Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) (3337 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 / Illuminati Again?? Spotted At Juventus FC Stadium In Turin Italy / Gunners Will Be Down In Turin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
We hav been overpowered by the mighty germans. Game on at the Juventus Arena next week
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
I hope you have thanked Buffon today it shoulda been at least 5
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2013
Its official
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by mkmyers45(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2013
Them say na luck before....this one nko
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 2:39pm On May 12, 2013
Now that we are champions again, lets strenghten the squad to aim for the champions league next season... Fino al fine
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tevez, llorente n ogbonna.....not bad but i believe we need at least one central midfielder to assist pogba coz baba pirlo don de reach pension
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tevez is showing very good understnding wit vucinic. Waiting for llorente to break into d team
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by chic2pimp(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
GOOOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAZZZZZZZOOOOO!!!!!

JUVE ONE NIL DOWN AT THE SAN SIRO

....................JUVE EQUALIZES.....ARTURO VIDAL EQUALIZES AFTER GOOD WORK FROM ASAMOAH.

TEVEZ COMES WITHIN AN INCH OF PUTTING U GUYS IN FRONT.

GREAT GAME THUS FAR............................
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by fredoooooo: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
chic2pimp: GOOOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAZZZZZZZOOOOO!!!!!

JUVE ONE NIL DOWN AT THE SAN SIRO

....................JUVE EQUALIZES.....ARTURO VIDAL EQUALIZES AFTER GOOD WORK FROM ASAMOAH.

TEVEZ COMES WITHIN AN INCH OF PUTTING U GUYS IN FRONT.

GREAT GAME THUS FAR............................

pastor , you be milan or juve fan ?
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by chic2pimp(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
fredoooooo:

pastor , you be milan or juve fan ?

Juve ke? Gawd forbid bad thing........... No inter thread as far as I know so nah only Juve thread I fit disturb.
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by A40(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
chic2pimp:

Juve ke? Gawd forbid bad thing........... No inter thread as far as I know so nah only Juve thread I fit disturb.
Your house is on fire and you are here rejoicing over Juve's draw grin grin
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by chic2pimp(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nothing to be too worried about. It's still pretty early

Just happy to know Juve can't pull a "MOGGII" this time around.
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2013
3 straight victories in a row. Now is time to oil the engines against Madrid on tuesday. I trust ma boyz
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dakronik(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Juve 3-0 Napoli
This is the kind of flogging I want on a constant basis.
Re: JUVENTUS... The Old Lady Of Turin (BIANCONERI) by dekronik: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2014
Antonio Conte gone, Massimiliano Allegri in.
Let's see how it plays out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leicester City Football Club: (champions Of England Official Fans Thread). / Man United Vs Blackburn [2- 0] On Saturday, 31st October / Mario Balotelli Is So Useless,he Can't Dress Himself Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.