Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Madonna University Is The Epitome Of Mismanagement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Is The Epitome Of Mismanagement (576 Views)

Walden University Is On My Neck. / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / Which Federal University is the cheapest in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna University Is The Epitome Of Mismanagement by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
Please if you have children/wards that are presently being transferred to their enugu campus please start interceding on their behalf as they are currently stranded on the highway as I speak. Pray to whatever you serve.

I am clearly stating it here that should anything go wrong with any of the occupants of that bus, the school will be buried under litigation.
Re: Madonna University Is The Epitome Of Mismanagement by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 20, 2012
blink182: Please if you have children/wards that are presently being transferred to their enugu campus please start interceding on their behalf as they are currently stranded on the highway as I speak. Pray to whatever you serve.

I am clearly stating it here that should anything go wrong with any of the occupants of that bus, the school will be buried under litigation.
well, my brother who was supposed to travel to Enugu gave me a different answer to that post of yours.....are you sure the trip wasnt postponed for today? Cus that was what he told me and he is still at Elele
Re: Madonna University Is The Epitome Of Mismanagement by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2012
Maria-G:
well, my brother who was supposed to travel to Enugu gave me a different answer to that post of yours.....are you sure the trip wasnt postponed for today? Cus that was what he told me and he is still at Elele
It was not postponed, they had †☺ take them †☺ a seminary close by. The journey has just resumed this morning.
Re: Madonna University Is The Epitome Of Mismanagement by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2012
blink182: It was not postponed, they had †☺ take them †☺ a seminary close by. The journey has just resumed this morning.
hmmmm, I see....maybbe it happened but since I have source over there, will have to confirm before I beleive that

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Business School Alumni Day Speeches / Requirements For FUTO Pre-degree Application 2012/2013 / One On One ICAN Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.