Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Please Help Me On Supermax Diseqc 2.0. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Please Help Me On Supermax Diseqc 2.0. (1616 Views)

How To Connect Several Dishes To A Receiver Using Diseqc Switches / Connecting Up To 4 Dishes On One Decoder Using A Diseqc (pauxis) 4x1 switch. / Please Help Of With This Diseqc 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me On Supermax Diseqc 2.0. by geefivez(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2010
I need help on connecting supermax diseqc switch to work with w4/7 and astra 2b. It has 5 ports. 4 ports are for the lmb and the last port for the receiver. I am using 4669x. I connected port 1 lmb for w4/7 and port 2 for astra 2b on the diseqc. I power the system and configure the dish installation like this port 1 for w4/7 and exit and save yes. Then port 2 for astra 2b then exit and save yes. The problem is when am watching w4/7 and change the channel to astra 2b, it will be showing red bad or no signal. Is that how it works? Somebody should please put me through.
Re: Please Help Me On Supermax Diseqc 2.0. by hisoccer(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2010
guy go get anoda disqe
Re: Please Help Me On Supermax Diseqc 2.0. by freshp(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2010
@geefivez
i normally advice pple to get hold of at least 2 switches so that there and then you can always know what is wrong.
those diseqc have a funny way of malfunctioning.
i once have one that was behaving badly on my 63X but worked perfectly on my 69x. grin grin

so just get another one and try with again.
best of luck
Re: Please Help Me On Supermax Diseqc 2.0. by geefivez(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2010
@freshp
I finally got it working, not until when i reset the receiver and deleted all the channel. Then reconnect the diseqc and then blind scan the two satellite. Thanks all the same.
Re: Please Help Me On Supermax Diseqc 2.0. by freshp(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2010
ok that is another lesson learnt.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Retrieve Erased Video Files From HTC One X On Mac Platform? / Nigcomsat, Nexttv Launch Satellite TV With 140 Channels / New Startimes Decoder Price,is It With A Month Free Subscription?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.