Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Manual Configuration and settings Of Celtel Gprs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Manual Configuration and settings Of Celtel Gprs (5271 Views)

Htc G2 T-mobile Internet Manual Configuration Settings (etisalat) / Etisalat Gprs Or Edge Manual Configuration / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manual Configuration and settings Of Celtel Gprs by chikeze(m): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2008
can anyone tell me the manual configuration and settings of  celtel(gprs)?
Re: Manual Configuration and settings Of Celtel Gprs by MrInfo1(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2008
GPRS

Homepage: http://wap.ng.celtel.com
Wap Gw IP: 172.18.254.5
Port: 8080
Access point: Wap.ng.celtel.com
Username: wap
Password: wap

Authentication normal
Re: Manual Configuration and settings Of Celtel Gprs by chikeze(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2008
infobaba thanks alot mate
Re: Manual Configuration and settings Of Celtel Gprs by topeteadr(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2008
U'r welcome 2 nland anytime. . . .
Re: Manual Configuration and settings Of Celtel Gprs by yicob(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2008
abeg, celtel don disconnect me from the free internet settings, so am left with wap, anyone willing to help me as per free wap trick just i.m me on messenger. am online now. i.d= yicob
Re: Manual Configuration and settings Of Celtel Gprs by honeric01(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2008
I have wap settings, but i need gprs settings too
Re: Manual Configuration and settings Of Celtel Gprs by topeteadr(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2008
yicob:

abeg, celtel don disconnect me from the free internet settings, so am left with wap, anyone willing to help me as per free wap trick just i.m me on messenger. am online now. i.d= yicob

Do it from their page, . . . or just click on infobaba's signature. . . . .

(1) (Reply)

My Excellent Experience With Jumia On Return And Refund Of Defective Item / Xiaomi Officially Launches Redmi 9, Redmi 9A And Redmi 9C In Nigeria / How To Activate Airtel 4GB For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.