Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Welcome To My World Of Graphics - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Welcome To My World Of Graphics (2857 Views)

In The Name Of Graphics + / Typography Type Of Graphics Design / In Need Of Graphics Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To My World Of Graphics by kaspa(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2008
Want Nairalanders to check out my graphic works
Let me know what you think
Thanks
Justin for Jbox Creationz

Re: Welcome To My World Of Graphics by kaspa(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2008
Meeeen.guys try 2 let me know wat y'll think bout dis jobs now.
still waiting
Re: Welcome To My World Of Graphics by kris(m): 7:07am On Jan 14, 2008
I like the first design, you just need to use a softer green color, and make the plane a bit rounded on the edges.

Keep it up.
Re: Welcome To My World Of Graphics by apoint(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2008
wink

The beer label is great & the virgin ad will look really nice in animation form.

Well done o.
Re: Welcome To My World Of Graphics by kaspa(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2008
tell me what y'll think Graphic heads,
Re: Welcome To My World Of Graphics by Rodent: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2008
Sorry Kaspa I share not the enthusiasm of other posters,
A beer label and I assume an advert, neither highlight the skills of an accomplished designer.
A good idea would be to take a look at a book or other material on logos and brands and how these are utilised in both packaging and promotional material, that should be both a good starting point and a source of inspiration

(1) (Reply)

3D Animation Training Course In Lagos / How To Creating Chameleon Effect Fabric Texture With Adobe Photoshop / Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.