Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Lost Contact - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lost Contact (528 Views)

I Met MONIQUE Here And We Lost Contact,sme1 Pls Tell Her Am Into Her / All My Frnds Dat Lost Contact Wt Me Can Talk 2me On Fb.jane Aminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Contact by tjdno(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2008
I av this old good friend of mine that we lost contact for many years back and am still interested in getting to meet her again cause she was sucha a nice and important person to me. She finished from Polytechnic Ibadan and her name is Kemi Akintayo. She's slim, a little bit fair in complession. Please I will be glad if any help is been rendered to me by locating her. you can call or send me email to richaed4us@yahoo.com, +447024031843, I hope you all here are having a nice weekend?
Re: Lost Contact by chistiana(f): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2008
dont worry she will contact you if u isn't married yet
Re: Lost Contact by crush: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2009
have you tried face book?
Re: Lost Contact by mickey45: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2009
Hmm!

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Serious-minded Men / It Student Needed / I Am Looking For A Female Living In Portharcourt To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.