Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Q - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Q (19369 Views)

Husband-wife Relationship In Ramadan Q&A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q by antsut(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
q

3 Likes

Re: Q by antsut(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Q by abdulstech: 5:30am On Sep 20, 2012
Can the moderator moves this to the front page. Now that the truth was unveil, dont sneak it behind da scene
Re: Q by AustineE1: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2012
...does it make any difference if the guys are from Ghana or Nigeria,one thing for sure is that they are muslims!Christians as we know,will nt lift there hands against anybody or any form of protest cos we know,'the battle is the lord',nt for us to do!come to think of it,the man that made the blasphemous video of Mohammed,is from Egypt a muslim country!

16 Likes

Re: Q by SamMilla1(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2012
I am ashamed that our African and middle eastern brothers always fight over what they dont know.
The westerners came here and confused our forefathers with their religion and pictures from some Italian artists. Now all we do is to fight and defend those pictures because the Pope or some Iman asked us to do so.
If you must be religious, pray to your God in your own way.

One thing is clear to me. God doesnt speak to anyone including Pope and Imams. Whatever they tell us here is from their own imaginations. Now their imaginations are different from mine. I dont have to follow theirs. It is as simple as that.

Grow up Africa.

29 Likes

Re: Q by nikaleyot: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2012
Austine.E:
...does it make any difference if the guys are from Ghana or Nigeria,one thing for sure is that they are muslims!Christians as we know,will nt lift there hands against anybody or any form of protest cos we know,'the battle is the lord',nt for us to do!come to think of it,the man that made the blasphemous video of Mohammed,is from Egypt a muslim country!
Clifford orhi ŵås å christain lol

2 Likes

Re: Q by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2012
alrite
Re: Q by alkadriyar(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2012
Austine.E:
I dont blame u. U re already in darkness and so its difficult for u to understand.
We know it that even if u see d white truth, u wil always call it black. But i wont blame u its what u study in your fake scripture maybe.
For those who belive in God, no explanation is neccessary, and for those who do not belive in God, no explanation is possible.
GBAM!

4 Likes

Re: Q by Silensa(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2012
Hmmmmmmm why perform such act if it wasn't in mockery of christ anyway we christains believe that God is strong enough to fight for himself

5 Likes

Re: Q by freecocoa(f): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2012
Poor cat sad

Some people will stop at nothing to show their brutality\stup1dity.

Blawdy uncircumcised Philistines angry

2 Likes

Re: Q by bashydemy(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2012
I have been seeing this picture for over a year

1 Like

Re: Q by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2012
nikaleyot: Clifford orhi ŵås å christain lol
typo error, check d newspaper again
Re: Q by Bisjosh(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2012
mtchewwwwww!!!!!!!
Re: Q by woky: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2012
may God hv marcy on them
Re: Q by gidig(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2012
Austine.E:

Was actually going to post the exact same thing. Films have been produced and books have been written about Jesus that would have been termed a mockery but Christians wont kill anyone for that.

11 Likes

Re: Q by jcmi(f): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2012
The battle is the Lords,we don't fight For our God he fight for us. May God show dem mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Q by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2012
Oh look at that poor thing. sad and those poor muslim boys. It's true that only muslims from poor countries (christians too) do such barbaric and downright disgusting things in the name of defending their god. Rich Dubai and Saudi, you don't see them doing anything. Smh @ mugus losing their head over the instrument of their slavery.

1 Like

Re: Q by born2boink(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2012
God have mercy on all islamic terrorist like boko haram,aqueda jihad,

2 Likes

Re: Q by Soulcaine(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2012
alkadriyar:
I dont blame u. U re already in darkness and so its difficult for u to understand.
We know it that even if u see d white truth, u wil always call it black. But i wont blame u its what u study in your fake scripture maybe.
For those who belive in God, no explanation is neccessary, and for those who do not belive in God, no explanation is possible.
GBAM!

you call someone's scripture fake thereby insulting his faith, if he had insulted the quran well....

A religion that teaches fighting instead of peace making is "mature" am sure but that does not give you the right to insult someone else's. I was born abdulkadir the grandson of an imam but am no longer a muslim neither is any member of my family except my dad. That does not give me the right to insult what he has chosen to believe, the funny thing is my muslim friend about to write an exam called me and asked i pray for him. I am going to be insulted by muslims on this thread and i'll read it and smile because the truth is i care less about what any body thinks but my GOD and he says "make peace with all men" and i do just that.

33 Likes

Re: Q by Kcxee(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2012
alkadriyar:
GBAM!
angry
Re: Q by alkadriyar(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2012
Mr Moderator dont feel reluctant taking this topict to the front page.
Lover of peace is a lover of the truth.

1 Like

Re: Q by Alamen: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2012
Islam stand for PEACE. Islam preaches PEACE. Islam is PEACEFUL. No matter what people say, thiS is a FACT

12 Likes

Re: Q by alkadriyar(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2012
gidig:

Was actually going to post the exact same thing. Films have been produced and books have been written about Jesus that would have been termed a mockery but Christians wont kill anyone for that.
Note that that Muslims cant mock Jesus because Muslims believ in Jesus and the ORIGINAL script sent to him (BIBLE) Not the edited version made by man.
So wake up.

