Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Happened To "Samklef Noni" Beefing Wizkid?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To "Samklef Noni" Beefing Wizkid?? (1648 Views)

Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef / Wizkid Responds To Samklef; Here’s What He Had To Say About Their Relationship / Happy Birthday to Samklef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To "Samklef Noni" Beefing Wizkid?? by playahP(m): 5:55am On Sep 19, 2012
Its been a while that wizkid and samklef worked together and i highly suspect there is a coded beef between the two. Come On!!! Samklef literally producer 99% of wizkid's first album (Super star) Which was a massive Hit then. So where is SamKlef now. I heard he is married with Kid(s). Well that is great but that doesn't stop him from doing more wonders right??
What caused the Beef??
I suspect it started after Akon did a remix of "don't dull". Have you listened to the song??
Well i listened closely to it and i observed that another person was given credit for the beat.
Well, if i was samklef, i would definitely Pissed!!! HOW CAN SOMEONE ELSE GET CREDIT FOR MY BEAT!!!!

I attached the audio clip, don't worry, i cut it down to the exact point where Akon gave another person credit for the beat.

http://snd.sc/QkCUQA

(1) (Reply)

Banky W, 2face Idibia, D’banj, P-square Listed Among Africa’s Richest Artistes / Tonto Dikeh Says Mosquitoes Are Biting Her In London (photo) / See Old Picture Of Basketmouth In His Hustling Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.