Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan (13821 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / Disabled Nigerian Drug Trafficker Dies Of Swallowed Cocaine Pellets In Ghana / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by TonySpike: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2012
A simple theft of a battery from a cellular tower turned into murder and then led to the arrest of a gang of international drug smugglers late on Friday. Following the murder, the police arrested seven Nigerians believed to be members of the gang.

The two murder suspects had stabbed a prayer leader to death, after he caught them stealing a battery from a cellular tower. After their arrest they told police that were going to sell the battery to get money to buy heroin from “a gang of Nigerians”.

And this gang was what police went after next. They seized Bangraalie, the main suspect in the case and the gang leader, and seized a kilogram of heroine from his possession. They nabbed six more Nigerians through him. Two of them had heroin on them at the time of arrest.

“One of them was smuggling heroin from Lahore and was taking it to Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and other regional countries by air,” said Industrial area ASP Dr Khalil Ahmed, who led the investigations.

The suspects would swallow capsules filled with heroin to conceal them from customs at the ports. None of the suspects, except their alleged leader, had travel documents or proof of legal stay in Pakistan.

Bangraalie told the police that he would get heroin concealed in the boxes of Corn Flakes from another Nigerian based in Lahore. They would use the Karachi Company bus stand in G-9 for travelling between Lahore and Islamabad.

“This slender-looking man can actually swallow about 80 capsules of heroin at one time,” said ASP Ahmed, adding that Bangraalie had gone to Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh and other regional countries.

For more info, read: http://tribune.com.pk/story/437369/international-drugs-smuggling-gang-of-nigerians-busted/
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by TonySpike: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2012
After reading this story, all I can conclude is that some Nigerians have indeed perfected the art of drug smuggling in Asia. Why would anyone smuggle drugs in countries as far as Pakistan? At least, no names have been mentioned for now, so no tribal wars please... grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by SlyIg(f): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
Our Naija guys no d do small thing at all ...
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by na2day(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
pakistan ke?
Dem no dey fear Taliban? grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
We all know where these castrated animals are from.
grin grin
The land of the rising sun grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
Biafrans in disapora reppin. . . . . .I hail una o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Arcard(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
no names at all, dat means ds topic no go hot nah!!
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

As in ehn grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Ranoscky(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
na2day!:
pakistan ke?
Dem no dey fear Taliban? grin
Taliban ke?

Long as money dey involve, naija guys no send the country o! Believe u me, some guys dey even hustle money inside hell fire sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2012
Arcard: no names at all, dat means ds topic no go hot nah!!

Haba you wan tell me say you no know say our ibo brothers are the dons behind drug trafficking.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
Arcard: no names at all, dat means ds topic no go hot nah!!
We don't need names to confirm again.
99.9998 percent of criminals like this are from an erosion ridden cave we all know grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
As in ehn grin cheesy grin

Nothing o just speaking my mind.anybody wey no like am,make hin go die.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Ranoscky(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Eko Atlantic: We all know where these castrated animals are from.
grin grin
Seun go forever turn blind eyes on comments like the above but is EVER READY to fight an UNNECESSARY fight against the Garrisquad.

FOOL !!

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
Na wah O. People get mind o. Paki for that matter. How there jail go even be self. Na wah shall. The topic nor go sweet without name i will try to invert the names out so that make we laff small for the tribal war. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by snowdrops(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
From the article I cannot find any names to conclude the suspects are Nigerians. Either the persons arrested are falsely claiming to be naija or the authors are lowlifes fabricators.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Haba you wan tell me say you no know say our ibo brothers are the dons behind drug trafficking.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by maninmood(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
These media bigots damage and disrupte everything that bears a name called 'Nigeria' while they do theirs covertly. Though, I am not on any ground supporting drug or any other crimes; I am against the motion of these people impugning our brand-Nigeria. The question still remains, is it only Nigerians that partake in this drastic acts? If it were Americans, Austrilians, et al, they would hesitate to post such hocus-pocus. undecided
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
Tony Spike: A simple theft of a battery from a cellular tower turned into murder and then led to the arrest of a gang of international drug smugglers late on Friday. Following the murder, the police arrested seven Nigerians believed to be members of the gang.

