Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Dstv Removal Of Ewtn - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Dstv Removal Of Ewtn (1575 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Removal Of Ewtn by EFX001: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
My fellow Nairalanders, it has come to my attention the the catholic channel EWTN has been removed from
the DSTV channel listings, that mean we DSTV owners no longer have channel 348.
I find this action very surprising and disappointing because the reason given is highly suspicious and has been difficult to substantiate. (That there is low patronage of the channel)This was the reply i got from the DSTV customer care.
I do not understand why one of my favorite channels have been removed. My fellow Nigerians, Please join me in this personal
campaign to return EWTN back to DSTV.
Re: Dstv Removal Of Ewtn by Afam4eva(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
EFX001:
My fellow Nairalanders, it has come to my attention the the catholic channel EWTN has been removed from
the DSTV channel listings, that mean we DSTV owners no longer have channel 348.
I find this action very surprising and disappointing because the reason given is highly suspicious and has been difficult to substantiate. (That there is low patronage of the channel)This was the reply i got from the DSTV customer care.
I do not understand why one of my favorite channels have been removed. My fellow Nigerians, Please join me in this personal
campaign to return EWTN back to DSTV.
There are other Christian channels on DSTV but if you don't want them, then you have to tell your fellow catholics to join you in this campaign cos i doubt other christians will care much about a catholic channel.

1 Like

Re: Dstv Removal Of Ewtn by mutiply: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
^
Are you speaking for the millions of nigeria christains?
@op,pls check properly again cause dstv planed to change it stations and thier numbers soon.
Re: Dstv Removal Of Ewtn by memudyink: 12:06am On Sep 19, 2012
it is not by force to use dstv
Re: Dstv Removal Of Ewtn by mwarawaa(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2012
You can get EWTN for free at intelsat 20@68.5e + around 30 more xtian channels

(1) (Reply)

New Startimes Decoder Price,is It With A Month Free Subscription? / Crystal Iptv + Unlimited Internet For Tokens / Please Help Me On Supermax Diseqc 2.0.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.