Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Info On Starting A Laundry Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Info On Starting A Laundry Service (14887 Views)

Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location / Help!:Info required on starting a bakery in Lagos / Tips On Starting A Small Scale Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Starting A Laundry Service by Sophistica: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2008
Im about starting up a laundry service. it's gonna be a low scale one taking into consideration my start up capital. The problem is that i have little or no knowledge about it.

I'm however carrying out a feasibility study on this business.

I'ld like to hear from anyone already in the biz on what it entails,

Where i can source for quality/good stain removals/chemicals

What my likely challenges wld be apart from competition

Your candid views would be very much appreciated

Tanx
Re: Info On Starting A Laundry Service by Sophistica: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2008
cry Isn't there anyone in the house that has info or has worked in a laundry/drycleaning service?
Re: Info On Starting A Laundry Service by toyinajani(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2008
Hi,
Staring a drycleaning/laundary business is a business that many do not givea second thought.It is a reliable and good business that is profitableif you know your onions.I have started it fo years now,i havealso been a consultant on it,and cleaning services,fumigation services,waste reoval services andothers.
If you are indeed ready for the biz,i will put you through all you need to know and do before ,and during your starting period.
Latest posts of: toyinajani

3 Forums / Business / Re: Laundry Services Business Setup. on: July 14, 2007, 12:32 PM
hi,
i had once discussed about this business on this website before. I am a consultant on this business and i also have my own that i am running.check me www.royalkleen..com or call me 08033461576. Thanks.

4 Forums / Business / Re: What Type Of Business Can I Do With N250,000 ? on: May 15, 2007, 05:37 PM
Hi,
Are you sure you want to go into any business? Why don't you try drycleaning, laundary and cleaning services business.With that amount you can start it. And if you are serious in less than 3 months you will have your returns back.If you are ready ,i am ready to put you through on everything you need to know and i will contine this for you for those months. I can guarantee you of being successful if you are determined to be. It is well! call me so that we can discuss better. 08033461576

5 Forums / Business / Re: Start A Small Scale Business on: May 15, 2007, 05:23 PM
Hi,
there is no need stressing it. Start a drycleaning and laundary business.You can start it from your house, later you go for an office.I can guarantee you of its success. You just need some cash.If you need detail information that can shoot you to breakthrough in it.Call me, i will put you through on everything about it. marketing,services,materials,and everything that can support you.My number is 08033461576. It is well!

6 Forums / Business / Re: Help Needed In Setting Up A Dry Cleaning/laundrette Business. on: May 12, 2007, 02:34 PM
YES , I HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT FOR YOU.
CALL ME IF YOU ARE DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT IT 08033461576, 08029074398
OR MAIL ME TOYINAJANI2001@YAHOO.COM,ROYALKLEEN@YAHOO.COM

7 Forums / Business / Re: Setting Up A Laundry/dry Cleaning Service on: May 12, 2007, 02:13 PM
hi, setting up the business is all about your passion and how seriouly determined you are.I want you to know that it is a good fortune business hat would soon launch you to cool money. If you are serious you can get in touch with me. I am already in the business and i have been doing the consultancy services for others who have gone into it and those that are planning to venture in to it.You must have some money with which you procure the necessary tools and adverts to start with.
call on me on 08033461576,08029074398 or mail me toyinajani2001@yahoo.com,royakleen@yahoo.com better still visit our site: www.royalkleen..com
I am ready to give you all the lectures and details on how you can start and in less than 3months if you are serious and diligent in it, you will be smiling to banks.I will also support you with all the marketing strategies and tips for those months. It is well!

12 Forums / Business / Re: The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria on: April 09, 2007, 02:58 PM
There are many lucrative business you can venture into. It all depends on how ready you are and how determined you are to see the business thriving!

You can go into recharge cards, pure water production, drycleaning, stocks,etc.

Business is always based on your passion. You can think on your own areas of business that you are familiar with or that you can conveniently deal with.

13 Forums / Business / Re: Any Business To Invest In Nigeria on: April 04, 2007, 12:41 PM
YOU CAN START DRYCLEANING BUSINESS. IT IS VERY LUCRATIVE IF YOU CAN BE DETERMINED!
I CAN SUPPORT YOU WITH ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED ON IT.SEND MAIL TO ME toyinajani201@yahoo.com or visit www.royalkleen..com,or you can give me a call 08033461576.

14 Forums / Business / Are You Interested In Running A Cleaning Services Outfit? on: April 04, 2007, 12:29 PM
I AM READY TO PUT YOU THROUGH ON THIS LUCRATIVE BUSINESS,IT DOES REQUIRE MUCH CAPITAL, I WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH IT AND WITHIN SOME WEEKS YOU START SMILING TO BANKS WHILE AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE DOZEN OF PEOPLE ON YOUR PAYROLL. This kit was designed to guide you with the information you will need to start and run a successful cleaning business. It offers many pointers that even experienced cleaning professionals will find useful.

In language that is clear, readable and straight to the point, it explains:

what is required to start the business
determining what to charge
attracting clients
billing and accounting
managing your cash flow
record keeping
keeping your clients happy
growing your business
securing cleaning service employment contracts in exotic places
plus much, much more!!!

