Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party (36982 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / 2face Birthday Cake From Annie Idibia (Photo) / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by eduson55(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2012
who snapped this pic?
these guys looks like our x x presido
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by XFive: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2012
The Guy on the last picture be like say he want to take snuff.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by sherrylo: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2012
[quote author=Ileke-IdI]

Spits my coffee all over the table

All of una na coffee, coffe una no dey drink akamu?
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by sherrylo: 9:54am On Sep 20, 2012
That babe with the blonde hair furgly no be small.. Who she be self?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ikekings(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2012
sherry lo: That babe with the blonde hair furgly no be small.. Who she be self?
When you want to talk of ugly.. Talk of ”karen igho“ (the one with glasses).. That girl ugly die with oversized yansh...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by sherrylo: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:

frnd ur post made me laugh very loud in a banking hall dis mornin n every body close to me stired at me som laugh som hissed n som say na BB syndrome guy take ur tym o

Na waa for you oo guy you be stew wen them dey stired at you

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2012
this karen girl ugly die...she don scatter that party with that her ugly face and cofidential bobi...
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Abujafood: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2012
All of you saying those babes are ugly can we see your own pics? I hope you wouldn't look uglier yourselves?
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2012
See dem Hugly females : fake hair, ojuju calabar make up, fake eyes and even fake smiles. Assembly of Vultures!!!! Imao

How many attended Black face birthday ? Gold diggers !!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by calabaman(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2012
abiL:

The one with the blonde wig needs to return it and get her money back.

U harsh oooo lol
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by calabaman(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by calabaman(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2012
to say that blondie resemble dragqueen na understatement.... Smh
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by onlineadejoh(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2012
Photoshop tinz! Only de 1st 2 pix luks real. Others are fake!!! grin
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ikekings(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2012
Abujafood: All of you saying those babes are ugly can we see your own pics? I hope you wouldn't look uglier yourselves?
They are ugly.. I wonder how they will look like if they were not celebrities? Upon all the brush bath and expensive creams and co they use, they still look ugly...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by elari(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2012
abiL:

The one with the blonde wig needs to return it and get her money back.
. . . Dats Halima Abubakar, 12/1000%
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by onlineadejoh(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2012
Free Ad on NL? Hop Mr. Seun is taking note. U are banned!!!
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2012
Rita looks radiant and better than the rest... no wonder she was the only one who got to take a pic with Tuface lol
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2012
pls who is karen?...is she the most ugliest woman in the world?..
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2012
Those of u calling those women,sorry girls ugly,swear that ur girLfriend fine reach dem..they are fine babes,na camere cause,and dem get money,una girlfriends ugly,and broke too....haterz go get life
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by hagma37yahoocom: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2012
sherry lo:

Na waa for you oo guy you be stew wen them dey stired at you
olodo dem turn me wit eye pass stew sef ode formal english #land abi oponu english master
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by kelvin94: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2012
Is gen sick
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2012
izuoff..:
pls who is karen?...is she the most ugliest woman in the world?..
Guy,your comment is as ugly as her face.Your English teacher should be locked away in Guantanamo Bay. grin
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by ikekings(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2012
Yomieluv: Those of u calling those women,sorry girls ugly,swear that ur girLfriend fine reach dem..they are fine babes,na camere cause,and dem get money,una girlfriends ugly,and broke too....haterz go get life
I swear that my girlfriend fine pass all of them... And who cares about there money? They are full time ugly... Simple!!!
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by onlineadejoh(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2012
Leobreezy: @op. Who cares?? Abeg make una join me jor.

Join u to eat poison abi? Tufiakwa!
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by SamMilla1(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2012
hornipipe: Whatever happened to genevieve she looks sick

Genevive is sick. So is Linda Ikeji, Ayo Adesanya and all those mid 30s, early 40s single ladies.

Life is a thing of the mind. The mind controls the body.
As a lady, if you are not married @40, you are sick. Not sickness from malaria or fever but sickness from sitting down in your beautifully decorated sitting room, wonderfully organised bedroom, all alone. Thinking of the next man who will show up. The fact remains that we are Africans. Sometimes we get too westernized and then get stuck in the middle of two opposite cultures.
Genevive will begin to look robust as soon as there is a permanent man in her life no matter the man's social and financial status. But of course, Genevive, Ikeji and co would naturally want Brad pitt and Tom cruise or if they feel like coming down from their thrones, they would consider people like Dbanj, Tuface, psquare, ramsey noah and co.
Sam milla and you will not come to the picture because we are not on screens. You see there are clever ones among them. Ini edo, what is the name of that one with big b.reasts...Johnson somebody. Those ones ran into a kind of shelter called husbands and they are happy now. Genie will eventually grab a no gooder when she hits 40 and then she must have been a fool forever.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by okooloyun1(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2012
XFive: I be like say na Ladies plenty pass for 2face birthday? i no surprise cos na ladies Man
Plenty ladies plenty belle
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by onlineadejoh(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2012
Rudebwoy: Why all di girls dem come ugly like this naa?

Go hug transformer guy, cos u're jealous!

Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by posh9ky(f): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2012
If that Halimat Abubakar (the lady with blonde wig) like some1 claim, whoever took that pics needs 2 be check, she's not as bad as that... She's far prettier than what the picture portrays.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2012
Yomieluv: Those of u calling those women,sorry girls ugly,swear that ur girLfriend fine reach dem..they are fine babes,na camere cause,and dem get money,una girlfriends ugly,and broke too....haterz go get life

Abeg park well and go eat Garri first!!!! With your manhood faculty and view of substance eeeh, anyhow woman with "money" go put you for house, feed you and make you wash her under....wears for her aka house boy.
Re: Pictures Of Celebrities At 2Face Birthday Party by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2012
Na wa o.

Why 2face come fine pass all of them na?

Kai who's that lady on the blonde wig? She's vely pletty.undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Glows In Velvet For Betty Irabor's 60th Birthday / Joselyn Dumas Celebrates Senia, Her Daughter's Birthday With Adorable Photos / Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.