Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! (20887 Views)

"Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies / Black Women: "Why Don’t You Wear Your Hair Natural?” / Tehran's 'cover' Girls New Fashions Hit The Iran - Way (see Pix ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Aduraseyi(f): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2006
grin grin grin wat an interesting thread
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by bluenubian(f): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2006
all i know is, i want one of those trick skirts, fooled me, pretty cool
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Zahymaka(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2006
Aduraseyi:

grin grin grin what an interesting thread

Very interesting. More pics coming up?
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by abbey02(f): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2006
well not what you think.you call it rubbish,but we call it fashion,u call it stupidity,but we call it lastest in town.you don't know how it makes us look smart and attractive to guys,the way we carry our bodies shake it from left to thy right and so on like that lol.well to be candid i think some count it as fashions,and we believe if we don't dress that way we won't be attrative or something.but for me i don't dress like that i don't think i need to show my underpant or half of my breast before i got attrative to anybody because as for me i think am always okay,confortable and also look smart in everything.let me ask you you bolex,don't you have anyone who dress like that and did you think it can stop in our dear country NIgeria? because the dressing code is not meant for us, we are only coping other countries like UK,US,LONDON and so on like that.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2006
most of the dresses we see in vides or music videos are just costumes but some pple in naija will not listen to that,they want to put on things that will provoke passers by.let me give you all a gist.me and my mom were on ouy way to wuse market,when we got to the market gate,there was a crowd guess why,a girl of let me say 15-16 came to the market with her mother,grand mother and yonger ones.as they were about to come out of the car,area boys saw this girl and surrounded her bcoz she was putting on a very short micro mini,two of the boys took stick and were putting it inside the girls skirt.her mum had to buy a skirt for her to wear before area boys left them alone.i can't dress half naked just for fashion.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by zillonnair(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2006
correct
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by sammyjl(f): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2007
undecided I think dressing modestly and sexy is good enough for me. I wouldn't want to wear a jean or pants and have my undie showing everytime I took a step or I kneeled/bend over, hell no!! Thats bad for my image.

I like to keep it simple and sexy. Besides one has to see what to wear and where to wear it. But the whole idea of the undie showing is just not good girls and guys please start pulling up your pants, we don't want to see your boxers either.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by nigacutie(f): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2007
@ bolex
just say your pic and had to say you're cute
well any way in high school you do c that alot and its not attractive
but i don't really care because i don't do ;it
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by mekoyo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2007
I dont understand the dress code this days. You see girls putting on this jeans they call gunshot and then one big belt. Infact i dont know what the belt functions as cause when this girls try to climb on to the motor bike men you just have to close your eyes cause what you see you wont believe.

All their undies will start to show some of them dont even wear that.

Is this fashion or what?

We have to be very careful, we are in the last days and this are signs of the last days.

God help us!
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by agnesoseka: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2007
different strokes 4 different folks i guess
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by creamdream: 6:56pm On May 06, 2007
anytjing girl like, make she wear, okay na dem get themselves, if they like let them put themselves in stright jacket, who go fall for temptation don already fall b4 girl waka pass, as for me, nothing dey happen!!
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by bdaf(m): 1:47am On Jan 08, 2008
to my best view of this madness
it is as result of the media
all the little girls een our advanced big girls still want to be seen as such
because when a girl does not dress in that maadness
tells that she far behimd updates in the society.

in our present nigeria of today,
it makes the market of our girls to sell.
ladies, sure u girls understand.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by prncss(f): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2008
those girls more tahn likely have lo self-esteem and the only way they feel their sexy is when they show a little back or a little underwear. there is nothin one can do about it so all we can do is look the other way
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Kissmyass1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2008
the girls are in the market so they embark on massive and aggressive advertising.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2008
Kissmyass!:

