Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why I Dumped My Wife - Rev. Chris Okotie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Dumped My Wife - Rev. Chris Okotie (1293 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped My Wife - Rev. Chris Okotie by vowiski(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
Senior pastor and president of the Household of God ministry, Rev. Chris Okotie gave an insight on the controversy between himself and his wife to City People Magazine through one of his church ministers, Rev Grace Funmi Paul in an exclusive interview. LindaIkeji was there to help us summarize the whole story. leaving us with the core of the whole details. Here is what the minister and multiple time presidential aspirant had to say:

Rev Grace: A blind person knows that my pastor loved his wife, Stephanie, passionately. This year before the separation, he had taken her out of the country at least three times to different places like Dubai, US and so on. He loved her, so did the congregation but the bible says that two cannot walk together except they agree. In the establishment of the kingdom of God, the rules change because the rules are made by God and not by man. So, it didn’t have to do with what pastor wanted to do, because left to him, his love will keep him struggling and going at it but if God gives him instruction he has to follow it through.
City People: If I get you correctly, it was Jesus instructions for Pastor Chris to part ways with Stephanie?

READ Full Interview
Re: Why I Dumped My Wife - Rev. Chris Okotie by Martini101(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
This is a real www.mgbu.com cos it sure doesnt affect d price of toothpick!
Re: Why I Dumped My Wife - Rev. Chris Okotie by Image123(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
which of the gods gives him instruction? the same one that told him to go and lose shamelessly during the elections? anyway she was never his wife.

(1) (Reply)

The "First Day" Of The Week ?? / The Unpardonable Sin / Muslims Are More Religious Than Christian FACTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.