7 Likes

Re: Q by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2012
The western world are the cause of problems in the world,mostly Africa...Africa is more peaceful beFore the coming of the westerners..bringing confusion to the world...they never wanted our unity at all..I hope people will be wise enough to know this,and avoid any form of chaos,and destruction..God bless Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Q by snowprince01(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2012
Who cares.... As far as am concern nailing a cat to d cross does nt signify anything, except stupidity nd boredom so I can't say they r mocking jesus or any body, besides it wasn't only christ dat was crucified..many people were crucified back in d dayz of christ, countless. So to me those people on dat pix r just kids looking for attention nd the world is actually noticing them.. Nkogheri..

3 Likes

Re: Q by nagoma(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2012
This is the latest ploy to ensure continuous disharmony and absence of peace between Muslims and christians. Whoever wrote this must be totally ignorant about the religions. It is a total requirement for a Muslim to believe in Jesus (peace be upon him) for that person to be a Muslim and he must respect and revere Jesus. Muslimas will be the first to fight who ever made a mockery of Jesus Christ.

Isah (Jesus) in Islam is an apostle of Allah (God) and one of the 5 leading apostles of God (Ulul-Azmi) Muhammad,Jesus,Abraham,Moses and Noah.

Read about the position of Jesus in Islam and the position of Mary the mother of Jesus. This is explained in many chapters of the Quran.

About believe one example is Quran Chater 2 Verse 285 "The Apostle (Muhammad) believs in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and so do the believers; they believe in God, his angels, his scriptures and his APOSTLES. We make no ditinction between any of His Apostles and they say we hear , we obey and we implore your forgiveness...."
[b]

3 Likes

Re: Q by mich2012: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2012
Three things killing Nigeria and will eventually wipe it off are: Corruption, Tribalism and the third is like the second; Religion.

2 Likes

Re: Q by salt1: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2012
Soul_caine:

you call someone's scripture fake thereby insulting his faith, if he had insulted the quran well....

A religion that teaches fighting instead of peace making is "mature" am sure but that does not give you the right to insult someone else's. I was born abdulkadir the grandson of an imam but am no longer a muslim neither is any member of my family except my dad. That does not give me the right to insult what he has chosen to believe, the funny thing is my muslim friend about to write an exam called me and asked i pray for him. I am going to be insulted by muslims on this thread and i'll read it and smile because the truth is i care less about what any body thinks but my GOD and he says "make peace with all men" and i do just that.
Thank you my brother.
Moslems have the monopoly of insulting every other person, but once an obscure person says aomething negative about their religion, it is not only that person that should suffer but their whole country, not even the perpetrators' country. Why destroy your own house to spite someone one million kilometres from you? They don't see it as anything. An American makes a rubbish film and Libyans bomb their own country over it as if the American govt commissioned the film. "My religion is a religion of peace. But if you don't believe, then I will kill you".

4 Likes

Re: Q by Achimedis1(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2012
if the picture will ease there anger fyn 4 dem but
let everyone know dat he or she will be judged by dis same jesus. Christ is exalted above orl creatures the angels obey him he is king muslim were is ur hope.
Re: Q by RichDad1(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2012
bashy_demy: I have been seeing this picture for over a year
Abi o? I was about posting same.
Re: Q by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2012
alkadriyar:
GBAM!
imagine, wetin we dey talk now, u don dey call anoda person's holy book "fake scriptures".., if we say fake quran now, u go dey throw bomb...anyway whether d cat typifies Jesus or not ,wetin concern me? xtians cannot be moved by ds kind of thing...one thing i know is dt xtians can NEVER, I SAY NEVER fight for their God, because He can fight for himself..

2 Likes

Re: Q by salt1: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2012
nagoma: This is the latest ploy to ensure continuous disharmony and absence of peace between Muslims and christians. Whoever wrote this must be totally ignorant about the religions. It is a total requirement for a Muslim to believe in Jesus (peace be upon him) for that person to be a Muslim and he must respect and revere Jesus. Muslimas will be the first to fight who ever made a mockery of Jesus Christ.

Isah (Jesus) in Islam is an apostle of Allah (God) and one of the 5 leading apostles of God (Ulul-Azmi) Muhammad,Jesus,Abraham,Moses and Noah.

Read about the position of Jesus in Islam and the position of Mary the mother of Jesus. This is explained in many chapters of the Quran.

About believe one example is Quran Chater 2 Verse 285 "The Apostle (Muhammad) believs in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and so do the believers; they believe in God, his angels, his scriptures and his APOSTLES. We make no ditinction between any of His Apostles and they say we hear , we obey and we implore your forgiveness...."
[b]
Moslems love Jesus and Moses but hate their followers? very absurd. Saudi Arabian textbooks are teaching eighth graders that "the apes are Jews, the people of the Sabbath; while the swine are the Christians, the infidels of the communion of Jesus"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are They Now Emulating Muslims? / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False / The Greatest Names Of Allah - Ismullahil Allah A'azam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.