Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Married Men And Marijuana - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men And Marijuana (1498 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / For Married and soon to be married Men / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men And Marijuana by SalemLord(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
Is it right or proper for a married man to smoke marijuana or cigarette? To me, i feel and think that it is bad because he won't be showing good example to his kids. So what are your thoughts?
Re: Married Men And Marijuana by RoyalRoy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
Well, if he is addicted to it then not the birth of his kids will take it from him!!! But I assume it will be the most irresponsible thing to do In Front Of The Kids. Maybe excusing himself will be better.
Re: Married Men And Marijuana by emilyone(f): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
most marijuana addicts that i know dont give a hoot about taking the stuff around their kids
Re: Married Men And Marijuana by SalemLord(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2012
Like a true life story of a man who sends his very young son junior to go and buy him cigarette, the boy in return asks if it is the big or small one, the father will tell him which one to buy because at that age the young child already knows where the sell the big cigarette (marijuana). So such child, what would be his fate?
Re: Married Men And Marijuana by EfemenaXY: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2012
@poster, you speaking from experience?

Just curious...
Re: Married Men And Marijuana by SalemLord(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
Have a friend whose husband behaves like that
Re: Married Men And Marijuana by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2012
^^^if your friend saw nothing wrong in him Smoking BEFORE marriage, then why does she (or you) expect it to change AFTER marriage?!
Re: Married Men And Marijuana by ifyalways(f): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
An adult smoking weed? No biggies, personal decision.

A dad smoking weed in the presence of under aged kids? That's horrible parenting!
Re: Married Men And Marijuana by Dopefiend(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2012
ifyalways: An adult smoking weed? No biggies, personal decision.

A dad smoking weed in the presence of under aged kids? That's horrible parenting!

Spot on! Terrible to do dat poo in front of ur kids. Btw, weed does improve d joystick performance cheesy grin

Smoke responsibly nd be a good parent

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice! My Husband Refuses To Test His Fluid, Is My Husband Infertile? / She Was Molested By Armed Robbers, Shuld She KEEP OR KILL IT? Your 1 Cent Counts / Couple Reunited After 10 Years, 24hours Later They Died In Accident Topic: Coupl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.