The two murder suspects had stabbed a prayer leader to death, after he caught them stealing a battery from a cellular tower. After their arrest they told police that were going to sell the battery to get money to buy heroin from “a gang of Nigerians”.

And this gang was what police went after next. They seized Bangraalie, the main suspect in the case and the gang leader, and seized a kilogram of heroine from his possession. They nabbed six more Nigerians through him. Two of them had heroin on them at the time of arrest.

“One of them was smuggling heroin from Lahore and was taking it to Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and other regional countries by air,” said Industrial area ASP Dr Khalil Ahmed, who led the investigations.

The suspects would swallow capsules filled with heroin to conceal them from customs at the ports. None of the suspects, except their alleged leader, had travel documents or proof of legal stay in Pakistan.

Bangraalie told the police that he would get heroin concealed in the boxes of Corn Flakes from another Nigerian based in Lahore. They would use the Karachi Company bus stand in G-9 for travelling between Lahore and Islamabad.

“This slender-looking man can actually swallow about 80 capsules of heroin at one time,” said ASP Ahmed, adding that Bangraalie had gone to Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh and other regional countries.

For more info, read: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/9/3/nation/20120903121226&sec=nation

old story.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by 1shortblackboy: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
[quote author=Tony Spike] “a gang of Nigerians”.

And this gang was what police went after next. They seized Bangraalie, the main suspect in the case and the gang leader,

which tribe of nigerians dey answer this kind name
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ranoscky:

Seun go forever turn blind eyes on comments like the above but is EVER READY to fight an UNNECESSARY fight against the Garrisquad.

FOOL !!

You are an id'i'ot for quoting me and talking trash. . . . .i'm expecting the post to be hidden and getting banned damnit.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by maninmood(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Like seriously, what quantum of joy do you derive in driving other tribes to the dust? I am a Yoruba man, unlike you, it would be quite shameful of me to point a wrong finger at other people(tribe). Love and be loved

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ranoscky:

FOOL !!
Your gala seller father undecided
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
ooseven: If they are truly Nigerians, then that smears both you and I except you have no big dream for your life and are content with squatting in your miserable comfort zone. This has nothing to do with tribe, it has everything to do with our national identity and as long as you use a green passport as i do, then this is disturbing just like all other news of international criminality by Nigerians and I condemn it.

Abegi. . . .people commit crimes only to hide under the umbrella of Nigeria.Did they call themselves Nigerians when they declared the republic of biafra.Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
maninmood:

Like seriously, what quantum of joy do you derive in driving other tribes to the dust? I am a Yoruba man, unlike you, it would be quite shameful of me to point a wrong finger at other people(tribe). Love and be loved
How did you know he's Yoruba?
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
maninmood:

Whoisthismoron ?
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Todaynatoday: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
@bluetooth & @ekoatlantic, what do you guys gain from constantly insulting the igbo tribe? Don't you have any other meaningful thing to contribute to the thread?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by maninmood(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
How did you know he's Yoruba?

Would we rather continue working on Eko Atlantic Project? May be that is just a moniker?
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by ujukala: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
They have no other handiwork than smuggling drugs. You can only help them stop it if you can provide good jobs for them. Our company is actually helping out with our little resources.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by strangest(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Eko Atlantic: We all know where these castrated animals are from.
grin grin

Yorouba muslim.. Una don finish fighting for the mohammed drama

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Oke-ite Charm? Do You Know What It's All About? / Bayelsa Permanent Secretary Arrested Over Alleged Attempt To Sell Baby / Egunugan People Attack Kala People In Rivers Over Land Dispute, Destroy Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.