Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pope Benedict XVI Places The Middle East Under The Maternal Care Of “mother Mary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Benedict XVI Places The Middle East Under The Maternal Care Of “mother Mary (595 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Pope Benedict To Resign / Comments By Pope Benedict XVI Annoy Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Benedict XVI Places The Middle East Under The Maternal Care Of “mother Mary by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
As a former Roman Catholic I must address the false gospel of Roman Catholicism once again. Pope Benedict is over in the Middle East making statements which should cause true Christians to take notice. We are living in a day when there is very little resistance to the false Gospel of Rome, and because of that their false gospel has infiltrated the ranks of many so called Christian churches. The Pope entrusted the care of the Middle East to “Mary, our Mother” and he said “I place the Middle East under her maternal protection.” which shows us the demonic stronghold that “Mary” has over the Pope and his followers:

“May God grant to your country, to Syria and to the Middle East the gift of peaceful hearts, the silencing of weapons and the cessation of all violence! May men understand that they are all brothers! Mary, our Mother, understands our concern and our needs. Together with the patriarchs and bishops present, I place the Middle East under her maternal protection. May we, with God’s help, be converted so as to work ardently to establish the peace that is necessary for harmonious coexistence among brothers, whatever their origins and religious convictions”. Vatican City, 16 September 2012 (VIS)

The Middle East does not need to be put under the maternal care of “Mother Mary” better known as the “Blessed Mother” in Roman Catholic circles, BUT they do need to repent and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for the salvation of their souls. There is absolutely no hope outside of Jesus Christ, for anybody, including ALL of the people who live over in the Middle East. I was a Roman Catholic for the first thirty six years of my life, and after I was born again of the Spirit of God, I knew that I knew that all of my prayers, including all of my “Hail Mary’s” were never even heard! Mary is a mediator in the Roman Catholic World, BUT she is not a mediator in the Kingdom of God! Why? Because there is only ONE mediator, and his name is Jesus Christ!

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (1 Timothy 2:5)

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way of salvation, and we do not need the intercession of Mary or any of the other Roman Catholic man-made saints.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

The people in the Middle East, including ALL of the people in the State of Israel, need salvation in Jesus Christ, because the Bible is very clear that JESUS is the ONLY way to be saved! The people of IRAN need Jesus, and the people of IRAQ need Jesus too! The “Blessed Virgin Mary” has absolutely nothing to do with the salvation or care of any soul!

Be it known unto you all, and to ALL the people of ISRAEL, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom YE CRUCIFIED, whom GOD raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be SAVED. (Acts 4:10-12)
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Places The Middle East Under The Maternal Care Of “mother Mary by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
Now pay close attention to this, because Pope Benedict told the people that ’Jesus draws into unity those who believe in and love Him; He gives them the Spirit of His Father “as well as Mary, His mother”

“Let us work without ceasing so that the love of Christ may lead us little by little into full communion with each other”, the Pope added. “In this regard, by means of common prayer and mutual commitment, we must constantly return to our one Lord and Saviour. For, as I wrote in the Apostolic Exhortation ‘Ecclesia in Medio Oriente’ which I have the pleasure of consigning to you, ‘Jesus draws into unity those who believe in and love Him; He gives them the Spirit of His Father as well as Mary, His mother’”. Vatican City, 17 September 2012 (VIS)

You will not find anything within the scriptures that even hints about Jesus giving the “spirit of his mother” to true believers. In fact it was the Holy Spirit of truth who delivered me from the darkness and spiritual wickedness of Roman Catholicism! The Holy Spirit will always testify about Jesus Christ, and point you toward him!

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: (John 15:26)

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. (John 16:13)

The Holy Spirit is known as the comforter, and he is the one who can, and will bring comfort to the true believer in Jesus Christ. He is not a force BUT a person (equal to God) for all of the “Kingdom Hall Jehovah’s Witnesses” who may be reading this post! The people in the Middle East need to get saved just like everybody else in this world. The Jewish people do NOT have their own special little covenant outside of Jesus Christ! They will die in their sins (John 8:24) and end up in Hell if they continue to refuse salvation in Jesus Christ! (Mark 16:15-16, John 3:16-21, 36)

Pope Benedict VVI once again placed the care of the Middle east into the care of the “Blessed Virgin” (Mary)

“The Holy Father concluded his remarks by entrusting the members of the various Churches and communities to the Blessed Virgin. “May she intercede with her Son for us, so that we may be delivered from every evil and from all forms of violence, and so that the Middle East may at last know a time of reconciliation and peace.” Vatican City, 17 September 2012 (VIS)

Meanwhile back in the states (USA), the TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) is still selling Roman Catholic trinkets, medals and books at their website store, and meeting NO resistance from the true body of Christ. Do you need a pair of Rosary Beads to pray to Mary, TBN has them for sale HERE. Do you want a book to learn about the Roman Catholic Mass, TBN has them for sale HERE. Do you need a miracle through Mary’s Miraculous Medal, TBN has them also for sale HERE. Do you want to learn about Purgatory, just in case you don’t make Heaven, then TBN is the place to shop for that HERE. As I write about these things, I am still totally amazed that the Lord Jesus Christ opened my own spiritual eyes, to the great deception that I was in. I thank you Jesus! Roman Catholicism is a very dark and wicked system, and the true body of Christ, must continue to shout the warnings while there is still time.

You can talk about revival until you are purple in your face, but when you are peddling the goods of a system (Roman Catholicism) which has martyred countless multitudes of true Christians, it would be better advertised as gross apostasy !!

Source
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Places The Middle East Under The Maternal Care Of “mother Mary by Everest9(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
na so
Re: Pope Benedict XVI Places The Middle East Under The Maternal Care Of “mother Mary by Youngsage: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
I thank God for your life, for making you see the light! How i wish other 'catholics' will also see the light soonest and leave their false doctrines.

(1) (Reply)

Religon, Science And The Nigerian Mind. / What Did You Hear From Your Preacher Today? Condemnation Or Goodnews? / Is It Safe For Christians To Fly In Planes Piloted By Hausa Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.