Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Olamide And Reminisce In Trouble - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide And Reminisce In Trouble (1365 Views)

Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download / Lord Of Ajasa Disess 9ice, Olamide And Reminisce In New Song '' Otalenu'' / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Reminisce In Trouble by tayoWman: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
Lolgrin can this guy actually compete with Olamide and Reminisce

After paying his tribute to the greatest Yoruba rapper ever on earth, Late Dagrin, D’code believes that there is still a vacuum in Yoruba rap game which is yet to be filled by acclaimed Yoruba rappers like Olamide, Reminisce etc . With this feeling in mind, D’code released his debut single titled Shamuke which received massive acceptance.

Several months after D’code has decided to put out a fantastic single titled “Be mine” and a freestyle titled “Omoge Jo da da “ to proof his point as a growing legend in Yoruba rap game.

With strong rhymes, composition and Yoruba lyrics, D’code is ready to take over Yoruba rap game and he is also ready to give Olamide and Reminisce a run for their Talent. check out this site to listen to his songs http://www.ewondertv.com/?p=2345

(1) (Reply)

E.M.E Ft Niyola – Don’t Delay Me (don’t Go There) / I Can Help You Write Or Co-write Your Afro-pop Songs / AUDIO: Gunna – Wunna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.