Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Strictly For Serious-minded Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly For Serious-minded Men (531 Views)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / Lists Of Serious Minded Men And Ladies That Are Looking For Apouse Gy Sat Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Serious-minded Men by Quesera: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2008
'THOUGH THE EXPERIENCE WAS NOT WORTH WHILE, I GUESS I SHOULD GIVE LOVE A CHANCE AGAIN.'

SHE IS A GRADUATE.

DARK, WITTY, CARING AND FUN TO BE WITH.

SHE NEEDS A SERIOUS-MINDED MAN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 30-35

HE MUST BE TALL, CARING, WITTY AND GOD FEARING.

INTERESTED?

CALL AMAH ON 08074607577
Re: Strictly For Serious-minded Men by hotshawlng(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2008
Oui oui! Que sera, sera! Que Dieu vous aidez! grin
Re: Strictly For Serious-minded Men by creamdream: 1:30am On Feb 21, 2008
what will be will be
Re: Strictly For Serious-minded Men by kaybrandy(f): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2008
hi there, first of all i love ur name. i think am d right guy 4 u. i ld love 2 know you better. coolam a cool guy.
Re: Strictly For Serious-minded Men by Easybaby(f): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2008
SERIOUS-MINDED MAN

Are you a serious-minded lady? undecided
Re: Strictly For Serious-minded Men by girlfreak: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2008
Hi dear,trying to imagine wat the experience would be like.all the same pls takia of urself and ask God for direction.If u are in a pit,the right man for u will surely locate u.don't make urself to be too cheap and do not alow frustration to over-shadow u pls, should u need any advice,u can post it and i'll give u my candid opinion.
Re: Strictly For Serious-minded Men by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 26, 2008
you don't know what you want ,better just hook up with any guy life goes on
and pray to god to grant you your heart desire

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Preety Muslim Girl / Are You In Kano Let Meet: / Can I Get Nairaland Memders In Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.