Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Have Written A Book, But I Need Help And Advice. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Have Written A Book, But I Need Help And Advice. (764 Views)

Do You Have A Book And Need A Publisher? / I Need Help And Advice / Have You Written A Christian Romance Novel ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Written A Book, But I Need Help And Advice. by kenlite: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hi friends..., I used more than two years doing research for a book which i strongly believe that will be on high demand by almost all the students in the university. The work is now finished by me and its in my computer just like that, i really need ur help and advice on how to go about the editor finding and editting, publishing, ISBN, marketting etc... Plz help and God bless you.
Re: I Have Written A Book, But I Need Help And Advice. by sholay2011(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
Very glad to hear u took tym to research d subject matter of ur book...i think d next step is to contact a very good publishing firm because if it's a very good one like i said, they would tackle the issue of editing, proofreading, marketing and maybe distribution. Goodluck.

To get a good publishing firm, you can search for nairaland threads in this section dat dealt with publishing bla bla.
Re: I Have Written A Book, But I Need Help And Advice. by BookEditor(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
No matter how good you are as a writer, if you don't get a good editor to edit and polish your book,nobody will buy it.

It is not enough to write, you need a professional Book Editor to edit and standardize your book and make it a masterpiece bestseller.

To get a professional Book Editor to edit, publish and market your book, call Book Editors on 08025907089 or visit:

www.bookseditors..com or send a mail to: bookeditors44@yahoo.com

God bless you.
Re: I Have Written A Book, But I Need Help And Advice. by Major001(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hi there. I'm Ikenna. C. Igwe. I'm an Editor, a Writer and a Ghost Writer.

I'm the author of 'Lucifer's Expulsion From Heaven...The Unspoken Truth' (available on amazon, barnes and noble, books.google.com , and other online stores) 'Kenechi the Honest Boy' 'Chinedu and the New Yam Festival' 'Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning' textbooks for pry 1-6, and several other books.

There are four types of editing. It is important for you to know what type(s) of editing is required for your manuscript.

I'm a professional and experienced Proof reader and Editor. I'm experienced in both fiction and non fiction books. And I can also advise you on how to go about publishing and marketing your book.

So, if you're interested, then call me on: 07055256144.
Re: I Have Written A Book, But I Need Help And Advice. by Tobitbooks: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2012
Are you a Writer and wants to get published? TOBIT offers Print-on-Demand book Printing options starting from 55 naira per copy with a minimum of 150 copies. It is so simple: just upload your manuscript, state how many copies you want, provide necessary details and in the next 5 days you will receive your books in any part of the country. Shipping time and cost inclusive. Now you have no excuse why you are not an author. Visit www.TOBIT.tk for more details or call 08182712969. Like us on www.facebook.com/tobitbooks follow us on www.twitter.com/tobitbooks
Re: I Have Written A Book, But I Need Help And Advice. by onomewriter: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hello. I am Onome Okovwurie, the director of Think Publishing House. we have several best selling books in our name. we just completed the publishing of two new books "The Noble woman" and "The youth revolution" and they are currently on sale nationwide. we have our team of writers and editors and will get your your ISBN number in less than 5 hours and your book in less than a week. This is what we do.feel free to call me on 07035060156 or mail onomeokos@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

GONE!! I Need 2-3 Experienced Writers For Long-term Engagement N1/word / Opportunity For Very Good Academic Writers / [CLOSED] For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.