Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party (36985 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / 2face Birthday Cake From Annie Idibia (Photo) / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by labasulla(f): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2012
quote author=abiL]

The one with the blonde wig needs to return it and get her money back. [/quote]

Can't just stop laughing.... grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2012
ikekings: I swear that my girlfriend fine pass all of them... And who cares about there money? They are full time ugly... Simple!!!
upload her pix,make we see her ape face..wowo thing.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by MrGlobe(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2012
ugly, ugly everywhere. jeez, genevieve, one ugly overrated milf, rita dominic short af. who is that one with white wig or something and the other one with glasses. LMFAOOOOO. The party must have been a bore and I checked this thread cuz of tuface (no homo) to see some glitz snd glamour party.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ikekings(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2012
Yomieluv: upload her pix,make we see her ape face..wowo thing.
I don't need to show you how beautiful she is.. You might as well keep fantasizing about those ugly bitc.hes especially ”KAREN IGHO“...
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2012
No mind dem,dey are jealous dat they not priviledged to date any one dem.
onlineadejoh:

Go hug transformer guy, cos u're jealous!
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by amia: 10:34am On Sep 20, 2012
[quote author=abiL

The one with the blonde wig needs to return it and get her money back. [/quote]

LMAO grin
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2012
Who is the fugly girl trying to look like Nicki Minaj.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ikekings(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2012
Yomieluv: No mind dem,dey are jealous dat they not priviledged to date any one dem.
LMFAO.... Guy you are lame... I won't even take a second look when those ugly things pass by me...
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2012
everyone looks happy...
Good on them,life is too short to be a playa hata..Tuface hope u had a great time
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by rakumiii(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2012
Rudebwoy: Why all di girls dem come ugly like this naa?

Nah the first thing wey enter my mind be that...... Nah only Rita look decent in any of these pictures....The photographer didnt do any of these women justice at all..... Even Genevive with her fine self is looking funny in the pictures.... Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by shewanna: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2012
But where are the mothers of his children?
They should av taken a group pix as well. *smiles*
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2012
On a final note.....

Happy Birthday to TU baba and I wish you more years ahead like methusela.

Bros, I go need the number of that beautiful pure African girl you used in your African queen video ooooo. No dulling oooo. Make she say Yes ooo yes oooo...

Shalom Captain.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Odinaka00(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2012
Yomieluv: upload her pix,make we see her ape face..wowo thing.

Guy nor βξ mouth, my gf fine pass dz tins I dey see 4 here

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Odinaka00(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2012
Olodostein: On a final note.....

Happy Birthday to TU baba and I wish you more years ahead like methusela.

Bros, I go need the number of that beautiful pure African girl you used in your African queen video ooooo. No dulling oooo. Make she say Yes ooo yes oooo...

Dat girl don wowo nw, if U̶̲̥̅̊ see her now U̶̲̥̅̊ go run I swear

Shalom Captain.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Zalza: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2012
Where is Queen Ure? A top secret admire of Tuface..... sorry for her.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2012
Hahahahah,dis girl is still a baby na,let her get to their age,if she won't wowo pass dem..my babe fine pass ur girl sha.
Odinaka00:

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2012
Lmao now thread is gonna be battle of the finest gf. Lol
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ideylaff: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2012
hornipipe: Rita is still fine

so hot after she don finish all the Egyptian Milk mixed with Dettol to complete her Micheal Jackson bleaching project.

Chick wey fine, light naturally before oooo, come go wreck her beauty cos she wan be like anoda person. Why Rita...
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ikekings(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2012
Odinaka00:

Thank you!!! Show him wot beauty is all about, not all those ugly things...
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2012
Odinaka00:

Guy... Your babe tight well.... You no need to prove anything to this Otimkpu. she go dey fine dey go till like that... Just make sure say u dey give her pure organic african food and vegetables and not those junk foods that those Gold diggers like to eat.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by butpro(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2012
Omawumi looks bobbilicious and nice fake smiles as usual!
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by 2sa2: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2012
Rudebwoy: Why all di girls dem come ugly like this naa?
It's the picture quality, very bad!!
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Odinaka00(m): 11:02am On Sep 20, 2012
Yomieluv: Hahahahah,dis girl is still a baby na,let her get to their age,if she won't wowo pass dem..my babe fine pass ur girl sha.

Guy upload her pix na.....
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by HVILLE: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2012
[email][/email]abeg make this lady no vex oooo,blonde lady she carry her grandma wig make she return the wig na by force
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Odinaka00(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2012
ikekings: Thank you!!! Show him wot beauty is all about, not all those ugly things...

Thnx man
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ikekings(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2012
Odinaka00:

Thnx man
Welcome!!
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by paris10: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2012
Is it just me, Genevieve is ugly! Ok, she's alright by Nigeria standard. Some 9ja dudes even see her as pretty! Sentiment apart, don't care if she originate from your village, hype is damn too much.

Same goes to Omotola, she's kinda got alright face, but body damn too out of shape. Nigerian babes need to work out!

And what's with the camera? I guess the photographer used a Nokia 33 to make them look even more uglier than they were.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Beync(f): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2012
But op, did you take those pics with nokia 3310?
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ALAREDE: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2012
Karen is a proof that ugliness is a permant thing. Fame and money can only reduce it. Sorry GF!
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by NaMe4: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2012
abiL:

The one with the blonde wig needs to return it and get her money back.

He he he
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by NaMe4: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2012
Leobreezy: @op. Who cares?? Abeg make una join me jor.

This one wan attempt suicide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) / #bbnaija: "May God Continue To Bless You For Me" - Alex Tells Tobi & Miracle. / Nigerian Embassy In Russia Welcomes Sinach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.