Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria (3385 Views)

10 Powerful Tips To Note When Starting A Photography Business / Please How Viable Is The Photography Business In Nigeria / Photography Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria by odiaseo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2008
We are offering a business affiliate opportunity to photographers in Nigeria willing to add value and quality to their finished products.

This is an excellent opportunity to reach the rich and famous, celebrities as well as make decent income from you work.

We are a Wedding and Special events photography company based in the UK currently seeking affiliates, visit our website for more details Rhema Studio

Summary of our offer
================
1. We require professional photographers to join our affiliate scheme. (You must be able to take quality photographs)
2. The photographers source out clients themselves and cover the wedding or event as they would normally do.
3. The negatives or digital images are sent to us
4. We design the photobook with the images we receive
5. We send the finished products to our representatives in Nigeria
6. You are informed when it arrives, you pay and collect the photobook in Nigeria

Your Benefits
==========
1. Access to quality designed photobook
2. Discount and special rates from us, increasing their profit margin

You Financial Commitments
===================
1. Cost of sending the negatives/ digital images to us.
Our normal charges and rates are available on our websites, but we would offer you discount.
Details of discounts would be discussed with successful affiliates

2. You would only be required to pay the cost of of the photobook when you are collecting it in Nigeria. We would send the finished products to our Representatives in Nigeria. Only then would you make payments when you have collected the finished product.

3. You may decide to have a sample of the photobook to show your clients so they appreciate what you are talking about.
You need to place an order for this and send us the images you want in the photobook. This is optional.

Our Benefits
=========
1. By having more affiliates we reach a wider market and earn more profits in the long run.

That is a summary of what we are offering, as long as you can take quality photographs and have access to the clients, you stand a chance of making decent income. More details on how we would operate will be discussed in due course.

======================================================================================================
If you are not a photographer, you can join our membership scheme by registering on our website. For every friend you recommend that places and order for our services, you earn a commission. The client must inform us on first contact that he or she was recommended by you.

Any one interested please contact me: info@rhemastudio.com

View samples of our photobook pages below
==================================

Cheers

Re: Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria by hbrednic: 3:41am On Jan 12, 2008
do you return the negatives or digital chips to the original author?
do you deal with artistic photographs?
let me know asap.
Re: Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria by joshjosh(m): 4:02am On Jan 12, 2008
great work.  i know you didn't ask for this info.  nigeria is not an enviroment you ask people to pay upon completion. you will send products and not get back your money.

if you can get at least 50% of what the cost will be as a deposit at least that covers your cost or call it a charitable cause. note the photographers themselves have collected money from the clients anyway

MTN and co cannot run a billing system on phones because they know people are not used to settling bills. ask nepa and other agencies how many % of their bills got paid.

when you start collecting your money remind me to send in my invoice please.  wish you well
Re: Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria by odiaseo(m): 5:23am On Jan 12, 2008
do you return the negatives or digital chips to the original author?

for the negatives, we can send them back. For digital images, we'll advice you send us a copy on a disc.

Nigeria is not an environment you ask people to pay upon completion. you will send products and not get back your money.
thanks joshjosh for you comment, I'll take that into consideration
Re: Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria by odiaseo(m): 5:26am On Jan 12, 2008
What we basically do is design photobooks, if you want you work designed into a book, we can have that done.
Re: Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2008
Hi Odiaseo,

The website you provided is actually a blog not a photography site. Also, you did not mention the time  it will take you to make  the production.
However, I think those pics you left on the forum look very nice. Yes, I think it is good to let your agent in Nigeria collect 50% deposit before production. But the deposit should be refundable if you did not meet the client's expectation. You may also consider sending a scanned copy of the produced photobook to clients or putting it on a website for comments before sending the hard copy to minimise wastages.

For non-professional photographers, what is the rate to convert personal photos (digital) into photobook style, and how many pictures per book? I am thinking of getting a sample of your work for my photos and maybe be your affiliate sometimes later.

Regards,

kunlef
www.lekkilinks.com
Re: Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria by odiaseo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2008
The website you provided is actually a blog not a photography site

You can find information about our services, view sample photos of weddings we've covered and also all the pages of the photobooks we have done in the past. The photobooks can be found in "Photobook Portfolio" page.

Also, you did not mention the time it will take you to make the production.
The advert was a brief summary of our proposal, hence the limited information provided. It takes approximately 14 days from the day we receive the images to have the book done. It would take a few more days for delivery depending on your location.

Yes, I think it is good to let your agent in Nigeria collect 50% deposit before production. But the deposit should be refundable if you did not meet the client's expectation
We have full confidence in our work and what we do, you only need to have one in your hands to appreciate the value and quality. We are yet to have a client that isn't happy with our work.

However the quality of the final images depend on the images you give to us. For optimum quality we need high resolution images taken with a good quality camera. We have had good results from images taken with a good quality camera phone.

Because we would be enlarging the images to the book size, we need high quality photos. More infomation about our photobooks can be found [url=http://rhemastudio.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47%3Aphotobook&catid=35%3Aphotobook&Itemid=60]here
[/url].

However we do all we can to get the best from whatever you send to us by retouching the images. We also scan hard copies at additional as well. We can guarantee a refund if the quality of our book is less that the quality of the images you provided, if for any reason it does happen, which I doubt.

. You may also consider sending a scanned copy of the produced photobook to clients or putting it on a website for comments before sending the hard copy to minimise wastages

Up till now we have been dealing with UK clients and on request we show thew a soft copy of the book design for their comments. We can provide a webpage to display the designed pages to clients for comments before final production. That would not be a problem, but this would increase the production time.

For non-professional photographers, what is the rate to convert personal photos (digital) into photobook style, and how many pictures per book?
Our designers advise clients on how many pages would be appropriate based on the event and the number of images provided. The minimum number of pages is 18 and the maximum is 78 in multiples of 4. Obviously the price would be determined by the number of pages.

If you have a look at our portfolio on our website, we have indicated the number of pages and how many photos were contained in each photobook. That should give you a rough idea of what to expect.

We try to tell the story of the event and emphasis key moments by varying the image size, every design is unique.

? I am thinking of getting a sample of your work for my photos and maybe be your affiliate sometimes later
We have produced a photobook albums of personal images and as wedding gifts, all in our portfolio. We also do 'watch me grow' where we put together baby pictures e.g. from birth to age 2, with comments and annotations.

We can put together a photobook collection of your photos.
Re: Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria by odiaseo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2008
@kunlef
I think you went to my personal blog and not the business website. This is the link to the site Rhema Studio
Re: Photography Business Affiliates Needed In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2008
Hi,

Yes I guessed the website address eventually from the email address you provided. Thanks.

Kunlef

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Soap/detergent Making / Nigeria’s Oil Output To Increase By 180,000 Bpd – Diezani Alison-madueke / Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.