Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Starting A Supermarket. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Supermarket. (3233 Views)

Breaking!! US Imposes Sanctions On Owner Of AMIGO Supermarket Abuja!! / Setting Up A Supermarket / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Supermarket. by 10Billion(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
I'm interested in starting a supermarket, so I need ideas, guideliness, advice and any info dat will make my biz run smoothly. Although I'm going into d biz wit litlle or noi idea but I hope to succeed cos of d fighting-never-let-go spirit in me. I'm residing in benue & my start up capital is N1m to N1.2m. So business gurus in d house, pls help me out.
Re: Starting A Supermarket. by emilyone(f): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
wow! i like your ziggy! cheesy
Re: Starting A Supermarket. by 10Billion(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
Chai NL, 26 views & only 1 reply. Can I take it dat dere is no biz pple in dis section? Pls me out.
Re: Starting A Supermarket. by Abifaz: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2012
Yes, do not let down your spirit, just get a good location, with varieties of goods @ competitive prices, you're sure to make it.
Re: Starting A Supermarket. by jamace(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2012
Re: Starting A Supermarket. by 10Billion(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2012
Abifaz: Yes, do not let down your spirit, just get a good location, with varieties of goods @ competitive prices, you're sure to make it.
my main concern now is where to get my goods at an affordeable price. Can someone pls give me a lead?
Re: Starting A Supermarket. by duzz: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2012
my advise is that you go to any supermarket you know in your location beg the owner to do at list three to six month non salary apprenticeship so that he or she can teach you the rope on where and when to buy your goods etc. because no amount of Internet information will help you without a practical knowledge
Re: Starting A Supermarket. by 10Billion(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2012
duzz: my advise is that you go to any supermarket you know in your location beg the owner to do at list three to six month non salary apprenticeship so that he or she can teach you the rope on where and when to buy your goods etc. because no amount of Internet information will help you without a practical knowledge
tanx Duzz, I tried dat method but d pple dat re already in d biz don't want to co-operate, all they keep telling me is to find sometin else to do cos dat biz is nt profiteable. Only one person agree to help, on a condition dat I paid N90 000 as aprenticeship fee for three months. It seems they re all afraid of competition.
Re: Starting A Supermarket. by 10Billion(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
Moderator, can u pls take this post to front page so dat I will get ideas? Tank you.
Re: Starting A Supermarket. by uwa1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
please i want to know how much will be needed to do this business, also what are involved... how do i register under the manufacturers and get cheaper goods... how do i know a good location and also list of good that i have to start with.. thanks alot..
Re: Starting A Supermarket. by lushylosh(f): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
uwa1:
please i want to know how much will be needed to do this business, also what are involved... how do i register under the manufacturers and get cheaper goods... how do i know a good location and also list of good that i have to start with.. thanks alot..
What kind of goods are you looking at, I have clothes, party bags and some other things that you can include, I have shoes too. you can contact me on that, I also have a warehouse in Ogba that you can store your goods.
you can call me on 08023892843

(1) (Reply)

Get A Usa Phone Number For Fiverr & Paypal Verification for 1500 only / Which Is The Network Provider With The Cheapest Call Rate In Nigeria? / Toyota Camry 1998/1995 For Quick Sales: Unbelievable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.