Starting a Cleaning Business

Deciding on a Name

Legal Requirements
Business Plan
Start-Up Costs
Outside Facility vs. Home Based
Organizing Your Cleaning Business

Preparing Your Home
Required Equipment
Establishing a Web Site
Running Your Cleaning Business

Setting Your Rates

Managing Cash Flow
Marketing Your Cleaning Business

Attracting Customers

Getting Referrals
Building Your Image

Staying Ahead of Competition

Managing Your Cleaning Business

Record Keeping

Insurance

Tax Obligations

Growing Your Cleaning Business

Hiring an Assistant

Getting Financing

Keeping It Going

15 Forums / Business / Re: Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos on: April 03, 2007, 04:17 PM
Drycleaning business is a good and cool business! You can even combine it with cleaning services whereby you engage the services of others to carry out your sevices, this can fetch you one- off or retainership kind of services.If your marketing drives are too powerful and you can target and shoot right ,very soon you will capture the market and that means you shall be smiling to banks.
Well, I am ready to put you through on this.I am a business consultant on this and others.I can package all the necessay things you need to know,how to go about it that you will never regret, but you must have capital to start off.
You can give me a call on 08033461576 or e-mail me toyinajani2001@yahoo.com or visit my website www.royalkleen..com.I would only charge you small token for my consultancy services.

www.royalkleen..com, e-mail; toyinajani2001@yahoo.com,

OUR SERVICES INCLUDE;

STORAGE TANKS WASHING

FUMIGATION AND PEST CONTROL SERVICES

PARTY GROUNDS CLEANING SERVICES

PRE-MOVE IN / POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING

OFFICE/INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SERVICES

HOME LAUNDARY SERVICES

GARDENING/GARDEN MAINTENANCE

TILES,MARBLES CLEANING

MOVE-IN SERVICE

SEWAGE REMOVAL SERVICES

JUNK REMOVAL SERVICES

GENERAL HOUSE CLEANING

ALL OTHER CLEANING SERVICES

Re: Info On Starting A Laundry Service by Sophistica: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2008
Oh Toyinajani, what a welcome relief!! Would contact you immediately. Tanx grin
Re: Info On Starting A Laundry Service by simiad: 9:22pm On May 07, 2008
Hi Sophistica, did you find useful information or good resources that you can share re: the laundry service? I am also starting to look into this business. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Info On Starting A Laundry Service by tuchi2: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2011
pls does anyone knw the cost of a dryclening mechine and iron roller
thnks
Re: Info On Starting A Laundry Service by Jacqueline88(f): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2013
Hi i want to know the equipment required to start a dry cleaning business. pls i want to start from scratch my email is jacquidoo4jesus@gmail.com and my number is 08139146554
Re: Info On Starting A Laundry Service by jowhyte(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Great business you intend entering with daily income. You can get the A-Z about laundry business here www.laundrybusinesssecret.com or click the attach file to download the laundry business guide setup report from the attach link

Lets me know if you need any other questions

1 Share

Re: Info On Starting A Laundry Service by eminikansoso(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2014
jowhyte: Great business you intend entering with daily income. You can get the A-Z about laundry business here www.laundrybusinesssecret.com or click the attach file to download the laundry business guide setup report from the attach link

Lets me know if you need any other questions
The greatest Dry cleaner on NL is Oniwo. He will give u all info for free
Re: Info On Starting A Laundry Service by royalkleen: 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
if you are in Lagos, get in touch with royalkleen, we train on theory and practicals with manuals. 08033461576
Re: Info On Starting A Laundry Service by fiveinfos: 9:26pm On May 17, 2018
How to Start a Laundry Service in Nigeria And Make Huge Income Daily
If you are serious about making some serious money providing laundry and dry cleaning services and make massive money, then you should get our Laundry business plan in Nigeria and get all the best information on how to start laundry business in Nigeria
http://businessplaninnigeria.com.ng/how-to-start-a-laundry-service-in-nigeria/
Re: Info On Starting A Laundry Service by naijabioworth(m): 6:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Aside from the Laundry service, there are plenty other lucrative businesses in Nigeria you can do and earn huge profits
1. Bakery
Opening a bakery is one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria right now. Your bakery does not have to be limited to bread alone but you can start from there >>>>see full details

In a survey carried out online by a group of enthusiasts, it was revealed that bread is the second most consumed snack in Nigeria and the third most popular food staple in almost all parts of the world.

They also noticed that the demand for bread would rise exponentially in the coming years due to the rapidly expanding population in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. This means more money too spend, more mouths too feed and an available labor force ready for work. So there is an unlimited array of consumers just ready to purchase as much as you can produce. Click to see full details about the Bakery business including how to start and operate

2. Restaurant/Eatery or Fast Food
No matter how bad the economy of a country is or how poor majority of the people in it might be, they must eat.
Food is not just a requirement for human survival it’s a necessity.

The restaurant business is one of the best businesses not just in Nigeria but in the whole world as a whole. Food companies like Mac Donalds and KFC chickens are among the richest companies in the world.

An advantage of this business is that it is very easy to start and does not require much capital. The most important or basic thing is that you hire a good cook or be a good cook if you want to run it personally.

3. Agriculture
Agriculture used to be an overlooked sector in Nigeria until recently when it became clear that the Nigerian economy could no longer survive on Crude Oil alone and that there was an over-reliance on the product.

https://startupbusiness.com.ng/top-businesses-in-nigeria-you-can-easily-do-and-earn-huge-profits/

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Tomato Factory Reopens February / $500M Shopping Mall To Be Built In Owerri / Payment Of Royalty To Comandclem Patentees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.