Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Would Be The Appropriate Reaction If Auto Mechanic Damages Your Car. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Would Be The Appropriate Reaction If Auto Mechanic Damages Your Car. (890 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / What Damages Your Tire / Becoming A Seasoned Auto Mechanic And Automotive Engineer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be The Appropriate Reaction If Auto Mechanic Damages Your Car. by jodeci(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
I took my car to Nissan DEALERSHIP and i was charged 295k to fix the car.

Today,i went to see how far they have gone with the car only to discover that my windscreen has been broken by them.I didnt know how to react,but left in annoyance.One thing is certain,i am not driving that car out of that shop with the broken windscreen.

please what would be the appropriate reaction in this scenario.
Re: What Would Be The Appropriate Reaction If Auto Mechanic Damages Your Car. by luvinhubby(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
Simple, tell them, "RETURN MY CAR THE WAY IT WAS WHEN YOU TOOK IT".
Re: What Would Be The Appropriate Reaction If Auto Mechanic Damages Your Car. by jodeci(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
luvinhubby: Simple, tell them, "RETURN MY CAR THE WAY IT WAS WHEN YOU TOOK IT".

Thanks@luvinhubby,told them so.
Re: What Would Be The Appropriate Reaction If Auto Mechanic Damages Your Car. by Ngutor(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
"RETURN MY CAR THE WAY IT WAS
WHEN YOU TOOK IT"
Well that might mean with the pre-existing fault. Abi?
Re: What Would Be The Appropriate Reaction If Auto Mechanic Damages Your Car. by jodeci(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
No,that means without a broken windscreen, after all i paid in full before fixing the car

(1) (Reply)

Error Code P0401 N P0402 / Nissan Altima / Advise On Purchasing A Registered Honda EOD 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.