Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,651 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. (9524 Views)

Marine Engineering Aspirants And Practitioners: Any Future? / Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners / Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by AjanleKoko: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
joey4jo:
Oh no, don't get me wrong. I don't hate you. What's there to hate about you? Would hating you affect the price of gary neville in transfer market?
Its just saddening, you giving small power as a mod!!! And you abuse it.

You just dey try use style engage me in small talk.
You just reminded me now that I have mod powers. Oya FEM!!!before I vex lock this ya thread, and ban you till 2100 grin
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by joey4jo: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
AjanleKoko:

You just dey try use style engage me in small talk.
You just reminded me now that I have mod powers. Oya FEM!!!before I vex lock this ya thread, and ban you till 2100 grin
I didn't know GEJ signed a new bill that takes away our freedom of speech. Or someone correct me if am wrong, I don't think we are in china, or iran because I just looked around and all I see is black people! You can sit on your plastic chair infront of your lapy forming dictator and oppressor, I don't give a jack!

NB
Suck my hairy b***s
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by AjanleKoko: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
joey4jo:
I didn't know GEJ signed a new bill that takes away our freedom of speech. Or someone correct me if am wrong, I don't think we are in china, or iran because I just looked around and all I see is black people! You can sit on your plastic chair infront of your lapy forming dictator and oppressor, I don't give a jack!

NB
Suck my hairy b***s

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya no vex. I was just playing na, haba. grin cheesy These kids can't seem to take a joke these days embarassed
You sef, na you cause am. Mechatronic ko, Mantronix ni. Won't you first pass your Bsc mechanical and production engineering? tongue
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by joey4jo: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
[center][/center]
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya no vex. I was just playing na, haba. grin cheesy These kids can't seem to take a joke these days embarassed
You sef, na you cause am. Mechatronic ko, Mantronix ni. Won't you first pass your Bsc mechanical and production engineering? tongue
I have been taking your jokes for too long, even from my other posts and topics. It never bothered me because I believe everybody has a right to their opinion but when you threaten to take away my freedom, that doesn't sit well with me.
I appologize for anything that I said that was inappropriate.
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by joey4jo: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by joey4jo: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2012
I noticed there's no thread for mechatronic engineers, so I decided to change the title and make this a meeting point for us all.

1 Like

Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by AjanleKoko: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
You mean I did not remember to lock this thread? grin
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by uceee(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
AjanleKoko: You mean I did not remember to lock this thread? grin
lol @Ajanlekoko, u just dey find joe4jo trouble.
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by joey4jo: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2012
uceee: lol @Ajanlekoko, u just dey find joe4jo trouble.
Don't mind him.
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by AjanleKoko: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2012
joey4jo:
Don't mind him.

Mr Mechatronic,you still dey? grin
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by member9: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Mr Mechatronic,you still dey? grin
Where you want make for go?
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by AjanleKoko: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2012
جيمس بوند:
Where you want make for go?

(-: نفس المكان أنا على وشك أن ترسل لك
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by uceee(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
^^Virus successfully transmitted. Oya Joe4jo, send ur own mechatrons of virus.

1 Like

Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by uceee(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
Double post.
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by udokas: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
joey4jo:
True talk, but some places more than others. You got to consider safety. What's the point if there's a high possibility you wouldn't finish alive. Get my point!?
Myself studied in germany, racism there is not just as people think. Racism is everywhere. Meanwhile a lot of German universities offer M.sc Mechatronics in English language(some tuition free while others charge as low as 500euros per semester)

1 Like

Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by Edunwa302(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2012
olanshi:

Is there a technical training company here in Nigeria offers the Mechatronics engineering hands on practical course?

Or do you have any company outside the country?

Please share more infor if you have them..

Thanks.

yes there is an institute dt offers mechatronucs Engr here in nigeria but it only on OND level for nw i graduated last two yrs, the school is affliated to (I M T) enugu
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by Edunwa302(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2012
Yes Daimler benz ANAMMCO ltd Enugu training center offers OND on mechatronics Engr affliated to IMT Enugu, i graduated two yrs back, the institute was very wonderfull as praticals always follow after lectures, lecture rooms are fitted wih AC BUT they admite only twenty student per academic yr
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by joey4jo: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2012
^^
Sounds nice. I hope they can maintain the level of quality for a long time and build on it.
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by phemiomo: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
check out prototype engineering developme.t institute (PEDI) -NASENI.
they offer mechatronics training in Nigeria. they have resourced engineers dat are just superb.
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by paooxide(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
please is this thread still on ?
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by tobeykush: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2014
Mechatronics engineering in Nigeria
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by tobeykush: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Who knows about mechatronics in Abuad?
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by paooxide(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
. I heared of ABUAD offering the course. They are currently in partnership with FESTO automation of Germany. .
FUOYE, currently offers the course also, check up their link at http://mte.fuoye.edu.ng . Fuoye has a signed MoU with PEDI and it is a Federal uni.
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by PIANO1995(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2014
plz can som1 list d courses done in d department of mechatronics engineering technology in nigeria skuls
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
FREE Dictionary of Electronics Engineering.
Hi friends, help evaluate this application and give a corresponding appraisal. I appreciate.

http://www.4shared.com/file/OHijQ7pWce/Illustrated_Dcitionary_Of_Elec.htm
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by ibkonekt(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2014
i am actually a mechatronic engineer with a bsc and masters

there are institutes that offers mechatronics training course, some are iit.edu.ng and aeit (http://www.automated-process.com/training.html). in fact they are many u just need to Google and find out. but the course is never cheap.
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by Afokennyj(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm an undergraduate studying mechanical engineering. Also an aspirant. I know of one in Ibadan. It has been in operation for more than 3 years. There, aspirants, industrial personels and professionals are being trained Certified by City and guides of London and the federal government of Nigeria. You can mail me for more enquiries. realafokenny@gmail.com
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by adex6842: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
YES,I AM
Re: Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Am a mechatronics engineering student. I can answer your questions regarding the course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much / Employment Contract Fraud In Bank Of Agriculture BOA / ThisDay Workers Prepare For Strike Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.