the girls are in the market so they embark on massive and aggressive advertising.
lmao
u can say that again. cheesy
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by fellybabe(f): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2008
that is crazy fashion for madness ladies
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by skipo87(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2008
boys wearing their trousers to u can see their boxers is synonymous with gals wearing their theirs to u can see their under pants, pls live with it, in the university where i school, most of we guys are back benchers. we get to see a lot of ugly stuffs from gals sitting in front of us, we've gotten used to it and have come to accept it as part of fashion, to u gals that claim u don't do it, i'm sure u'll join the train very soon,
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by skipo87(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2008
so not to
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by sagacious(f): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2008
It's stupidity in conjuction with madness
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2008
It's almost impossible for some undies not to show with the kinda jeans in vogue, unless of course u're wearing some really long top dt reaches down to ur thighs.
m' surprised pple're still making an issue out of this.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by uehEE(f): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2008
Certainly not temptation 2 any guy i'll say, its so goddamn tacky and nasty 4 a babe's knickers 2 b visible 4 d whole world 2 c, pls galz, always take a look @ d mirror b4 u leave ur house, then use ur sense 2 look normal.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by tulk2mi: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2008
GUYS always COMPLAINING and still PATRONIZING, who told they dont take those girls home to meet mama absolute rubbish, go and ask those "single sisters" in da church who's always praying 4 their miracle to happen whether it is not the same girls who r arresting the "good brother's" attention 4rm them.

@ ego WORD
if the guys mean what they say and turn away in disgust and stop patronizing this trend will stop.
GUYS r we ready ?undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided I DONT THINK SO tongue
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by jgobaseki: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2008
Well i hope our female counterparts may take note of this. My suggestion is not necessarily to those females who dress scantily, because i don't think they would heed my suggestion anyways. I am refering to those cousins (mid-way point of a sister and a babe) with a positive, pleasant demeanor, who tend to expose a some skin in the wrong areas (i mean the buttocks) e.g when getting off buses, getting up from a seated position. Isn't possible to wear some sort of inner vest long enough that it gets tucked into your trousers, which would allow you to still put on those clothes that tend to accentuate your shape, but covers certain areas when you get up from a seated position? Some of you are conscious of this and tend to pull your jeans up immediately you ascend such positions, but maybe the long inner vest idea would help. I know it works for men.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by balleriina(f): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2008
Old topic but errr its pretty much a usual thing where I live, In Nigeria, I dont know why it gets done cuz im aware the majority of girls actually have an ass however over here in UK, its all flat, broad and flat, and thats the same with me, no matter what i wear with a belt it falls of me, so people call it saggin, I dont do it by choice, but then again it's not to thecase where my bum is just hangin out, none of that.

Saggin doesnt make u less classy trashy or whatever, depends on the person, end the generalizing
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by stormy98(f): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2008
Yuck!!!!

Girl's that dress like might as well walk around in their underpants

I could never go out dressed like that like that because i have a lot of respect for myself and i care about the impression people have about me

I remember when i saw some girl wearing jeans and her bum crack was showing. I was thinking to myself, pull up your trousers, for goodness sakes. Her friend was with her too, either the girl that was with her was a bad friend or the girl just felt like walking the streets of London like that.
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by waleab: 5:09am On Dec 27, 2008
mad peeps. "we're" proper
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by EdoG1: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2010
I don't see anything wrong in the recent dress code, what matters is your inner mind, your abilty to stay away from evil ,
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by uzoo: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
Boys New Dress Code : keep sagging your trousers to reveal your dirty,smelling boxers untill they fall to the ground.

mtchcheeeeeeeewwww!
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by HISchild: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2011
"I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works." - 1 Tim 2:8-10 (also, 1 Pet 3:1-6)

----
"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." - Prov 31:30
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by tabithafunmy(f): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
cry grin grin grin lipsrsealed i can never be surprise seeing ladies walking naked in the public. the more am seeing dis the more am remembing the coming of our lord jesus. it not until you naked urself before you are attractive,the only thing dat can get you connected is ur attitude. be natural and c hw sexy u are...
Re: Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Admirable. So sleek.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It True Some Waist Beads Have Diabolical Powers Of Attraction? / Woman Tattoos Lover's Name On Her Face, 24 Hours After Meeting / Nnenna Offodile Wins Queen Of South-East Nigeria 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.