igwe9(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
The name says it all, princess akpamu!
oops, both names almost mean the same thing. cheesy
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by bealuv(f): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
all these people sef ....whatever happened to "smokers are liable to die young"

this is just plain crazy......or what other word can be used to describe this stupidity going on in the name of entertainment.....smh for our "leaders of tomorrow" gradually wasting away

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by xclusive43(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
nerodenero: I keep wondering what tattoo signifies and why so many celebrities home and abroad are crazy about it? Inasmuch as I don't want to condemn it, I really don't fancy it at all.

mee 2...i hate tattoos....

this photo.......ewww it luks gross..

2 Likes

Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by sseniourman: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Read this extracted from sexuality on behalf of the ban of our dear Mr.Olodo

p.guyokec:
I,ve noticed sth here on Nairaland.
some moderators place ban on someone as if he was trying to fraud members.
And if it's seen deep d Mods are over using their rights.
For instance if someone is a new commer on Nairaland and he just want to gain attention on the front page by posting "who mess here"
If that section was from romance someone likely Sexkillz would place a 10yr ban instead of two weeks or so.

That's why funny people are reducing here.

plz mods make una free our guy Mr.Olodo.
And make una ban us small small.
Na we (Nairalanders ) dey make Nairaland sweet.
Only seun can't do it.

undecided
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by spongeisback: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
You know your a train wreck when tonto looks classier than you. cheesy
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by samflex(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
But those boobs looks nice sha grin
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Booty4me: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
tonto wannabbee embarassed
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Richy4(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
lertee: Good for her atleast she has a mentor and rose modem in Tonto Dike. grin

grin I like the new phrase "Rose Modem"
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
It'z All_Dope cool
Re: Princess Pemu Imitates Tonto Dikeh, Goes Coverless To Show Tattoos by Polio: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Whoever inked that tattoo on her back should have his or her license withdrawn by the association of tattoo artists
#Terrible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car / Omawumi Rocks See-Through Blue Ruffle Dress / Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.